A Forum Competition..

• Thread starter Thread starter Tobe2k10
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 102
  • Views Views 7K
Status
Not open for further replies.
that whole glory hunter argument was what started it, now u need to grow a pair and get over it mate, i think frankie and 19 11 08 are definitely, i did something stupid then but i moved on, you dont like me because i got angry because you slagged off city, end of move on or get out i say

Guys im not gettin involved I didn't realise you didn't like each other. I wanted you both involved but don't know now. It's you that gotta sort it. Danny does have experience.

that whole glory hunter argument was what started it, now u need to grow a pair and get over it mate, i think frankie and 19 11 08 are definitely, i did something stupid then but i moved on, you dont like me because i got angry because you slagged off city, end of move on or get out i say

No, I made a joke ages ok and you took it serious and then you sent me a PM with loads of abuse that is what started it.

And you want me to get out.? I would not leave cause you told me too haa

But i have been thinking about leaving FM-Base so you might be happy then (H)

well if u pick him ill be upset and he will rub it in my face, im really disappointed because it doenst take a genius to realize whats pretty mate, but w.e its ur thread and your idea mate i wont hold that against you, danny i guess you won but does this really mean that much to you, tobe you promised me you would do this with me, on page 2 i believe u asked me and then said 2 heads is better than one, u were offline and i thought of a few themes, seems like a waste of my time,

well if u pick him ill be upset and he will rub it in my face, im really disappointed because it doenst take a genius to realize whats pretty mate, but w.e its ur thread and your idea mate i wont hold that against you, danny i guess you won but does this really mean that much to you, tobe you promised me you would do this with me, on page 2 i believe u asked me and then said 2 heads is better than one, u were offline and i thought of a few themes, seems like a waste of my time,

You know what **** it you help him and ill stay out of it not fussed so you help him

Ok Danny You Do It Mate, Gaboneese We'll Do Another Competition Together.

Nah I dont mind seriously. You do know more about what to do we'll do another comp mate.

fair enough fine by me good luck, i cant do anything on photoshop or paint for **** so sadly i cant enter this, danny he chose you, do it because i refuse to

ill think of some ideas in my lecture on genghis khans empire( yawn) tomorrow that we can do tobe

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

danny he chose you end of, you have more experience, you made me an amazing sig thats only off because i had to help someone make that man united sig there, you have a 21 page thread on signatures, i can barely shape a screenshot you do it

ill think of some ideas in my lecture on genghis khans empire( yawn) tomorrow that we can do tobe

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

danny he chose you end of, you have more experience, you made me an amazing sig thats only off because i had to help someone make that man united sig there, you have a 21 page thread on signatures, i can barely shape a screenshot you do it
if he doesn't wanna do it he doesn't have to. just because he's been "chosen" by this guy.<)

yeah 19 11 08 i dont have a choice now so ill have to do it, and are you really leaving?

i havent brought it on have i, if i have i didnt mean to, im a tool sometimes but i dont want to make people leave, is it schoolwork, thats why i stopped playing xbox for a while i just wondering if its the same with you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back