But remember guys him was on 2024 so the result can change on the first season ;)

But remember guys him was on 2024 so the result can change on the first season ;)

Thats true but have used it in the first season a lot of times and got strikers with over 60 70 goals a season :)

Just wanna show you guys what you can get out of players if you just train them right, when i played in that save i was first at united then i went to bayern before i went to juventus.
And one player that i bought with me all the time was junior. i bought him at the january window after the first season to united, then when i left to bayern i bought him there and to juventus when i went there.
So i actually trained him up for all the seasons, and i always set up all the training by myself, but the most important thing is training staff you need to have the best possible trainers, if you dont have good trainers its just luck if you get your wonderkids to be world class. You need to know when you can train the players hard an when they need to rest, so they dont get a lot of injuries.

Here you have a picture of junior after the seasons, he was a beast :p

View attachment 51395

yes all of this is true....
Now i want make a very very big challenge, start new save whit Spennymoor on vanarama north :D :D i think tactics work whit some little micro transfert of free player :D (first match i win 5-3)!

yes all of this is true....
Now i want make a very very big challenge, start new save whit Spennymoor on vanarama north :D :D i think tactics work whit some little micro transfert of free player :D (first match i win 5-3)!

The hard thing taking on a smal team is finding good enough complete forwards, ore players that actually are not red on complete forward ;)

The hard thing taking on a smal team is finding good enough complete forwards, ore players that actually are not red on complete forward ;)

yes, but whit a decent regen staff i can try the player role by role and in six month them make new familiarity whit the role where them play.

Simply amazing so far, have 76 goals in 13 matches :D
Normally play first team in the league and second team in cl until the group stage is finished, to give everybody enough play time and not getting a lot of injuries :p

View attachment 51390 View attachment 51389

Essiko the last tweak you uploaded has the underlap ticked, is that correct?

Im going to delete all the posts with tactics in here, and upload everything in the op so people dont get confused :) And change the thread name so this can be a thread with tweaks and tactics for you guys :D

Last edited:
Im going to delete all the posts with tactics in here, and upload everything in the op so people dont get confused :) And change the thread name so this can be a thread with tweaks and tactics for you guys :D

Have you done it now?

The tweaked tactic in post #69 is the best tactic i've used so far in FM18. Amazing work :)