like to say thanks for the apology's from people , liked the fact u did them in private to allow for minimal promotion

Last edited:
people trying to find a way to call me a cheat but the tactics are 100% genuine
Dude my question was not to prove you to be a cheat. I just found it stupid to use the summer update this late into the game year when there is a January update available. The fact that you use it for apparent more realistic attributes just clears your reason. Thats it

Dude my question was not to prove you to be a cheat. I just found it stupid to use the summer update this late into the game year when there is a January update available. The fact that you use it for apparent more realistic attributes just clears your reason. Thats it
no didnt use the summer update cause of why u said ....but because i was waiting for his (LFC Marshalls) final 1 rather than various january ones avalable ok ...so what u think of the tactic anyway?

not bad for a first game (i'm in preseason).

tweaked it a bit to suit my team (changed a couple of roles and settings), set piece defending needs a tweak or two, but plays some great attacking stuff.

View attachment 768360

not bad for a first game (i'm in preseason).

tweaked it a bit to suit my team (changed a couple of roles and settings), set piece defending needs a tweak or two, but plays some great attacking stuff.

View attachment 768360

The Central midfield player needs to be 1 down as he makes hes runs into area then and dosent get pick up by the opposition as much and false 9s space is severley cut

The Central midfield player needs to be 1 down as he makes hes runs into area then and dosent get pick up by the opposition as much and false 9s space is severley cut

didnt have thay problem. thats aguero in the SS, with Bony in the CF-Support. Same idea, but with aguero in the hole he links with the two wide players, i have Toure driving from deep into the mid, its much more suitable for the playes i have. :)

think of a young frank lampard in the centre mid attack role
a messi type false 9
Inside Forward think a thomas muller off the ball type player ( or a knocks ball bast opponent -moves into channels pref move Pacey striker (retrain if have to )

didnt have thay problem. thats aguero in the SS, with Bony in the CF-Support. Same idea, but with aguero in the hole he links with the two wide players, i have Toure driving from deep into the mid, its much more suitable for the playes i have. :)

or that lol sounds good

Its jsut to create a role for Aguero and Bony in the same lineup really. same idea as your play ideas, just a different link man. yours is the MC and mine the DMC.

mines more the false 9 really as like a high playmaker but yes ur 'link man ' as u said sounds good mate

but aguero would work class as IF ( just try the original 1 game )

Last edited:
My next game is against sporting in a preseason friendly i'll give yours a go, no tweaks. :)

just in my lower league game at the min, but Maine Road are 4-0 up with half an hour left :)

Won 7-0 against a team from a division up :)