6-2-2-0 Counter: A Hypothesis (Work in Progress)

• Thread starter Thread starter Shyftyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 627
  • Views Views 118K
Bad StueyRob is bad. Your lucky cause Benfica won yesterday.

xD

EDIT: Now seriously what your thoughts about your version of the tactic in defense, ofensive and consistency?

Last edited:
I think this one is for you Stuey :)

i think u know what im guna say lol

Bad StueyRob is bad. Your lucky cause Benfica won yesterday.

xD

EDIT: Now seriously what your thoughts about your version of the tactic in defense, ofensive and consistency?

what is the bad thing all about???

my tactic when testing with juve was both solid in defence and threatening going forward, always kept 4 people back when attacking but also getting enough players forward to cause a threat, consistency wise it was ok, just seems like u need to be patient with it, alot of goals were scored in last 10 mins n my 1-0-2-0 wins

and no u cant have it to test lol :P

Hi Stueyrob i have just changed my tactic to the one in your post and ive played 2 won 2 with no goals conceded and lots of possesion and lots of attempts playing as Man Utd.
Could you post how i set up my individual player roles cos im just using the 4-6-0 set up in op.
Cheers .

That's what you get when you keep me on my toes :)

No, I didn't. Maybe that's where I went wrong :P

lol..ive made afew cheeky loans n got kolo toure n albiol in

also got siem de jong and wellington nem in

working on jovetic now

selling cisse lol

Hi Stueyrob i have just changed my tactic to the one in your post and ive played 2 won 2 with no goals conceded and lots of possesion and lots of attempts playing as Man Utd.
Could you post how i set up my individual player roles cos im just using the 4-6-0 set up in op.
Cheers .

good work m8, but my tactic was made from scratch, and im not willing to share any of my tactic to anyone until its complete

Weird. You score the most but get more against than Porto and Sporting, which kinda goes against the original tactic :)

I only conced 2 goals since use the tactic i manage to get 1st place with it agains Sporting.

this type of tactic takes alot of patience and needs the right mix of players, need very good cb's, dm's and defo need attacking players capable of making all the difference upfront for u

just a quick tip for people trying the tactic

your best off selling your strikers to fund on building your team

good work m8, but my tactic was made from scratch, and im not willing to share any of my tactic to anyone until its complete

I understand that Stueyrob, im looking forward to your completed tactic cos ive just played another 2 games which i won both although i conceded 2 goals versus burnley in Fa cup i managed to win 6-2 and i played 70 mins with 10 players cos rafael got sent off when it was 2-0 to man utd.
I sacrificed the Dm and the result was amazing.
Just about to play Liverpool away.
Will keep you posted.

Yesterday you said you will release today, is that true or you still wanna test more? Can you post some SS how it is going?

Back