I love this story as its weird and unusual. when s next update?

I love this story as its weird and unusual. when s next update?

Cheers mate, I just wanted to for an original idea. Will b posting up Liverpool and man city transfer round ups tomorrow

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 AM ----------

gr8 mate jw who did liverppool sign
just gunna post it up now

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

455px-Liverpool_FC-n_logo.svg.png

Transfer Round-up

IN
Stephen-Warnock.jpg
Villa left-back Stephen Warnock has returned to Liverpool for the 2nd time after leaving in 2006, Warnock joined for £7 millon.

RyanShawcross_1220343a.jpg
Hot prospect Ryan Shawcross joined King Kenny at Liverpool for £10 million, Shawcross was brought in after Martin Skrtel had left the club.

Jarvis_2503543.jpg
Wolves tricky winger Matt Jarvis joins the Reds for £7.5 million. Daglish has publicly said that Jarvis is one of the most under-rated players in the Premier League.
hsv_innsbruck_elia__132239c.jpg
Yet another winger joined the club in an attempt to sell off the dead wood and after Ryan Babel was placed on the transfer list, Liverpool were quick to sign their most expensive signing so far in the shape of Dutch superstar Eljero Elia.

OUT
ngog-david.jpg
When N'Gog first arrived at the club big things were expected but he hasn't really delivered and Daglish has had enough as he was sold to AC Milan for £5.75 million.

sotrios-kyrgiakos.jpg
Centre-half Sotiris Kyrgiakos joined West Ham for £2.4 million after he was un-happy at the signing of Ryan Shawcross from Stoke.

article-0-0ADA419E000005DC-511_306x423.jpg

Poulsen has joined Wolfsburg on loan for the rest of the season.

Maxi_Rodriguez_Liverpool_f1e9.JPG
Maxi Rodriguez demanded to leave after the arrivals of 2 wingers this summer and was concerned about how much football he would get and headed back to Spain for £5 million to Malaga.

johnson_lfc.jpg
Glen Johnson was sold to Blackburn for £5.5 million after never really settling in at Anfield.

Milan+Jovanovic+Liverpool+v+Trabzonspor+UEFA+By_y7Bh0OxJl.jpg
New signing Milan Jovanoic has joined Marsielle on loan for the rest of the season for a £275K fee.

Martin-Skrtel.jpg
Martin Skrtel wanted out and was sold to Bayren Munich for £5 million, Ryan Shawcross was brought in to cover his place.

Potential Transfers
Liverpool have had a £24.5 million bid for Luis Suarez accepted and Suarez has flown over to Liverpool to complete the deal.

Ryan Babel is desperate to leave Liverpool and his former club Ajax are rumoured to be interested in re-signing the winger.

great stuff as usual
cheers mate, it's comments like urs that keep me going

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:12 PM ----------

Manchester-City%20Logo%20Live%20Stream%20Football%20on%20your%20PC.png

Transfer-Round up

IN
Alou-Diarra.jpg
Man City have brought in experienced holding midfielder Alou Diarra for a bargain price of £7.5 million

victorruizentrenant.jpg
Man City brought in hot prospect Victor Ruiz, the 21-year-old defender was brought in for £8.5 million and looks set for a big future at Eastlands

hulk.jpg
Porto forward Hulk is City's most expensive transfer so far this season, with the Brazilian joining for £18.5 million.
OUT
emmanuel-adebayor-man-city-football-news.jpg
The trouble-some striker has joined rivals Spurs on loan for a fee of £300K with a view to a £7 million permament deal. The former Arsenal man has struggled to fit in at Eastlands and manager Mancini thought it was best he left on loan after a couple of bust-ups with his teammates.
800x700_Gonzalez.ashx

The 28-year-old Colambian keeper David Gonzalez had his contract with Manchester City terminated, the un-known goalkeeper was surplus to requirements according to manager Roberto Mancini.

Potential Transfers
Newcastle are locked in talks with striker Jo over a loan move.

Shay Given is being heavily linked with a move to Tottenham with Spurs rumoured to be making a £4 million bid.

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

manchester%20united%20badge.jpg

Transfer Round-up

IN
fotos-do-ganso-santos.jpg

Man Utd have spent £25 million on Brazilian wonderkid Ganso, even though he is realitivly unknown but Sir Alex Ferguson says he can go down as a legend at Old Trafford.

OUT
NONE

Potential transfers
Man Utd have offered a mutal termination to Gary Neville, John O'Shea and Wes Brown

Sir Alex Ferguson has sent his scouts to watch Benfica left-back Fabio Coentrao with Real Madrid prepared to bid big for Patrice Evra

Could have got money for O'shea and Wes Brown??

