5230 Park The Bus with WBA to win the EPL. Solid Performance.

• Thread starter Thread starter LonWolf
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 552
  • Views Views 364K
The original tactic (with added MR L set pieces) works the best. It boggles my mind why people feel the need to tweak it.
It doesn't matter if you play lower league and can't find SS suitable players, just stick pacey strikers there and off you go.
People overcomplicate things way too much.

Surprisingly effective tactic, even offensively, considering it has no strikers, 3 DC's, and it's in contain mentality! Superb work.

Again, I don't think the SS role suits lower leauge teams. Playing with Man United, Barca and other top teams is not interesting for me.

View attachment 109423
first season in League Two, media pred 24th. 1000:1 was the bets.

View attachment 109422
current season in League Two, media pred 24th. 1000:1 bets. View attachment 109421
my key SS: View attachment 109420
second key SS: View attachment 109419
first season in League two key SS: View attachment 109418 View attachment 109417

and u saying it doesnt work with low league teams? i promoted Salford from the lowest playable English league mate, achieved impossible with real **** team and SS's ;). using only instant result with garbage AsMan, this tactic is defo the best on the forum, doesnt matter if team is low league or top class, u just gonna overachieve, no matter what.
only change i did is Roaming Playmaker to DLP, cos it's impossible to find RP in lower leagues. that's it.

This tactic worked wonders for me last season, but I feel like now I'm not getting anywhere near the same results. Anyone recommend any tweaks to change it up a bit?

I'm sorry but it seems not many have realised that this is the best tactic on the forum, probably the best tactic out there!

Amazing work sir!

Mole frei

I just signed up to this forum to say, this is the worst tactic I have ever used on any FM ever and I want to thank the OP for ruining the save I spent so much time developing and making me depressed. I hate you, you have ruined my life. This tactic is hopeless and it never works. I have 1 point from 15 games and got the sack. It's a terrible tactic, the OP should be ashamed of saying it's so good. DO NOT USE THIS TACTIC.

Go back to your cave troll
I just signed up to this forum to say, this is the worst tactic I have ever used on any FM ever and I want to thank the OP for ruining the save I spent so much time developing and making me depressed. I hate you, you have ruined my life. This tactic is hopeless and it never works. I have 1 point from 15 games and got the sack. It's a terrible tactic, the OP should be ashamed of saying it's so good. DO NOT USE THIS TACTIC.

I can screen shot you my results and proof if you want. It doesn't work.

Many why are you crying here .go look for another tactics ...this one is great I have tried it and something very similar is my main tactics

Many why are you crying here .go look for another tactics ...this one is great I have tried it and something very similar is my main tactics

Because I looked in this thread and everyone said this tactic was the best, so I tried it and stuck with it. For me it was 1 point in 15 games, I swear to God. I wish this tactic worked, I really wish it did, but it was the worst tactic I ever used. M

On you go then...

I can't now cause I deleted my save in rage. But I had been using a counter 4-4-2 and it was OK but not great, I needed to get promoted. So I used this and stuck with it because everyone said it was the best and it really no worked.

Well I just logged into this forum for the first time in a year to say that your comments are an utter waste of space! Out of 28pgs (Unless there's been other trolls out there...& I don't think there has been) your comments are the only pointless and negative ones i've come across. Your the one that should be ashamed!

I suggest if you deleted your save in rage then don't play FM17 again because if you can't get success with this tactic...just like your commets...your wasting your time!

Mods, if your out there delete this guys comments because he's simply ruining a **** good tactic thread with non-constructive "tolling-type" msgs.

I'm really loving this tactic. Mainly because I like realistic results, I like to win 1-0, instead of 3-2 all the time, it gives a realistic touch to the game. In Portuguese 2nd division with a team predicted 4th, I'm totally dominating the league, having conceded only 4 goals in 11 matches, scoring only 16, what is just fine (and real)! And the gameplay is superb, actually the 3 upfront resemble in real life the Barcelona trio: N-M-S.

the author didnt say something about corner takers , who do you suggest ?

Back