I only use the two striker one now, its fantastic. If the one striker is working great for you though there's no need to switch, they're both fairly similar really.

I'm am playing with KOLN same tactics same roles same everything and loosing every other game - so frustrating.

After the update i have the same problem. Before i was fighting for the title in bundesliga with freiburg. But now i loose almost every game

Using both, mostly the 2striker version, working well, but i'm starting to underperform with the 2 striker one.
played 21 matches this 3rd season with Dortmund. Lost 5 games, all 5 away from home. 2 draws, both home but against Chelsea and Hertha Berlin.

I've started to use the 1 striker version, for tough games, and away games, and 2 striker home games.

Scoring a lot, but i've only kept 5 clean sheets this season, in 21 games. even tho' my defence is fast and pretty decent.

Using this, but mostly 1 striker on the final third of the season. Results are good but would need some advice on how to shake the team up when they are zombies in the pitch. Not only with this tactics. but with all. Some players have a 7.8 and the next 4 games a 6.2! Even against weaker opponents. No consistent at all. But let me see in a full season.

Btw, clean sheets don't rule here, but almost 1 shoot, 1 goal, which seems like good old fm!

On the defending set pieces i advise to put a CB on the 2nd post to prevent those goals from coming, although it's almost an impossible mission

Last edited:
I've changed the defend corner routine to this on both sides, seems to help a **** of a lot:

View attachment 29780

Its still working for me fine overall too, this is as Bournemouth:

View attachment 29779

It is a little bit suspect away from home though due to mentality so you could try going balanced/positive or attacking and see if it helps. Maybe push the defence line down a not or two.

They have the Get Stuck In instruction set. I get about 3/4 a season max, never seen 3 in one match before!

Nicely done mate, a very good first season! I'd aim for another CM or two with good work rate and stamina in the summer

Nicely done mate, a very good first season! I'd aim for another CM or two with good work rate and stamina in the summer
Thanks for advice! I want to buy Wijnaldum (who is in transferlist) and someone else. Does Mezzala need to be good in shooting or he also can be B2B midfielder like Kante and others?

Also i bought Rudiger from Bayern for 28.000.000. I think it's just a steal, he is a world class def already

Thanks for advice! I want to buy Wijnaldum (who is in transferlist) and someone else. Does Mezzala need to be good in shooting or he also can be B2B midfielder like Kante and others?

Also i bought Rudiger from Bayern for 28.000.000. I think it's just a steal, he is a world class def already

B2B is very good too. The best two CMs I used were Lucas Paqueta and Gedson Fernandes. Both were insanely good

B2B is very good too. The best two CMs I used were Lucas Paqueta and Gedson Fernandes. Both were insanely good
I offered Benfica for Fernandes and he declined talk with me, okay boy, see you later.
It seems i should give a shout to B2B players like Guendouzi, Fred and others

I offered Benfica for Fernandes and he declined talk with me, okay boy, see you later.
It seems i should give a shout to B2B players like Guendouzi, Fred and others

Yeah they'd work very well. Basically stamina and work rate works really well. Halaand is a fantastic striker for the tactic too.

Yeah they'd work very well. Basically stamina and work rate works really well. Halaand is a fantastic striker for the tactic too.
Unfortunately, i hadn't switch on Norwegian championship, but i know this guy, he played vs. Zenit in UEL for Molde. I must say, he is a wonderkind of Norwegian football

Don't let this thread go unnoticed!!

Keep updating with results.

im on the pre season and so far, so good. Nothing to say against.

Started a new save with Benfica, using only 1 striker version.

Results will be posted here

Really don’t get this tactic, absolutely smash pre season do really well and play amazing football, then get to the season and turn to absolute ****, what the ****?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk