No-one is 'clear' of anything. As far as i am concerned, you can cheat all you like, but don't go uploading tactics that have only generated such results because you have cheated. (i'm not saying that you have cheated, yet, but others have made such claims about you)

The last topic was an absolute **** storm. I assumed deleting it would be the end of the matter, but as you've put your head up above the parapet again, you will get shot at.

The easiest way to prove yourself to be whiter than white is to upload your save file for others to look at. I'll be able to tell within a couple of minutes whether it is your tactic generating these results, or something a bit more sinister.

Of course, i won't actually be checking it myself, no time. But i'll check back here in 24 hours and other members will have done the job for me and no doubt either cleared your name or will be screaming blue murder.

If other members can show evidence of cheating when they load your save, or if you don't upload the current save before i check back. I may hit the big old ban button.

how else could i cheat ?? any possible way????im trying to think of what i could of done to manipulate it, that u havent already checked????

i could have brought messi ronaldo bale kroos de gea and still would it guarantee that id be 96 unbeaten????

is that what people mean ?? or would i manage team im playing against?> wouldnt be poss cause ive not got all leagues loaded and playable,
so hate but when ur using my tactic in secret just gives a consious thanks
a little thought in ur head will do
, god sees all

how else could i cheat ?? any possible way????im trying to think of what i could of done to manipulate it, that u havent already checked????

If you read what Jake said then he isn't accusing you of cheating.

If you read what Jake said then he isn't accusing you of cheating.

i now jake isnt but people obviosly are cause he wouldnt post on my thread would he?

or shut one down for claims that are un- true?

i now jake isnt but people obviosly are cause he wouldnt post on my thread would he?

or shut one down for claims that are un- true?

I can't be bothered with you. Just do what Jake says and you won't get banned.

hey my8, just relax, the tatic can work for you and for some ppl dont, its FM, like someone else said, u played in Belgium league and most ppl dont play there, its a weaker league. Try your in another country and see if it works, if dont work for you, just improve and post it here.

Its hard to belive in 95 wins like that, but i dont think you are a cheater, just thanks for upload your tatic :)

and relax...

hey my8, just relax, the tatic can work for you and for some ppl dont, its FM, like someone else said, u played in Belgium league and most ppl dont play there, its a weaker league. Try your in another country and see if it works, if dont work for you, just improve and post it here.

Its hard to belive in 95 wins like that, but i dont think you are a cheater, just thanks for upload your tatic :)

i now its hard to believe with the aggro i get for making the tactic

it worked in germany to whilst i created and tinkered with it pre release bayern but i was winning 7 and 8 witrh them so i saved and started this save

who would people like me to be and i will to show u people

and relax...

know this tactic is un explainable but so were man utd under moyes and that still really happened lol

so who would people like me to start a new game with no lfc update nothing?

for me this tactic is total **** somone have good run with Arsenal with this tactic (if you plug in half of tactics in this forum you will have good run with Arsenal..Folia,tuga,Bad Possassion,Smadz,Bankai etc...Belgium league is weak i have like run with Porto with Bad possassion 70 game unbeaten but league is low and i am to strong for that league i don t want you call you cheat but i bet in that 102 game you load 2-3 times when you lose it ....just plug this tactic in england take CP and win legue post it and ppl will trust you or Paderborn and win league i don t care of unbeaten run just win the league !!!!!!

Ok, haven't followed the previous thread, so don't actually know which mischieves this guy have done, or how many people posted bad results with this tactic - so please enlighten me if I'm totally out of line here...

...but I really dont like the way this forum is going if people making tactics, spending time to make opening posts etc. have to be part of some witch hunt just because the tactic isn't working for people!
I've tried hundreds of tactics, I've had tactics many people said was the best not work for me at all, I've had ones that noone else bothered about working like a charm for me, I've had tactics overarchieving with one club, failing totally with another. For me it's very individuel what tactics work for different people - of course there's often general consensus about the best tactics (often the best tactics are actually made when people tweak other tactics, which is done in the threads most active like CE's - anyhow) - but I still believe it varies, influenced by everything also the managing style.
So, should we delete all the not so active threads or should we start asking anyone who's tactic isn't working for at least 51% of people to account for their game - are they cheating? have they reloaded? etc.etc.etc. I dont think so, I actually enjoy trying and finding underrated tactics!

Anyways, think what I'm trying to say (and again, I might have missed things said or done here and I apologize if Im totally wrong) is, that people should stop making negative or whiny comments in threads if a tactic isn't working for them - post something constructive and help making the tactic better if there's potential OR move along! - If everyone did this, the bad tactic-threads would fast be forgotten. Then of course, if creators decide to spam his/her own thread we can always talk about warnings/closing/banning but for me that's a totally different matter!

Bottomline, I cant see why we should force people to prove themselves by threathening them with bans! The man is as far as I can see, actually trying to behaive and have a normal tactic-thread, so let him - and if the tactic doesn't work for you, move on please!
Ps., I actually tried the tactic for some games and found it pretty decent - found much better on this patch, but not bad at all - at least AS good as many other tactics whos creators haven't been asked to prove anything!

listen ill upload it but to be fair i think this statement proves ive won when has anyone ever loaded games here to prove tactics let the thread speak for itslef in the coming weeks ull no it the bomb of a tactic how could i cheat any way i havent proved? think all ways of ''PROOF<< have been throughly examined

Won?

I'm just here to keep the forum running smoothly, not to win anything.

They old saying 'no smoke without fire' is the only reason the staff are even looking at your topics. You have a number of topics from FM 13 and 14 that have been closed or deleted for various reasons, and a number of members have alerted us to your most recent topics. I tend to find the community as a whole polices itself pretty well and is more than capable of uncovering the truth. There is no witch hunt from the staff here, but if members continually make accusations, there tends to be some substance behind it.

Ok, haven't followed the previous thread, so don't actually know which mischieves this guy have done, or how many people posted bad results with this tactic - so please enlighten me if I'm totally out of line here...

It was deleted for a reason. As the OP chose to come back for more he is going to be asked the same questions.

Win the CL with celtic?

Sorry, but what does winning CL with Celtic in any way have to do with judging if a tactic is 'worthy' or not?
I know there might be a good parts of irony in that comment, but I really dont see how it helps making this thread proper, on-topic, and serious?

for me this tactic is total **** somone have good run with Arsenal with this tactic (if you plug in half of tactics in this forum you will have good run with Arsenal..Folia,tuga,Bad Possassion,Smadz,Bankai etc...Belgium league is weak i have like run with Porto with Bad possassion 70 game unbeaten but league is low and i am to strong for that league i don t want you call you cheat but i bet in that 102 game you load 2-3 times when you lose it ....just plug this tactic in england take CP and win legue post it and ppl will trust you or Paderborn and win league i don t care of unbeaten run just win the league !!!!!!

2 three time wen i lose out of how many,,???? in 5 season take away automatic save games and it just dosent work does it maths and facts mate

2 three time wen i lose out of how many,,???? in 5 season take away automatic save games and it just dosent work does it maths and facts mate
but if ii did that people woulld just say hes faked it