You are doing great,keep it up and be prepared for the next transfer window . :)

You are doing great,keep it up and be prepared for the next transfer window . :)

I know man im seriously worried the likes of Torje, Nyom and Nolito loans will end and I will need to buy half of a new team!

Granada
View attachment 361184
May 2013
La Liga
Granada 1 - 1 Malaga
Bony 4
Bony gets an early goal and i thought this result was in the bag before star player Isco stepped up and scored a scorcher of a freekick.
This was Bony's 20th goal of the season so i think he has definetly been worth the money!
La Liga
Real Sociedad 0 - 1 Granada
Nolito 34
This was the all important 3rd versus 4th and we came out on top but we could still be pushed all the way down to 10th if results dont go our way.
La Liga
Granada 1 - 1 At Madrid
Ortiz 79
A late equalizer from winger Ortiz helped us ****** a point after At Madrid outplayed us the entire game.
La Liga
Valencia 0 - 1 Granada
Bony 58
Bony grabs the winner with his last and 21st goal of the current season with 3rd place and Champions League football secured!
Champions League Football Next Season
View attachment 361185

La Liga
Granada 0 - 0 Getafe
A bore draw to end an amazing season as either team has nothing to play for.
Record High 3rd
View attachment 361186
La Liga Table
View attachment 361187
Barcelona storm the league only losing one game in the entire season with Real 8 points behind them but still a massive 25 points ahead of us!
I cant wait for next season but i cant see a repeat of this, we did well thanks to other teams playing poor we never really dominanted more than the one game against Osasuna.
La Liga Team Stats
View attachment 361188
La Liga Players
View attachment 361189
No standout players in our side which showed a good team effort with our fans player of the year being Inigo Martinez our CB who played almost every game.
End Of Season Post Next

Last edited:
Great first season, pre-season should be very interesting with your loan players going back an Champions League football to look forward too!

Great first season, pre-season should be very interesting with your loan players going back an Champions League football to look forward too!

Thanks man, next post will show the true extent of loan players leaving and contracts expiring!

Granada
View attachment 361299
End Of Season Post 2013

The Granada Squad Apps Stats
View attachment 361300
As you can see a lot of the loan signings had significant game time and will be sorely missed especially Nyom, Torje and Recio.
Top Goalscorer Bony 21 goals
View attachment 361301
I feel he was well worth the £16million fee with his 21 goals and my assistant manager seems to think he is getting even better, I bought him with the money i got by selling Guilherme to Chelsea who only played 11 times for them this season with only 3 of them in the league!
Best Player Allan Nyom
View attachment 361302
The RB has been an amazing player for us this season and has acted like Dani Alves for us racing up the wing to set up Bony.
Best Young Player Gabriel Torje
View attachment 361303
He had an amazing start to the season but a big injury lay off really didnt help his season, kind of worrying that my best two players in Torje and Nyom are on loan from Udinese!
La Liga Team Of The Season
View attachment 361304
RB Nyom gets in the team of the season and even Torje gets on the subs bench despite only 28 games in the league.
After contract expirees and loans finishing here is the much lighter Granada squad!
View attachment 361305
Some of the players out on loan this season before i arrived at the club will definetly be part of the squad next season.
Transfers Up Next

Had your transfer budgets through yet? Hopefully the game replicates what is happening in real life and Udinese send you a few players again this season.

Great season mate!! Well done
Thanks man I was surprised at how well we did although there is nowhere near as much money in la liga for the lower teams so there all pretty average.

Had your transfer budgets through yet? Hopefully the game replicates what is happening in real life and Udinese send you a few players again this season.
Yeah its around £17million, and Udinese have sent us nobody and refuse to loan us Nyom, Torje or even Vydra!

Granada
View attachment 361403
July 2013
Season Expectations
View attachment 361404
So the board aren't asking much! They want a top 6 finish and with only £10million, i should be able to tweak the wages so i get around £17million to spend. I dont really have any players i can sell with such a small squad to start with.
La Liga Odds
View attachment 361405
Well after one decent season we are priced at 4th place! We were priced at 18th last season, lets hope we dont do a Newcastle and have a poor year, i think a top 8 finish is more realistic at this point.
Aims For Season
Top 8 in League
Get 3rd in Champs League Groups
So i can have a run at the Europa League
Develop some more long term plans
Next season will be a more important year as i focus on building a team and not using too many loans.

