6 years, 6 Promotions and no cheats :) all With AFC Wimbledon

But look at the date at the right top of the league:). That's the date of when that league was

Yea he has obv just looked at Previous Year

cheers for comments lads aint been able to get on latley hence why no update :mad: but been playing the game and i am down to last game of season against Fulham. Will put a screenshot of my fixtures/results and the table as played alot of games since last update :p

Below is league table and results/scorers

Would like to point out that needed a change of direction and went into the transfer market in january and signed a regen left back form Swansea who has been pretty good and Andy Carroll, now as much as it pains me to say it he has been a brilliant buy (i am a Sunderland fan and hate him by principal). I neeed a big target man to win headers and he has done exactly that and could well keep me up.

My final game of the season is against Fulham. I need to better Wigans result to stay up they have United at home so hopefully i can do my job and they will do me a favour

As you can see results have been sketchy but the main reason I am in this postion of being able to survive is down to the 4 game winning streak I had which dragged me from certain relegation to possible saftey.

The 3 players that have made a real diffence and kept me going this season have been my centre back Campoli, Louis Dawson (CM) and my goalkeeper (his name is weird will post a screenie of him :p) They have been brillant all season and City are looking to sign Campoli and my keeper had Madrid on his tail so i am pleased that my signings have payed off for me and could be the reason i stay up.

Will post match report of crucial game vs Fulham soon.........

Last edited:
AFC WIMBLEDON VS FULHAM

BUILD UP:

The Dons will be without winger Treacy as he is suspended, Cmpoli will come back into starting XI after missing the mid-week game against Arsenal, no new injury worries.

STARTING LINE-UP

GK LABOURETTE
DR PEARCE
DL
GWINNETT
DC CAMPOLI
DC VIRGO
MR LAWRENCE
ML MERIDA
CM DAWSON
CM BODDE (C)
FC FREEMAN
FC CARROLL

Here we go then final game of the season needing to win and Wigan lose/draw or hope they get beat by more two or more goals meaning i can draw

KICK-OFF

7 MINS-
A needless free kick given away by Virgo is taken by Benyaoun and his the bar and the rebound is brilliantly saved by Labuorette. Under pressure and not the start that was planned by the Dons.

15 MINS- Brilliant double save by Labourette, cross in from the right the header destined for the net palmed away and the rebound tipped over the bar excellent reactions.

18 MINS- GOAL FULHAM- Through ball by de Sousa set up Kamara who blasts it into the net, unlucky clearence by Pearce in build up to the move losing and not looking good.

19 MINS- An almost instant reply, knocked down the left for Merida to chase, cut inside his man and found Carroll at the back post with header that cannoned off the crossbar, still fighting for it.

22 MINS- A cheer from the stands indiacte Man U are beating Wigan 1-0, doesn't matter as still 1-0 down

27 MINS- Goal ruled offside for Freeman, greatg counter attack from oppostion corner cleared by Campoli flicked on by Carroll and Freeman put it away easily, but had strayed beyond the last man encouraging still

36 MINS- Groans around the stadium as Wigan equalise and things nearly get worse has two chances fall to Kamara in as many minutes skewing the first one wide and sending the second into orbit

42 MINS- Best chance and best move of the half by a long long way, passed around the midfield by Bodde and Dawson beofre the latter picks out Lawrence on the right wing who gets past his man and sends a delightful ball across the six yard box, arriving at the back post is Gwinnett, who drives in into the side netting when the goal was wide open, maybe its not to be.....

HALF TIME
A cheer around the stadium Man U take a lead right on half time, but AFC Wimbledon have to find a goal soon to make use of that Wigan defeat.

Managers Thoughts
We arent playing to badly we just arent getting the killer passes in the final third to get that crucial goal. Silly goal to give away but chances will come in the second half and we must take them

SECOND HALF REPORT TO FOLLOW....

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

SECOND HALF

46 MINS-
It looks AFC Wimbledon have made a change Lawrence off for Feijo and they have came to play in this second half as Bodde has just struck the post from 20 yards out before it was scrambled away by the defnder.

