5230 Park The Bus with WBA to win the EPL. Solid Performance.

I've found goals hard to come by at times, and this season my defence has been a little bit more leaky. Last year came 2nd conceding just 18 league goals (34 games, Bundesliga) but 'only' scored 72.

I'm not looking for silly 433 Barca style 150 goal seasons, I just want the feeling of dread when we concede to go away. I have faith in the tactic, but I'm also sure there must be a tweak or two that can stop the MCs/AMC cluttering and treading on each other which may see slightly better movement into the box, or perhaps more square balls for those players that arrive late into the box.

How do you get your wing backs, or anyone for that matter, cross the ball into the middle instead of shooting from a ridiculously tight angle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have faith in the tactic, but I'm also sure there must be a tweak or two that can stop the MCs/AMC cluttering and treading on each other which may see slightly better movement into the box, or perhaps more square balls for those players that arrive late into the box.

That cluttering you mentioned is actually one of the reasons why this tactic works so well. It completely overloads the AI in the final third and it's usually just a matter of time before one of the playmakers or inverted wingbacks play a through ball to an SS.
It works even in an overcrowded box because in this ME defenders sometimes just switch off and stop marking their player.

How do you get your wing backs, or anyone for that matter, cross the ball into the middle instead of shooting from a ridiculously tight angle?

Ir can be frustrating when a wingback refuses to make an obvious cross, but then again it's IWB for you. Their supreme role in this tactic is what I said above, overloading the AI centrally.

Wow incredible achievements, well done, what tweaks have you made please?

Guys, so finally what version is better ? I prefer the first version with roaming playmakers. I want an opinion from someone that tried all versions

Hello,

Has anyone tried the new version, in thread N.º2, posted by the tactic´s creator a few days ago?

what club are you starting at?

I'm starting my third year with Hartlepool.

First year I got promoted at second place with a mix of 5230 (Sky Bet League 2)

Second year I was doing really well with the original tactic of 5230 w/ away mentality. But somehow after being in the top 2 for the most part of season, the team somehow crashed in results towards the end and finished at 8th (Sky Bet League 1).

Third year I'm giving a try with your tweaks. Let's see how this goes.