6 years, 6 Promotions and no cheats :) all With AFC Wimbledon

Well done, i'm sure you can bounce straight back up, anyway what's your stadium capacity like because you seem to have small budgets?

im in league one after 5 season and now into my 6th year i have a 6,000 all seater.

Well done, i'm sure you can bounce straight back up, anyway what's your stadium capacity like because you seem to have small budgets?

just got a new stadium when i went up board took 15 of 20 million and bought new stadium aint looked at capacity yet will do and tell you soon though mate

just got a new stadium when i went up board took 15 of 20 million and bought new stadium aint looked at capacity yet will do and tell you soon though mate
did they name it after you seeing as youv'e taken to the prem. also did you ever meat the mk dons on the way up. i think i heard somewhere that afc wimbledons fans seriously dislike mk dons for some reason.

did they name it after you seeing as youv'e taken to the prem. also did you ever meat the mk dons on the way up. i think i heard somewhere that afc wimbledons fans seriously dislike mk dons for some reason.

nah they havent is called the AFC Wimbledon stadium which i am gutted about really lol yeah met them in league one and in johnstones paint trophy south final, won 2 lost 1 and drew one fans went mental when i lost like but loved it when i won so was all good

AFC Wimbledon fans dislike MK Dons for some reason? LOL good one.If Glazier moved Man Utd to New York and re named them New York Utd would you hate them?

AFC Wimbledon fans dislike MK Dons for some reason? LOL good one.If Glazier moved Man Utd to New York and re named them New York Utd would you hate them?

not in response to your comment mate but been meaning to thank you was your brian clough tacic that got me to where i am in the league so a big thanks to you mate :D

i guess. i would hate glazers more than the actual club.

not in response to your comment mate but been meaning to thank you was your brian clough tacic that got me to where i am in the league so a big thanks to you mate :D
No problem,glad they helped :)

19-11-08,the AFC Wimbledon fans hate Winkleman too dont worry about that.

Last edited:
No problem,glad they helped :)

they did mate big thank you :D

anyway after i finished playing net game will update with transfers with screenies signed a great regen has great stats and was only 100 grand will hopefully help get me back to the prem, also a well known striker was available on a free and is considering a deal if it comes off it ill blow your mind XD

Last edited:

Horrible situation. Should never have been allowed to happen in my opinion. Used to love Wimbledon. AFC fan now and i have a strong dislike for MK Dons

Speaking of MK Dons guess who first game of new season is against :)

Here is screenshot of my stadium capacity asked for above and my transfer dealings this summer got some good bargains in..

View attachment 6488

View attachment 6489

The two strikers from Huddersfiled got 62 goals between them last year and is the fire power i need and my two regens are diamonds plucked them for a combined total of 180 grand i love my scouts :D

View attachment 6490

View attachment 6491

will update how season goes monthly maybe a few more players in but happy with squad atm and confident of bouncing back *boing*

something i don't get people are talking about mk dons ... what is about this club?

MK Dons used to be a London club called Wimbledon.The owner,a Mr Winkleman decided that if he moved the club to an area of the country with a fairly large population and no major football club he would make a packet of cash.So Wimbledon was moved to another part of the country Milton Keynes.The club was re named MK dons and genuine Wimbledon fans were left with no club,hence the birth of AFC Wimbledon.

The Return of the Dons (hopefully)

The new season begins and a tricky start against fierce rivals MK Dons is on the cards. Media Predction has me down to win the league and I feel i should as i have assembled a good squad so here we go this was August for me...

AFC WIMBLEDON 2-1 MK DONS- MERIDA, CARROLL
A good start to the season beating your fierce rivals, we fell behind after 28 minutes from a fantastic free kick and was in danger of conceding more but Merida baknged in a volley right on half time to get me level at the break and a powerful finish from Carroll on 53 minutes gave me another memorable opening day win.

(LC) BRIGHTON 0-2 AFC WIMBLEDON- RUBEN RAMOS, CAMPOLI
An easy win over an average Brighton team, I was pleased Ramos got on the scoresheet hopefully he will settle in now. Only other thing of note in this game was the SEVEN penalty claims we had turned down and didnt get one.

AFC WIMBLEDON 4-0 CRYSTAL PALACE- EBANKS-BLAKE, GBEMIE, GRENDEL, BODDE
Everything went right in this game was the first game of me using a more attacking formation and it payed off big time as you can see by the scoreline. We were 3-0 up by half time and in the second half we could have scored another three easily, a great result!!!

CARDIFF 2-1 AFC WIMBLEDON- CARROLL
A truly infuriating game we went one down after 23 minutes and we were on the ropes I tweaked my tactics a little and we came back into the game. We were knocking on the door for the equaliser all the way until the 90th minute and finally a cross from Treacy was brilliantly headed into the goal by Carroll. That should of been it but from the kick off my defence fell asleep and in the 93rd minute Lynch scored, a crushing blow.