51 MINS- A chance at each end first Campoli hits the woodwork for The Dons, a deep free kick pumped into the box and the centre back a whisker away from getting them that equaliser they crave, but they also have to be wary of the counter attack by Fulham, a quick goal kick and a ball over the top for Kamara almost results in a second for the Sengalese striker.

58 MINS-
Wimbledon piling on the pressure here they are attacking with a purpose Freeman misses a chance with a header straight into the keepers hands when either side off him it was a goal.

67 MINS-
Simpson appears to be going all out now, taking off Pearce at the back for Ebanks-Blake and playing a 3-4-3 formation, they need that goal and this just might do it.

71 MINS-
Fulham get the woodwork syndrome now a shot from Elmander hits both posts before being cleared, the fans are getting nervous but are still behind their team

73 MINS-
Another chance for Wimbledon Freeman breaks free from the defence but from a tight angle cant quite get his shot on target, they are knocking on the door but they cant get through at the minute

78 MINS-
Offside goal for Fulham was easy decison as Hughes was easily 5 yards off but a nervous moment no doubt for those Dons fans as time is fast running out

83 MINS- GOAL AFC WIMBLEDON-
They had been knocking and finally they score its the skipper Bodde with a simply brillinat free kick from 25 yards out, now level on points with Wigan another goal for the Dons or another goal against Wigan will save them from relegation

86 MINS-
Seasons are defined my moments and this could be the most important one of those moments, a clearence charged down by Freeman falls at his feet and he squares it to Andy Carroll 6 yards out only the keeper to beat and the keeper saves it the rebound falls to Ebanks-Blake even closer than Carroll has the goal at his mercy but Pouplin somehow mangaes to save his goal bound shot, a bad miss that could prove so costly....

90+1 MINS-
Merida has his goal chalked off for offside surely that is is for AFC Wimbledon they now need United to get another goal otherwise they will be relegated.

FULL TIME
FINAL SCORE 1-1

A draw was not enough to keep the Dons up depsite Wigan going down 2-1 to Manchester United they stay up by a better goal difference of a single goal, a heartwrenching finish for AFC Wimbledon

More reaction to follow.......

Last edited:
I think you have a great achievment (bad spelling) with AFC Wimbledon :)

sad that things in the premier division is not working :(

Gutted for you but your squad was never really good enough. Take your parachute payment and make them stronger. Try win the championship this time and come back stronger

Cheers lads, yeah i knew i would struggle just horrible it was by a single goal would rather have finished bottom with no points lol

Anyway i have dilemma now and I do not know what to do. Obviously with me going down means people will be after my stars so i have moved to get new contracts to Labourette (who had a relegation release clause of 3 million) and Treacy who was quality throughout my last Championship campaign and thankfully they signed.

Also Campoli asked for a transfer but i denied his request and can hopefully hang on to him but my dilemma comes due to the retirement of a certain Mr Scolari...........................

View attachment 6475

Basically i am tempted but should i stay on my journey with AFC Wimbledon or go for already made glory???

Your choice mate but I would stay on and continue your success with Wimbledon.

Good luck whatever you choose!

Staying on after i rejected Chelsea got 2.8 million in parachute payments and board have given me 3.3 million to spend in transfer window, i need a right back, a centre midfielder and maybe another striker will update with screenshots of my signings and squad

Hope you will win the championship and then start kicking everyones *** in the premier division :D!

great achievements pal!
really enjoying this and eager to read more!
i admire you as i honestly haven't got the patience to do something similar! lol

at least we know now your not a cheat :p

this is what i achieved with my afc wimbledon game!
08/09: bss: 2nd,promotion through the play-offs
09/10: bsp: 5th, promotion through the play-offs
10/11: l2: 5th, promotion through the play-offs
11/12: l1: 1st
12/13: champ: 9th
13/14: champ: 6th, lost in play-off final
14/15: champ :4th, promotion through play-offs
15/16: prem:17th (hardest season ever!!!!!)
16/17: prem: 8th
17/18: prem: 6th
18/19: prem: 4th ( won the euro cup!)

stopped playing it because i got a little bit bored! may go back to it one day tho!

ps: i did not cheat!!!!!!!