90's Premiership style tactics

Download Here:-

View attachment 300187

A 442 with wingers and strikers scoring loads been testing with few teams and having quality results.

this tactic is a completley different style to my others its an attacking lots of goals Tactic....... but solid with the two banks of 4 hard to breakdown, and a shearer and sheringham style front 2 .

there are two types of ways to play this tactic 1. wingers old fashioned style ( use left foot on left and visa versa)

or the modern left footed player on the RIGHT and visa versa

Both get lots of goals remain solid, very enjoyable to watch but the differences are
if old fashioned style wingers used forwards score more headers from crosses

But if u use modern way your wingers get more goals and full backs get more assists this way .

The Goals are truely spread around and gonna post some screenshots when ive completed a full season from the start with these tactic only .(Only got Prototype tactic season results)

Training is ------ balanced average---------------30%--------------------- defend set pieces

I use this training method because it seems to stop oppositions main way of scoring against u, as the tactic is hard to break down in match time.

Ps Danny Ings and Jutkevtic( might be his name burnley forward) Scored 10 goals each in 7 matches at end of season in one of my saves using this tactic so ull get some mad goal ratios from more Shearer & Sheringham style players.

Arfield a burnley player was using him right mid in a save due to injurys to players in my normal 42121 tactic so switched to this tactic i created to be entertaining but still solid and hes smashing them in from there to so expect wingers to keep up with forwards for goals to

need to know anything else , just ask

Last edited: