• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 102
  • Views Views 7K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you would.?

Don't have to but you would be good.

And if we did a poll people would vote for the one that looks pretty

To be fair Danny the look of a sig is kind of what makes it good so if people vote for the 'pretty one' then mission accomplished.

To be fair Danny the look of a sig is kind of what makes it good so if people vote for the 'pretty one' then mission accomplished.

See where your coming from yeah

Well how about we do a poll for the first 3-4 and see if they are fair and then if not get a judge

Sounds fair enough. Hopefully these people aren't blind :P

so are we having Tobe and Danny running it, a poll to decide the winner and if the poll doesn't work out then we're having a judge instead?
is that right? :)

yeah... Danny you'll be doing it With Tiger As I Did Say He Could. Ill Also Be Involved too.

Gabonese Tiger
What do you no about signatures

well danny were gonna have to get along mate, and as redrup said on this thread somewhere the prettiest wins, i know whats pretty and whats not lol, lets all just get along, maybe this will help our relationship anyway

well danny were gonna have to get along mate, and as redrup said on this thread somewhere the prettiest wins, i know whats pretty and whats not lol, lets all just get along, maybe this will help our relationship anyway

No we are not going to have to get along
And there will be a poll so deciding the winner

So what will you be doing.?

lol bringing love and joy is my specialty. its polled anyway so u should be ok

thinking of the themes, so back off mate, im not doing anything to you, get over it im probably going to be involved, if u dont like it then dont do it, simple, i dont mind working with you

So we don't need gabonese do we.?

Bye

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

thinking of the themes, so back off mate, im not doing anything to you, get over it im probably going to be involved, if u dont like it then dont do it, simple, i dont mind working with you

I don't need you to think of themes i have a brain i can do that by my self ;)

you know what man you make my time on this site miserable, wish the moderators would ban you for what a **** you are, im nice to everyone but you na mate, your a total ***** towards me and i dont like it, dont know why tobe even wants you youre a tool

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

and tobe actually pmd me to ask for themes so w.e danny jog on u prat

you know what man you make my time on this site miserable, wish the moderators would ban you for what a **** you are, im nice to everyone but you na mate, your a total ***** towards me and i dont like it, dont know why tobe even wants you youre a tool

Well don't come on here, And why would they ban me when i have done nothing wrong.? And yeah i am and you made that happen when you first came on here calling me a **** ect ect so i don't no why i should be nice to you after all that do you.? And i offered to help and he said yes so i did but because i don't want to work with you on this tobe can decide

Who do you want helping you Me or Tiger.?
I don't mind

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

and tobe actually pmd me to ask for themes so w.e danny jog on u prat

Good for you

Jog On You Prat.? Best you can come up with haa

well you mouthy scouser i dont want to get banned i actually like the site, believe me i could say worse but you would report me, and wtf yu on about i came on and called u ****, im gonna go to my very first posts and see what actually happened ok

well you mouthy scouser i dont want to get banned i actually like the site, believe me i could say worse but you would report me, and wtf yu on about i came on and called u ****, im gonna go to my very first posts and see what actually happened ok

Haa am not a scouser and you sent me it in a PM

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

Tobe.? Me Or Tiger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back