Transfers In

Jaimie Gavilan AML
View attachment 361406
Free signing Gavilan adds some much needed experience to the side and will go straight into the side at AML with Nolito's loan finished.
David Ospina GK
View attachment 361408
An important free signing at the back with Roberto not worth the wages he wanted leaving on a free i needed a new number 1.
Helder Sa DC
View attachment 361409
Sa came in for a nominal fee and looks like he good be a future star and part of my long term goals, he is already moaning about not settling and being homesick yet hes only from ****** Portugal how different can it be!!
Emmanuel Emenike ST
View attachment 361410
I paid £7million for Emenike who was on the transfer list and im unsure as to whether he will rotate with Bony or if i may play 2 up front.
Agustin Allione AMR
View attachment 361411
The Argy winger looks incredible and will get plenty of game time in my threadbare squad, i splashed out a whopping £6.75million for him.
Domagoj Hendija DR
View attachment 361412
A new young German RB comes in for £6million and i fill all my key positions and use all my budget up!
Nick Powell AMC/ST Loan
View attachment 361413
Powell will go straight into our side if i stick with the AMC position.
Vladimir Bystrov AMR Loan
View attachment 361414
A good player to pick up on loan for a nominal fee and will slot into the AMR role and even the side up with Gavilan on the left.
Transfer History
View attachment 361415
A lot of players left with contracts expiring and all the loans finishing but nobody left for any real money.
Changing Faces Of Granada
I thought i would show you how different the team will look from the end of last season to the beginning of this season.
I had not unpicked the side since the Getafe game in May and here is who was left.
View attachment 361416
7 players in the 18 man squad i picked are still with us!
Here is the first team on the start of the new season.
View attachment 361418
A few players like Murillo, Allen and Pudil are good squad players that were out on loan last season and help beef up the squad.

Granada
View attachment 361434
August 2013
New season, new ambitions and practically a new side! Let the games begin.
La Liga
Zaragoza 1 - 2 Granada
Gavilan 12 Emenike 89
Emenike starts to pay back his transfer fee already with a late winner, Gavilan also grabs an early goal on his debut.
Rico out injuried after one game at least until after Christmas.
View attachment 361435

La Liga
Granada 1 - 1 Valencia
Bony 69
Bony grabs us a point after a much improved Valencia outplay us for much of the first 60 minutes.
Champions League Groups Drawn
View attachment 361436
The only team we really stand a chance against is Bordeaux and our aim is 3rd place so we can get into the Europa League knockouts.
La Liga Transfers
View attachment 361437
Real Madrid make the big outlay spending almost £70million on Rafael and Gotze, Barca get what they need in a new CB.

Granada
View attachment 361441
September 2013
La Liga
Sevilla 1 - 0 Granada
Our first loss of the season and a tough month ahead only has me worrying.
La Liga
At Madrid 0 - 1 Granada
Bystrov 82
Winger Bystrov scores a late winner against out of sorts At Madrid who currently still have Falcao!
Champions League Group Stage
Granada 1 - 2 Shakhtar
Gavilan 35
They scored 2 very early goals and we struggled to get back into the match except when Gavilan scored a scorcher from the left wing.
La Liga
Granada 3 - 3 R. Sociedad
Powell 24 Bony 44 Bystrov 88
Bystrov saves our bacon again in this highly attacking game with Sociedad being our main rivals last season i new this was going to be tough but i was glad to pick up the point in the end after a hard month.
La Liga
Granada 0 - 3 Barcelona
Well league Champions Barca end our miserable month with another poor match, lets hope results pick up soon.
La Liga Table
View attachment 361442
Means very little at this stage as the usual suspects top the table.
La Liga Stats
View attachment 361443

Just checking to see if i have fixed my writing tools problem

I have the same issue and its a pain in the ****!! I want to start a new story but its pointless until its sorted because presentation is key I think :/
Hey mate i thought i would let you know that i think i have been given the solution to our problem by Jake the super moderator, i have gone onto the website through a different browser in google chrome and it is all working again now

Granada FC

View attachment 361474

October 2013

Bordeaux 1 - 2 Granada
Rozenhal o.g 53 Bystrov 89

A late goal from Bystrov wins us the most important game of our season so far and we finally gain 3 points in the Champs League.

La Liga
Granada 1 - 0 Valladolid
Angulo 59

A good win as makeshift winger Angulo grabs the winner and Emenike and Bony have not been looking up to it at the moment infront of goal.

La Liga
Mallorca 1 - 2 Granada
Ortiz 31 Powell 71

A good result as i get rid of the two strikers and put Powell in as an AMC and he run the show today and scored a wonderfully struck effort.

Bayern 4 - 0 Granada

It was expected.

La Liga
Malaga 4 - 1 Granada
Gavilan 18

This result was not! We scored an early goal but then it all quickly went downhill from there and they destroyed our tired threadbare team.

Spanish Cup 4th rnd 1st leg
Numancia 3 - 5 Granada
Emenike 16, 21, 54 Allione 58 Bony 90

A very good result but a shame its against Numancia in the cup, Emenike scores his first hattrick for the club but it hides the fact that he has had a poor start to his Granada career.

La Liga Table and Stats

View attachment 361482View attachment 361483

Its still early days as we still struggle to find our feet in the league but are not yet cut adrift from the top few.

So what does everybody think of the layout and story, want me to add any details?

Unfortunately just as i fix one problem i gain another, the game wont let me passed december 31st 2013 it just shuts down and says application error even when i try and holiday a week passed it

Ahhh man. So gutting. This was looking really good :/