6-2-2-0 Counter: A Hypothesis (Work in Progress)

Thanks for the update in the OP. Much appreciated.

Just would like to justify myself why i don't post more results.

This tactic was created (done from scratch, didn't tweaked the original one) to be used and my "hard away games" tactic. This means that i don't use it for the entire season and my tiny time to play FM don't leave me too much for testing. So, i use this against Spurs, Chelsea, City, Barça, Real, Bayern, Arsenal, Liverpool and that's pretty much. So i will update the results against these teams when the fixture arrives.

That's why i have uploaded it for testing here. I may open a new thread to get more testers.

Cheers and good luck to you all!

This tactic was created (done from scratch, didn't tweaked the original one) to be used and my "hard away games" tactic. This means that i don't use it for the entire season and my tiny time to play FM don't leave me too much for testing. So, i use this against Spurs, Chelsea, City, Barça, Real, Bayern, Arsenal, Liverpool and that's pretty much. So i will update the results against these teams when the fixture arrives.

That's why i have uploaded it for testing here. I may open a new thread to get more testers.

No worries at all mate. You put effort into the discussion so I am just giving credit where credit is due :)

so if you use this for just the hard games what is your other tac?

Newcastle progress

Drew 1-1 away to southampton in 1st league game (freak goal from a cross straight into the goal)

Drew Anji in Europa league n won 1st leg 2-0 at home :)

View attachment 319472

watching united match now, might play more later

so if you use this for just the hard games what is your other tac?

A pressing 4-3-2-1. Against lower teams like Sunderland, Swansea and alike, playing away, i can easily score 4 to 5 goals in 45 minutes and rest in the 2nd half. playing at home against all teams i can score up to 7 goals.

The funny part is that i don't need good defenders, just pacey ones.

From this i got that idea of playing with no defenders, opposite to this thread tactics! If my attackers and mids can do the job, why bother having 4 in the back!!??

A pressing 4-3-2-1. Against lower teams like Sunderland, Swansea and alike, playing away, i can easily score 4 to 5 goals in 45 minutes and rest in the 2nd half. playing at home against all teams i can score up to 7 goals.

The funny part is that i don't need good defenders, just pacey ones.

From this i got that idea of playing with no defenders, opposite to this thread tactics! If my attackers and mids can do the job, why bother having 4 in the back!!??

can you upload it would love to give it a go

can you upload it would love to give it a go

here you go View attachment 319615 .

OI: Gk, defenders and central mids: pressure and closing down
AMs, ML/R and Fowards, hard tackle and show weaker foot

Shouts:

Pump ball into box
Play wider
pass into open space
Work ball into the box

Please do not discuss this here as its not the proper thread. I apologise in advance, just trying to help

Will be tested in my long term save with United. As stated before i don't have the time to do seasons of testing

well good luck with it cant see how that would work but what do i know cant get any of my tac that i make to work but good luck

Last update on the no striker tactic:

2 draws one win:

Draws where 1-1 against Norwich and Bayern. The win 0-1, against Liverpool.

The goals suffered where stupid, and the win was with 10 man for 60 mins. The team as start to get it right and i hope to have a good drawing machine :D

quick update, just lost 1-0 to mk dons in the coc, using my formation where i replaced a dmc with a striker, we should have put em to bed, but it was purely my fault far too negative against a weak side, from now on i'm gonna stick with the one shyftyy put down under my user in the op, more detailed updates later

Good to see you went back to the original one :) I like the defensive strength in those last two analysis shots. I don't get the empty stadium picture though :p

no neither do i i sometimes randomly attatch thumbnails from my pc no idea how i'm doing it oh well :(

arghhhhhh so angry just lost 0-2 to west brom two goals from set-pieces, angry!! they were their only two chances, oh well onwards and upwards