markyplatt

Reaction score
here they are...........View attachment 303906

G
ot new thread others been deleted( dont know why), ive got some wonderful tactics here for u to test

its a controlling attacking tactic makes the most of the superstar players

im 95 games unbeaten domestically yes i dont know how i did it either iv broke so many records and accomplished lots of achivements including

invicibles

View attachment 303924View attachment 303923View attachment 303922View attachment 303921View attachment 303920View attachment 303919View attachment 303918View attachment 303917View attachment 303916View attachment 303915View attachment 303914View attachment 303913View attachment 303912View attachment 303911View attachment 303910View attachment 303909

Got alot more screenshots if ud like to know something else please ask

I have tried to promote the tactics in the wrong way previously and for that im sorry , but the facts are there for all to see.

Its a wonderful pass & move tactic

Players are scoring more than theyve played

ive got to champs lg final and unbeaten for 2 calender years all in short space

got my squad in theSS;s

ive got a good team but im doing so much better than expected 95 and going strong

Hints

use creative player false9 & fast 1 inside forward

get ur cm(a) to get in opposition area and places shots he'll score plenty

its a ultra realistic tactic which emulate the great jp woody from 10 years ago (kinda pep style- bayern munich)

ive tested on bayern and bruxelles in belgium and ive been totally suprised been making them for years and never got close to being 95 unbeaten

try it and post results love to hear ur opinions and help with anything

If theres any SS;'s people would like to see ill post them

NO its not a corner glitch tactic ( rarely score from them ) relief

NO i dont use in game editor not even downloaded it

No its not gonna look like a maze puzzle on the tactics screen ( eg 2-5-2-1 or some other odd looking formation)

Yes it is great to watch

Yes u score all different goals ( ur cb not top scorers here LOL)

Yes u may break all kinda records

Yes u get players commenting in profiles, That they enjoy the style of play

Yes ull get 30 35 pass moves ending in goals

Yes ur players will shoot in the 18 yrd box not 20 shots from range ( long shots are at a all time minimal here u rarely try them)

Ps more FACTS are the players been known to pass round GK and score its a truely magnificent tactic and ive played since champ man 97

using all the good ones over the years and making good ones but the sequences u achieve here are like no other ever ive used theyre mad. eg 95 unbeaten 3 season undeafead in the cup 2 calender + years unbeaten domestic so i think if u wanna enjoy proper football use these

THANKS here they are again

View attachment 303906

Last edited:
van hout a GK ,

belgian

well buy him i got him for 9 thousand pounds from a indian club hes 6 10, 18 stone and keep so many clean sheets a really under the radar player on fm15

No more posting from you, let other people decide, Now don't reply to this :p

Some test with sporting club Portugal, so far 3 defeats, 2 of them against arsenal and 1 in domestic games.

Some test with sporting club Portugal, so far 3 defeats, 2 of them against arsenal and 1 in domestic games.[/QUOTE
takes players getting used to it a drastic change for players to go from 1 to this 1

yes first season had 4 defeats too but seams to get better as ur players become comfortable with it in 4th season now been undeafeated for 2 and a half

Some test with sporting club Portugal, so far 3 defeats, 2 of them against arsenal and 1 in domestic games.
what ur match stats like,

yes id say 1 more full season with the same squad and ull be swimming in records not a bad start