5230 Park The Bus with WBA to win the EPL. Solid Performance.

• Thread starter Thread starter LonWolf
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 552
  • Views Views 364K
Which version?

Hello friends,

I confess I´m having some trouble myself undestanding which version are people using with geat success.

Some refer to the version used but not most.

There are also some major changes between versions (like playing counter instead of contention).

Does anyone tried most of them and came to some conclusion?

Thank you and cheers.

GLP

the new 5230 SET update is awesome. it is same as main tactic but new set piece it work best.

I believe you are talking about the one by Abbes, #97, right? That is the one I use.

An update on my experiences with this tactic (V1)

After starting up as IFK Goteborg (The Swedish league runs differently so I chose to start from the first round of Europa League Qualifiers, the season was already 12 games in) I won the Swedish league despite being 10 points behind the league leaders, I lost once in the league and drew twice, all other games were wins, 2-0 was a very popular scoreline.

Probably most impressive was that despite the quality and stature of the club I got through to the Quarter Finals of the Europa league ( from the very first qualifying round) I topped my group (Shakhtar, Young Boys and Rekja) then beat Zenit and Villareal over two legs before losing to Schalke in the QF, the thing about that was in the first leg away from home i won 0-3, then in the second leg Schalke had a 2 goal lead within 5 mins and went onto win 1-4, going through 4-4 on away goals, considering that the most goals I had conceded in a game with this tactic before this was 2 and that had only happened three times I was gob smacked, what could have caused that ? complacency from my team? .

In this second season I have also lost two league games, double that of the first season already... both games were ones where I dominated both shots and possession. Second season so far played 7 won 5 lost 2. Also have lifted the Swedish Cup with this tactic :)

is the style supposed to be HIGHLY STRUCTURED, or have i clicked on something to change the strat?

Can you show transfer history from all seasons?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gonna try Trump's Freedom as Leeds.

Not gonna sign anyone before the season starts and the team aren't very well equipped for it

- Only 3 Senior CBs
- Not one player in the squad even 'Competent' as a CAM
- No full backs have any sort of competency playing on their opposite flank especially in the IWB position

What sort of players do you guys playing the Attacking Midfielder roles? I'll have some all-round CFs (Antonsson & Doukara), a Target Man (Chris Wood), then wingers (Dallas, Roofe and Sacko). I'm going to retrain all of them as Attacking Mids regardless.

Also any PPMs I should be looking for in these positions?

Any recommended PPMs to use for the defence, midfield and attack?

Since fm15, TheDuke's tactics are yet to fail me, cant wait to give this one a try in my milan save

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

I don't get the fascination with the SS tweaks. My performance dropped significantly when I tried the Martino or Al Quaida tweak. Also, in the other tactics the SS consistently performs much worse than the usual AMC or even Enganche. Most players are simply not suited in that role especially if you play with a lower League team.

I've found that the Trump tweak is more lethal going forward but also leaks a lot of goals, so if I'm 1-2 goals up I change mentality from counter to contain.

Ï'm going to try and see if BBMs will work on this tactic. The central area, if pressed by a better team does get exposed much...

Last edited:
I don't get the fascination with the SS tweaks. My performance dropped significantly when I tried the Martino or Al Quaida tweak. Also, in the other tactics the SS consistently performs much worse than the usual AMC or even Enganche. Most players are simply not suited in that role especially if you play with a lower League team.

I've found that the Trump tweak is more lethal going forward but also leaks a lot of goals, so if I'm 1-2 goals up I change mentality from counter to contain.

Ï'm going to try and see if BBMs will work on this tactic. The central area, if pressed by a better team does get exposed much...

recommend players midfielders retrained to support strikers tactics Test 5230 (mrl best September has pleased)

recommend players midfielders retrained to support strikers tactics Test 5230 (mrl best September has pleased)

I have tried it and it performed worse for me than the Trump tweak. Again, I don't think the SS role suits lower leauge teams. Playing with Man United, Barca and other top teams is not interesting for me.

Back