what a poor excuse to bump your thread. i get it. i bet if we took out your posts this would be 3 pages long lol.

I'll try this with one of my games in abit.. :)

poor excuse by showing proof of these brilliant tactics?????

btw people wanted to see the game status of the OP/95 game streak game, not the new lazio, played 1 game one.

the pics i get, answer the same post 4 times just to bump you thread was a poor excuse. i wasnt having a go, people will post when they try it and get results.

Your OP is a much better effort than posting just started barely played games. Its a great detail read :)

btw people wanted to see the game status of the OP/95 game streak game, not the new lazio, played 1 game one.

the pics i get, answer the same post 4 times just to bump you thread was a poor excuse. i wasnt having a go, people will post when they try it and get results.

Your OP is a much better effort than posting just started barely played games.
well i had different thread to but was deleated cause thought id cheated by getting 96 and 0 but was proved i didnt

and heres the save game date from it to

nnnnView attachment 302528

I was only clarifying the tactic looks pretty solid, nice twist on the 451's that are knocking about.

Might give it ago in my Rangers Save, i would try it with my main city one, but i' like 2 up front for them at the min. although having Martinez and Toure in front of the defence would be solid as ****..

How many does the striker usually score as it has crossing wb's but an F9?

cm a and IF score lots, aswell as the false 9 but his assists stats at false 9 are unreal .yes the IF designed to play like a striker (cm A ) also is man in the box 90% of time ,when u use its like the team has more options and a huge variety of goals are scored with 4 attacking players as well as 2 wingbacks work in tandem so well, its almost like the tactic creator(me) had a vision how he wanted his teams to play lol

( style roughly on JP woodys cloughy tactics from about 10 years ago, yes jp woody was the tactic master here up until about 3 years ago) think hes retired lol like the alex ferguson of football manager so if anyone remembers him ull no if its half as good as his itll be fantastic so trust me ive worked on this for week solid before i uploaded these tactic ull be in good hands

no not downloaded that 1 yet cause people say I NEED to have a clean save data

summer update 2nd but latest ok mate
Na, I meant which one did you use on the 96 unbeaten game save? January transfer update?

Na, I meant which one did you use on the 96 unbeaten game save? January transfer update?

NO NOT JANUARY.as i said not downloaded that as people wanna see my 96 unbeaten with a clean database chanege so thats the one ill use to i download new update

the 2 nd or third ever update lfc marshall did for this game (FM15) summer update v.2 or 3

NO NOT JANUARY.as i said not downloaded that as people wanna see my 96 unbeaten with a clean database chanege so thats the one ill use to i download new update

the 2 nd or third ever update lfc marshall did for this game (FM15) summer update v.2 or 3
Why use that when you have the latest version of the game 15.2.1? all of this could have been avoided otherwise.

Why use that when you have the latest version of the game 15.2.1? all of this could have been avoided otherwise.

well i download update as i always do and was waiting for his newest one after january till i updated again if thats what u ment??

and also lfc marshall puts more realistic attributes and better finer details in his efforts

well i download update as i always do and was waiting for his newest one after january till i updated again if thats what u ment??
Dude you are just making it more complicated than it is.

I just asked a simple question of why did you use the summer update when your game has the latest database update in 15.2.1?

Dude you are just making it more complicated than it is.

I just asked a simple question of why did you use the summer update when your game has the latest database update in 15.2.1?

BECAUSE..... LFC marshall updates more throughly with realistic attribute and positional changes, Surely the question should be ,' why havent u used LFC marshalls latest update in ur save'......... and the answer to that was that last update from LFC marshall would be ready to downlaod soon

take it u dont download LFC Marshall then? u should makes the game even more reallistic

LFC Marshall updates are not gonna affect how good a tactic is, so I can't see the point in discussing it. I use LFC updates also

yes my point

LFC Marshall updates are not gonna affect how good a tactic is, so I can't see the point in discussing it. I use LFC updates also

people trying to find a way to call me a cheat but the tactics are 100% genuine