5230 Park The Bus with WBA to win the EPL. Solid Performance.

• Thread starter Thread starter LonWolf
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 552
  • Views Views 364K
the author didnt say something about corner takers , who do you suggest ?
Since the author left no info concerning corners, i don't set any specific taker. But I've scored twice from corners in 11 matches.

Which tactic-version is the best guys ? I read a lot if positives about trump version..

Would be nice if somebody give me an advice

big thumbs up to the creator and subsequent contributors..amazing tactic! Probably one of the best I've used in the FM series! :) much appreciated :)

This looks simply amazing. I have always been a big fan of strikerless formations and I honestly want to try this out immediately. Everyone else seems to be getting really good results as well.

Because I looked in this thread and everyone said this tactic was the best, so I tried it and stuck with it. For me it was 1 point in 15 games, I swear to God. I wish this tactic worked, I really wish it did, but it was the worst tactic I ever used. M

Hate to break it to you but if you can't get more than one point in fifteen games with any tactic, let alone an excellent tactic like this, you're the problem, not the tactic.

didn't play FM for a while now, just played 2 seasons with Villarreal
1st season won: La Liga, Final of Copa Del Rey and Final of CL
2nd season won: Super Spanish Cup, La Liga, Out of 5th round in Copa Del Rey (on penalties very unlucky), Won CL
It just over performs with every single team!!

didn't play FM for a while now, just played 2 seasons with Villarreal
1st season won: La Liga, Final of Copa Del Rey and Final of CL
2nd season won: Super Spanish Cup, La Liga, Out of 5th round in Copa Del Rey (on penalties very unlucky), Won CL
It just over performs with every single team!!

Hey mate. What tactic are you using? :-)

Which version would be best with villa?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm starting a save with Burton Albion, what version would be best for them?

Burton 5230 contain i would say.
with Villa i would use normal 5230 and contain in the Premier League.

Back