5230 Park The Bus with WBA to win the EPL. Solid Performance.

• Thread starter Thread starter LonWolf
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 552
  • Views Views 364K
After AlQaeda tweak series I'm presenting you Trump's Freedom. It is absolutly the much stable version 5230 which is only reasonable tactic since 17.2

Itwould be nice to test all these variants together with the original tactic and see which one does better with which kind of team. Sadly I have no idea how extensive testing is done. I still use the original as primary, secondary tactic the original on overload, and third tactic the watford. I change to second when we have a lot of shots after 45 minutes yet somehow I still do not score. And watford when I am up 2 goals, to refresh things.

Trump's Freedom works great for me

Piacenza 3-1 Milan, I play the second half in 10 and score 2 goals

I honestly never see the difference between these tweaks and the original tactic. It applies to most successful tactics around here which later get tweaked by users.
The original works just as fine and consistently. :)

This tactic should be pinned. People waste their time with other tactics ( as I also did ).

you use the one in the first post? or a tweaked version?
I use the one in the first post, but I think it's a matter of taste and team. Test the tweaks too, the problem is that I am too lazy :D There is a guy testing tactics, StefanoPT or so, I will make tomorrow a list with the tweaks and the original and send them to him, so he can have a test.

This tactic should be pinned. People waste their time with other tactics ( as I also did ).

Not really,it`s a good tactic, very good, BUT not for all the teams.
It has it`s downfall, presses the middle of the park & no support on the wings, nice football against the teams that open up against you but not so good when you play better teams.
You need sensational players in the SS roles, and the IWB must be world class for the team to work perfect, they never go wide so it limits the oportunities to score.

It has it`s downfall, presses the middle of the park & no support on the wings, nice football against the teams that open up against you but not so good when you play better teams.
You need sensational players in the SS roles, and the IWB must be world class for the team to work perfect, they never go wide so it limits the oportunities to score.

Your statement is kind of contradictory. You say that it's nice against teams that open up against you, but not good when you play better teams. These are usually the same teams, because better teams open up, small teams do not.

And I disagree mate, I tested it with both a big team and a small team, and when you are a great team for example almost all teams do not open up against you. If you are a small team, bigger team will always open against you.

Also check what other guys did with it using small teams. They did great. There are a lot of print screens with show offs.

Nevertheless, I asked StefanoCT to make a test with it, and will make a nice excel with all tests when the test is done. Including other tests.

But I am 99.99% sure that this tactic beats all the others available until now, and I speak from experience, because I tested myself a lot ( around 15 ) of these so called wonderful, gorgeous, never seen before tactics.

This is absolutely false. I play City with almost only british players ( I still have a foreign DC and one midfielder in the first team of 22 players ), and none of my SS roles qualify as world class, the british talent is awful, as you probably know the isles have average nation youth attributes ). Moreover, from 4 IWB, 1 is bad for a top team, 1 is average, 1 good, and 1 great, maybe world class.

AND. I won the EPL each year by far, when the other teams play Pogba, Griezman, and all the world class players from the world. AND. I also won the CL 5 times in the last 6 years. Again, against world class teams, since they buy all the great youngsters I can't buy since I buy only brits.

I won treble with OGC Nice (europa league, 2nd in league, and 2 cups) first season
won treble 3rd season with RBL Leipzig and won the double first season...
it is the best tactic in this forum! I recommend v1 or v2.. v3 didnt have great results

i changed the mentality from contain to counter, amazing results... post them soon.

let us know how it goes companion I have to start a new career with Monaco in 1860 so I try counter

Started as IFK Göteborg with this tactic , started from the first Europa league qualifiers by which time the Swedish season is about 20 games in so I had no pre season to train the tactic

My first two league games were a draw away at the league leaders and then a 2-0 loss to a team near the bottom
, since then I have won 10 games straight, 4 of those being Europa league games, hoping to get to the group stages for the money and to see how the tactic fairs against bigger teams

two things I have noticed are that with this tactic my team dominates possesion in every game, beyond anything I have seen in FM , by the end of most games the opposition has had at most 40% possesion if that , most of the time
its closer to 35. The only possible negetive I have seen so far is that you may need a keeper with a good one on ones stat, a few of the games that I have won by 1 goal my keeper has really won the game for me

Tactics comparison

Hello StefanCP,

I´m very curious if you have tried the 343 Strikerless by Jonathansmith (also in this forum).

I ask this because both these tactics interest me a lot and they are very similar in its shape, but not with instructions.

I think I will end by experimenting with both tactics since they both get praised a lot and I love the setup. I just have some doubts with this one since I will start a save with Man Utd and it seems funny to play contention football with such a strong team. The other tactic has a more standard philosophy.

Anyway, I´m really interested in your thoughts about this.

Cheers.

GLP

Back