Could have got money for O'shea and Wes Brown??
i tried but no-one wants them

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

595px-Newcastle_United_Logo.svg.png

Transfer-Round up

IN
Max+Gradel.jpeg
Highly rated young winger Max Gradel has joined Newcastle from Leeds for a bargain £1.3 million.
PauloFerreira_468x659.jpg
Experienced right-back Paulo Ferreira has joined Toon from Champions Chelsea for £2 million, Ferreira had rejected an offer from Everton to sign for Newcastle.
ImageHandler.ashx
23-year-old Belgian playmaker joined Utd for a bargain £2 million, Jonathan Legear joined from Anderlecht where he won the title twice in his time at Anderlecht.
Jason-Puncheon-Southampton_2424224.jpg
Exciting attacking midfielder Jason Puncheon joined for a cheap £300K, Pardew is a big fan of Puncheon and impressed him a lot during his spell as Southampton manager.
OUT
NONE

Potential Transfers
Jo looks set to join the ranks at Newcastle with a loan move on the cards

Wayne Routledge has been catching the eye's of Neil Warnock at QPR

good stuff again mate :)
cheers, once i've finished doing all the transfer-round ups for every club will start writing in 1st person for every club like "van der vaart out for season" i would post my reaction as if i was Harry Redknapp

just read through it all, a great read

cheers, once i've finished doing all the transfer-round ups for every club will start writing in 1st person for every club like "van der vaart out for season" i would post my reaction as if i was Harry Redknapp

sounds like a nice idea

2106706064_59c1e8f1d9.jpg

Transfer-Round up

IN
Gary-ONeil-001.jpg
Stoke have added some creativity to their ranks with Gary O'Neil being brought in for £4.7 million, O'Neil already has severeal seasons of Premier Leaguue expereince with Portsmouth.

Emile-Heskey-001.jpg
Stoke's only other signing so far is Aston Villa forward Emile Heskey for £500K The former England international has 62 caps and will add more fight to Stoke's frontline.
OUT
Ryan-Shawcross-17_1297368.jpg
Hot prospect Ryan Shawcross has moved to Anfield for £10 million, Stoke still have £5 million to find a replacement before the start of the season.
Asmir-Begovic.jpg
Stoke's back up keeper Asmir Begovic has joined champions Chelsea in a £3.3 million deal.
Ricardo-Fuller-001.jpg
Badboy striker Ricardo Fuller has joined rivals Birmingham in a £3 million deal after not turning up to training.
Potential Transfers
16-year old wonderkid William Ankarhake will be joining Stoke for £110K in January, the Swedish striker has the potential to become a great player for Stoke in the future.

Stoke striker Madamy Sidibe is in talks with 4 clubs over a possible transfer.

sunderland.jpg

Transfer Round-up

IN
AZ-Alkmaars-Maarten-Marte-001.jpg
26-year-old attacking midfielder Maarten Martens has joined Sunderland for £7.75 million from Dutch side AZ Alkmaar.
1930251404-04102009063307.jpg
Wigan's Charles N'Zogbia has moved to the Black Cats after Steve Bruce had showed interest and N'Zogbia was delighted to link up with his old boss, the winger joined Sunderland for £10 million.
323419593-soccer-community-shield-manchester-united-v-chelsea-wembley-stadium.jpg
The Black Cats have landed Chelsea's back-up keeper Ross Turnbull for a bargain £1.5 million.
article-1288172081342-0BC7EFA6000005DC-622862_636x300.jpg
Cardiff's hitman Jay Bothroyd has joined Sunderland for £5.25 million, Bothroyd was clearly too good for the championship and Steve Bruce thought he would give him the chance as he brought him in to replace Darren Bent.
OUT
0,,10265~9349268,00.jpg
Sunderland's main man has joined Aston Villa for £25.5 million with £18 million of it being upfront with the other £7.5 million payed over the next 2 years. Villa smashed their transfer record to grab Bent, Cardiff striker Jay Bothroyd is his replacement at the stadium of light.
Sunderland+v+Birmingham+City+Carling+Cup+3UHmaVm16Oyl.jpg
Centre-half Paulo Da Silva has joined Brazilian side Flamengo on loan for a fee of 70K with a view to a permanent move for £2.5 million

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

Large_20070815_114723_Tottenham-Hotspur.png

Transfer Round-up

IN
emmanuel-adebayor-manchester-city-football-news.jpg
Unhappy City striker Emmanuel Adebayor has joined Spurs on a season long loan for a fee of 300K with a view to a £7 million permananet move in the summer.
steven_pienaar_1400259c.jpg
South African international Steven Pienaar has joined Spurs as they look to add more creativity to an improving side.
wi7dqv.jpg

No nonsense-mifielder Mark Van Bommel has signed for £2 million as Spurs look to bolster their squad for the Champions League.

lukaku.jpg

This transfer is definitely one for the future as highly rated youngster Lukaku signed from Anderlecht for £7.5 million, the 17-year-old striker is widely tipped as the next Drogba.

arturo-vidal.jpg

Yet another defensive midfielder Arturo Vidal has joined the mighty Spurs for £7.5 million and will be used as back-up until Van Bommel retires.

OUT
None

Potential Transfers
Younes Kaboul is in talks with Celtic over a possible move

Robbie Keane and Niko Krancjar have both been placed on the transfer list as well as captain Ledley King.

west-brom.png

Transfer Round-up

IN
article-0-00D7F9DB00000578-915_468x529.jpg

West Brom have brought in highly rated English winger Lewis McGugan from Nottingham Forest, the 21-year-old joined the newly promoted club for £1 million.

mateja-kezman_1215158c.jpg

Roberto Di Matteo has snapped up former Chelsea striker Mateja Kezman.

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

its 1 mate
i thought it was 2