(LC) BLACKPOOL 2-3 AFC WIMBLEDON- BODDE, CAMPOLI, ZEMAN
Alot closer than it should of been, one highlight I enjoyed was Zemans goal a chip from 25 yards out it was fantastic. We went into a 3-0 lead then just switched off, glad i got through in the end just need to defend better from now on.

NORWICH 1-1 AFC WIMBLEDON- MOSALMAN
A game we should have won, battered them but couldnt get the crucial second goal to kill off Norwich, we took the lead with Mosalmans first goal for the club a great goal by him. They grabbed the equaliser before half time and the second half was all us we hit the bar bt could not get the winner.

PLAYER OF THE MONTH- FERRIE BODDE- He has been brilliant and stepped into his vice captain role superbly and with his two goals from midfield coupled with the chances he has created for my team he has a fantastic month.

The Table after August....

Last edited:
wrong screenshot. league 1 table from year you went up.

SEPTEMBER

A great month for the lads, the new signings are bedding in well. A great performance this month was by young Zeman he really came to the front in the game against Scuntorpe as you will see below. A few injuires to squad players first Mosalman injured and out for a month along with Gwinnet my left back not to serious and i have had decent cover, along with this i ahve to deal with constant whining of Campoli about leaving the club may sell him in January just to shut him up. Anyway i digrese on with the results....

AFC WIMBLEDON 3-1 NOTTM FOREST- GBEMIE, BEEVERS, CARRROLL
A good result against a fellow team relegated last season, although they are struggling at the bottom of the table still a dangerous team to play. We went a goal behind after half an hour after a mistake by Beevers and stayed that way all the way until the hour mark, when Beevers made up for his mistake after staying forward from a cleared corner he poked the ball home. Gbemie scored a header to put us ahead and Carroll wrapped it up in last 5 minutes.

COLCHESTER 2-3 AFC WIMBLEDON- MERIDA, EBANKS-BLAKE, CAMPOLI
We are showing great character in these last few games as we went a goal behind after 3 minutes after a truly stunning strike from Freddy Eastwood. This could have been a sign of things to come but the we rolled up our sleeves and got into a lead before half time, a great individual dribble by Merida gave him his goal and a counter attack allowed Ebanks-Blake in after 32 minutes. Campol streched the lead in the second half, which somewhat justified his inclusion as he was dropped the previosu game, and although an own goal my Treacy made things nervy we hung on to another good away win.

SCUNTHORPE 3-4 AFC WIMBLEDON- ELLISON O.G, DAWSON, ZEMAN (2)
It may be hard to believe but this game was a boring 0-0 at half time. Then things went a mid crazy in the second half and it was end to end attacking football. First Paddy Madden put Scunthorpe ahead, then almost straight from kick off a cross from Ruud caused Ellison to turn the ball into his own net. Then we took the lead for the first time a great volley from inside the penalty area by Dawson, these three goals all coming in 8 minutes. The lead lasted until the 69th minute when a cross come shot caught out Labourdette and we were level. This parity lasted only 2 minutes and Zeman showed why maybe he should be starting rather than being on the bench, this lead lasted only a further 5 minutes as Scunthorpe leveled again. Then with the game looking like heading for a draw Zeman picked the ball up 30 yards out skippped past his man and balsted a unstoppable shot into the top corner, a great great goal and a great result.

(LC) AFC WIMBLEDON 3-1 WOLVES- MCINDOE, GBEMIE, CAMPOLI
As close to routine win as you could get we were always in control and got to the 30-0 lead after 70 minutes and it could have easily been 5 or 6. The goal we conceded coming in the last minute so not too much to worry about and this is furthest we have ever got in the League Cup, and just seen the draw we have Chelsea, Excellent!!!

AFC WIMBLEDON 3-1 LEICESTER- RUBEN RAMOS (2), CARROLL
A great win against a team looking for revenge no doubt as we we beat them in the play-off final two years ago. It was good to see Ruben Ramos getting to real poachers goals, but the praise has to go to Keith Treacy as he set up all three goals from the left. Once again we failed to keep a clean sheet as they managed to pull they game back to 2-1 but Carroll did what he does best and that is killl games off with a good header after great work from Treacy.

AFC WIMBLEDON 0-0 READING
Two points definitley dropped we outplayed Reading but just couldn't get the goal we needed. Their keeper was inspried and a few dodgy offside decisions on our FOUR disallowed goals left us frustrated but still unbeaten so not all bad

PLAYER OF THE MONTH- ANDY CARROLL- The striker has made great strides this month his goals have helped kill of games and he is always a handful for the opposition, this allows the likes of Ramos and Zeman to do the damage

The League Table

View attachment 6571

I'm not here for next few days so leave me a few comments to come back to lads will get this updated as soon as I can. Would like to thank all the people who have read the thread so far and left comments has kept me going really :). Still along way to go so stay tuned :) See you in a few days