attachment.php

Tevez unhappy about being replaced as captain

tevez_reu_1778350b.jpg

Tevez has had stern words with manager Mancini​

Now ex-Man City captain Carlos Tevez is reported to be fuming with manager Roberto Mancini after being replace as captain after a bust up during a City pre-season with new signing David Luiz, Mancini announced today that Tevez went crazy after a mis-timed tackle from Man City's latest signing gave away a late penalty as Ajax snatched a 2-2 draw.

Mancini also said that Tevez had to be held back by 5 of his teammates and he later went on to say that Gareth Barry would replace Tevez with Nigel De Jong as vice-captain. Tevez has said that he is thinking about handing in a transfer request after Mancini said he doesn't want any unhappy players at the club. Only time will tell whether Tevez is really that happy at City.​

Last edited:
Enjoying this mate keep up the good work :)

cheers mate next update will b tomorrow which i will tell u all the transfers so far in the Premier League

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:46 PM ----------

have had to restart this save cause it got a crash dump and wen i catch up i will post transfers

Sounds like a really cool idea. Don't the game weekes take a while though cause you gotta play each one?

Sounds like a really cool idea. Don't the game weekes take a while though cause you gotta play each one?

yer i know, i'm not sure whether to acually play the matches or just holiday them

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

this sounds really good i might follow

cheers mate

Love this story :D So when you say save crashed have you lost the whole save or only a part of it?

Love this story :D So when you say save crashed have you lost the whole save or only a part of it?

cheers mate,only a part of it so can't update until i've caught up to where i was and then i will post transfers for every club.

mate can i be in the joint story of is it too late ?

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

or**

Tranfser Round-up
IN
View attachment 125956
Blackburn's no-nosense centre-half has joined in a deal worth £8 million

View attachment 125957
Southampton's teenage star Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain also joined for a £2.5 million deal and is sure to be a big hit for the Gunners in the future.

View attachment 126153
Maicon the Brazilian wonderkid cost the Gunners £8.25 million after saying that Arsenal would be too good to turn down.

View attachment 126334
Eden Hazard has chosen Arsenal over Real Madrid and is Arsenal's new record signing clinching a £20 million move from Lille, the French playmaker will fill in Arshavin's shoes and is rumoured to have been given the no.23 shirt whch once belonged to the little Russian.

OUT
View attachment 125959
Alumina has headed to Birmingham in a shock deal after being told by Wenger that he is no longer his no.1 and is free to leave.

View attachment 125960
Tomas Rosicky has jetted out of the Emirates back to Germany at Stuttgart
to get guranteed 1st team football.

View attachment 126333
Arshavin had a terrific start to his Arsenal career by hitting 4 at Anfield but Arshavin hasn't really pulled his weight and Wenger thought it was time for him to leave. He signed for AC Milan for £10.75 million.

Potential Moves
None

Stay tuned !!

Last edited:
View attachment 126164
Transfer Round-up

IN
View attachment 126165
Villa manager Gerrard Houiller has smashed Villa's transfer record with a £18 million intial deal which could rise to £25.5 million depending on appearances and goals scored.

View attachment 126167
Figouera has signed from Wigan for £7.5 million after Stephen Warnock returned to Anfield.

View attachment 126168
This move is definitely one for the future as Chelsea's young striker Fabio Borini moves to Villa Park.

OUT

View attachment 126169
Habib Beye has been loaned to Sevilla with a view to a £2.6 million permanent deal in the summer.

View attachment 126175
Villa left back Warnock returns for his 2nd spell at Anfield for £7.5 million which was used to bring in Maynor Figouera.

View attachment 126176
After Houiller has said he will be trying to sell off all the dead wood at Villa and Isaiah Osbourne was deemed surplus to requirements and moved on to Bristol City for for a reported fee of 750K.

View attachment 126177
Carew felt the time was right to leave after the arrvial of Darren Bent forced him further down the pecking order.

View attachment 126178
The young midfielder was told by Houiller that he was not in his plans.

Potential Deals
Aston Villa have submitted a loan offer for Manchester City's pacey winger Shaun Wright-Philips

Emile Heskey has been rumoured to lots of clubs this week and Stoke reported to be interest whilst Sven Goran-Eriksson is said to be keen to bring the big target man back to the Walkers stadium.

Last edited:
love this so far as it is very unusual as no one manages all 20 premier league cllubs. should be a challenge