5230 Park The Bus with WBA to win the EPL. Solid Performance.

Can I ask you which 532 did you use?

I am using the original tactic at the moment. My defence is incredible but I am desperately trying to tweak the front 3 to capitalise on all these chances. Im sure others have tried to do the same.

I noticed that happens with this tactic, but very, very rarely. The tactic performs, but your SS guys don't score loads of chances, while the AI teams are clinical as ever.

I know it's not much of a comfort, but I bet if you restarted the save things would be different.

This is still by far the best tactic I've tried on FM 17.

So as I mentioned this is my 4th season with a Chelsea save. Each season I have used a different tactic from this forum. I am using the original tactic linked in the first post of this thread. I am 2nd in my league as Man City are having an absolute stormer. I'd also like to add that my team are still only 55% familiar with the 'Formation' field. See pics below:

EC2C2A81201375113ACD04554502D8C7DA91D639

DA589157B6B67D49F212779791FAC0F05EA44FFD

Last edited:
Have played 2 sesons now with FC Halifax. Won the leagues both years, crushing the oppnents.
Got 102 p +51 goals, the first season and 108 + 67 goals in 2nd season. Due to lack of RPM in LL i've changed midfielders to AP.

With Bayern, using tactic in post 1

Getting a lot of draws :( Might change from contain to counter or control

Anyone else finding that things have gone downhill since the patch earlier today? Suddenly, not so defensively sound at all. Maybe it's just a blip, maybe something changed.

Anyone else finding that things have gone downhill since the patch earlier today? Suddenly, not so defensively sound at all. Maybe it's just a blip, maybe something changed.

Nope...just beat Oldham 6-0 Away....still working :)

Nope...just beat Oldham 6-0 Away....still working :)

That's good to know. I was conceding something like a goal every other game, once or twice a season, I'd concede 2. Suddenly after the update, I conceded twice, 3 games in a row. But seems to have settled slightly now (although, still not as solid as before). Must just be FM getting it's own back on me! lol

It can happen when FM wants it.
In my last 14 games (pre-patch) we created 33 CCC and 37 HC, while AI 13 CCC and 18 CCC. We scored 22 goals to the AI's 26.

Yes I have found this has happened and my standard set of three 5320 tactics no longer work quite as well.

Started new season and new game! All works fine in the new update! Using 5-2-3-0 SET

hi guys gonna try using this tactic, but quick question. would i be better off with the 5230 tactic in post 1 or the park the bus tactic in post 2?

cheers

hi guys gonna try using this tactic, but quick question. would i be better off with the 5230 tactic in post 1 or the park the bus tactic in post 2?

cheers

5230 SET has given me alot of success this year, would recommend

Using this with the corner routines posted earlier is the best tactic ive used in FM17, ****, FM for a while

It works for every team, top teams, mid table teams, relegation candidates, its so versatile