510e5d77aefb564e292a11f3a783a054.png

"We're live now with Bryan Swanson who caught up with ex-Pro and Chelsea coach, Rory Scott, who has recently left his role at Chelsea with mutual consent. Now remember, he was heavily linked to the West Ham United job however, we saw earlier in the week that it went to Bilic instead. Here's what was said. "

c4b7ed95d17a9ebdad56bd213e0ce6da.png

"After you left Chelsea, it seemed like you were destined for the job at West Ham, did you think you had the job or what was it that happened?"

"Not at all honestly. I wanted the job, sure. Who wouldn't? Jose and I didn't see eye to eye last season for a bit anyway, and we were looking at building bridges but when I was linked to the job at Upton Park I decided to jump at the chance. It was too much of an opportunity to pass up and this had Jose and I realise I was no longer able to work at Chelsea. Y'know?"

"So can we assume you are aiming for a job in management?"

"I wouldn't necessarily say that, I've had a few offers working with a manager that are being considered but really I think it may be time I manage a club. Give it a go, and if it fails it fails. I don't see any reason why I shouldn't try my hand at it now. I want to be a success, and with some belief I can do that."

"Nigel Pearson has just been sacked at Leicester, any interest there?"

"They are a very decent side, unbelievable recovery last season. I've had no contact and I think the fans of Leicester will be angry with almost any appointment after seeing Pearson go. So I'd have to think about it anyway. Fantastic club with potential though."

"All the best."

"Yeah thanks."

Wow I have just caught back up with this. Excited to see where you go.