While in game press the "FM" at the top right, then click on "game status" at the bottom. Post that screenshot

Last edited:
While in game press the "FM" at the top right, then click on "game status" at the bottom. Post that screenshot

i ask him from that before his old thread was banned from side of admins..don t want to post that or starting eleven

i ask him from that before his old thread was banned from side of admins..don t want to post that or starting eleven
startin 11 in ss here already schedule shows starting players and stats

thats 1 delt with lol

van hout a GK ,

belgian

well buy him i got him for 9 thousand pounds from a indian club hes 6 10, 18 stone and keep so many clean sheets a really under the radar player on fm15
anybody brought him yet?

why man ...???? i feyenoord i play 5 game i lose 4 and win 1?? why dont work

FEYenoord

well lets see it need to be fluid

need striker type winger on right creative flair false 9 with comes deep to get ball pref move.

and cm (a) gets in opp area, gets forward wen poss, and places shots prf move then my friend ull be on to a winner any team u use

been cleared by mod i think now, just want a normal happy thread thanks

Cheating or not i used this tactic with Arsenal and dominating with an unedited database. So whether you did or not the tactic you sharing is a very good one! So well done

No-one is 'clear' of anything. As far as i am concerned, you can cheat all you like, but don't go uploading tactics that have only generated such results because you have cheated. (i'm not saying that you have cheated, yet, but others have made such claims about you)

The last topic was an absolute **** storm. I assumed deleting it would be the end of the matter, but as you've put your head up above the parapet again, you will get shot at.

The easiest way to prove yourself to be whiter than white is to upload your save file for others to look at. I'll be able to tell within a couple of minutes whether it is your tactic generating these results, or something a bit more sinister.

Of course, i won't actually be checking it myself, no time. But i'll check back here in 24 hours and other members will have done the job for me and no doubt either cleared your name or will be screaming blue murder.

If other members can show evidence of cheating when they load your save, or if you don't upload the current save before i check back. I may hit the big old ban button.

its lfc update and ive never cheated just want to share a beutiful tactic mate

No-one is 'clear' of anything. As far as i am concerned, you can cheat all you like, but don't go uploading tactics that have only generated such results because you have cheated. (i'm not saying that you have cheated, yet, but others have made such claims about you)

The last topic was an absolute **** storm. I assumed deleting it would be the end of the matter, but as you've put your head up above the parapet again, you will get shot at.

The easiest way to prove yourself to be whiter than white is to upload your save file for others to look at. I'll be able to tell within a couple of minutes whether it is your tactic generating these results, or something a bit more sinister.

Of course, i won't actually be checking it myself, no time. But i'll check back here in 24 hours and other members will have done the job for me and no doubt either cleared your name or will be screaming blue murder.

If other members can show evidence of cheating when they load your save, or if you don't upload the current save before i check back. I may hit the big old ban button.

listen ill upload it but to be fair i think this statement proves ive won when has anyone ever loaded games here to prove tactics let the thread speak for itslef in the coming weeks ull no it the bomb of a tactic how could i cheat any way i havent proved? think all ways of ''PROOF<< have been throughly examined

Cheating or not i used this tactic with Arsenal and dominating with an unedited database. So whether you did or not the tactic you sharing is a very good one! So well done

thanks mate
its gotta be good to do these feats right? i was proud now starting to feel im wrong to make good tactics??????

This tactic does not work. Whatever you call it...beautiful is not the name for it!