5230 Park The Bus with WBA to win the EPL. Solid Performance.

• Thread starter Thread starter LonWolf
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 552
  • Views Views 364K
I have spent some time to upgrade this tactic as max as it possible, and the final result is AlQaeda v2. There's no big tweaks, but i think it is absolutly maximum what we can get reach from this one. It is a final version of tweak of 5230 Park the Bus from me. AlQaeda v2 has implemented MrL better set pieces. Good luck, and happy new year :)

who takes corners?

First season in Serie A, 0 goal conceded in the first two games

With the correct team talk pre-during-post match this tactic works even better

First defeat of the season away with Inter (direct free kick) but i'm dominated the game

I have spent some time to upgrade this tactic as max as it possible, and the final result is AlQaeda v2. There's no big tweaks, but i think it is absolutly maximum what we can get reach from this one. It is a final version of tweak of 5230 Park the Bus from me. AlQaeda v2 has implemented MrL better set pieces. Good luck, and happy new year :)
OI ?

Roles

I use an enganche in as the central one of the three SS, and it works great!

Sounds interesting but I do not think I will find that type of player in League 2. Much easier to find young AMC / MC that I can take on loan to get me up through the leagues. Afraid to change anything at the moment while it is going well!

Sounds interesting but I do not think I will find that type of player in League 2. Much easier to find young AMC / MC that I can take on loan to get me up through the leagues. Afraid to change anything at the moment while it is going well!

I play in low leagues as well. Works fine with a rather slow player with vision but cant dribble. Bags quite a few goals in as he acts a bit like a targetman.

Tweak

https://www.mediafire.com/?c64g1aptcd5oet4

Here's my tweak. Changed some positions/roles and now it works better for me (at least). You dont get ****** by 3 striker formations, which i found was a small problem of the original tactic. Gained promotion with a **** team.

View attachment 1096236

I notice that you have the 3-4-3 strikerless in your tactic slots. Was that the inspiration for the shape I your tweak? I have switched to the 3-4-3 for the end of my season and easily beat teams in 3rd and 5th away from home. What do find the difference between the 3-4-3 and your tweak?

Thanks

I notice that you have the 3-4-3 strikerless in your tactic slots. Was that the inspiration for the shape I your tweak? I have switched to the 3-4-3 for the end of my season and easily beat teams in 3rd and 5th away from home. What do find the difference between the 3-4-3 and your tweak?

Thanks

Not really. Was trying the 3-4-3 to see if it could help my team to win promotion but it was too inconsistent when not fully fluid so went back to a more cautious approach, and with inspiration from my own soffy road tactic which is also on here.

After AlQaeda tweak series I'm presenting you Trump's Freedom. It is absolutly the much stable version 5230 which is only reasonable tactic since 17.2

Changes

After AlQaeda tweak series I'm presenting you Trump's Freedom. It is absolutly the much stable version 5230 which is only reasonable tactic since 17.2

What changes have you made to make it more stable? Unless I am being blind the only change in the use of AMC that I mentioned several posts back. Would be interested to hear the rational behind your other changes.

Back