532 Strong defence with goalscoring strikers!

• Thread starter Thread starter Essiko
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 647
  • Views Views 282K
French League: 38 game / 38 win, 157 goals for, 21 conceded (v4.5 on 10 last game. 5 goals per match each game)
Won all of the cup
My best striker (Cutrone 58 goals in 40 match, a regen 18 yars old 38 goals in 23 match for TM, Coman F 27 goals / 32 assists in 23 game, vitinho 20 Goals / 23 assists in 39 game, a regen 18 years old 21 goals / 20 assists in 23 game, asensio 20 goals / 20 assists in 39 game for the right and left strikers)

what sort of result you had with it?

My v4.5

I hope your results will be even better with this version v4.5. My v5 is not conclusive, for cons I test a v6 with 2 IF. I'll come back to you if it works even better.

I was expecting this so much! Ty Jules.
Soon i'll give news :p

Small tweak, change to overload when you are 2 goals up

My v4.5

I hope your results will be even better with this version v4.5. My v5 is not conclusive, for cons I test a v6 with 2 IF. I'll come back to you if it works even better.

Got a screenshot of your the tactic jules, or are all roles the same...i'm using a version of swaths 2-3-2-3 at the min, but might gie this a go with england

Role are same in v4.5 than in v4. Just minor tweak. In v6 (work in progress) it will be 2IF and a TM forward.

Got a screenshot of your the tactic jules, or are all roles the same...i'm using a version of swaths 2-3-2-3 at the min, but might gie this a go with england

Balders tweak + overload when 2 goals up

sssd.png

Balders tweak + overload when 2 goals up

sssd.png

Pampu7, I see that your opponent played almost the full match with 10 man because Schubert was sent off at 3 minute

Do you think it might have some impact on the result? :)

Also overload just fires in a ridiculous amount of longshors which isn’t brilliant

this is GOLD my friend! Well done!

My v4.5

Amazing tactics

Can help about players for the position advenced complete? Anybody have filtre the player?

3rd season in with PSG I am on 109 goals after 20 games hoping this will be the season to break 200 but probably just jinxed myself.

dybala is unreal as the left striker.

im just using balders original tweak - tried all these different one and that first tweak is the most consistent for scoring goals, would recommend inswinging corners seems to work for me.

3rd season in with PSG I am on 109 goals after 20 games hoping this will be the season to break 200 but probably just jinxed myself.

dybala is unreal as the left striker.

im just using balders original tweak - tried all these different one and that first tweak is the most consistent for scoring goals, would recommend inswinging corners seems to work for me.
can you post a ss of your line up please

Back