• Homegrown Players

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • One Transfer Per Season

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • Under 18's

Votes: 7 16.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Your attackers are on fire at the moment. You do seem to be a bit all or nothing with some of the results!

Man Utd

View attachment 204869

April 2018

Champions League Quarter Finals 2nd Leg
Man Utd V Real Madrid

View attachment 204868

Well we are out of Europe but i would like to think we redeemed ourselves a bit with a 2-0 win at our place not enough to go through but a pretty decent result against Real Madrid.

LVG is Making His Way Through England Taking charge of Arsenal now

View attachment 204866

Man Utd V Southampton

View attachment 204865

Mata and Kane both net braces in a 6-0 romp against Southampton who are actually a half decent team now,

Man Utd V West Brom

View attachment 204862

Yet another highscoring dominant display against West Brom this time as we smash 4 past West Brom, Mata, Kane and Depay are all past 20 goals now for the season and have 92 goals between them.

Sunderland V Man Utd

View attachment 204854

How the **** does that happen?!? The same team that just beat Real Madrid and boshed a couple of other teams in the league struggle to a 1-1 draw against relegation threatened Sunderland

Martial Injured Again

View attachment 204853

Stoke V Man Utd

View attachment 204852

Kane and Depay are the goalscorers yet again with the only downside John Stones missing yet another penalty.

Man Utd V Chelsea

View attachment 204851

What a display! We absolutely tear 2nd placed Chelsea apart 4-1 and win the Title in one of the biggest games of the season!

Man Utd Complete Domestic Treble
League/League Cup/ Community Shield

View attachment 204849

Back to back League Titles

View attachment 204847

League Table

View attachment 204845

12 points clear at the top of the table after that all important win over second placed Chelsea whilst we have Depay and Kane topping the Golden Boot chart.

What tactic are you using mate? You're banging in the goals in with united!

What tactic are you using mate? You're banging in the goals in with united!
Most recently its been one i downloaded off the tactics page here called simple4231 but it doesnt work too well against the bigger teams so i use a different more defensive tactic for that.

Man Utd

View attachment 204726

May 2018

Man Utd V Crystal Palace

View attachment 204725

A shocker of a result! Even for our second string they should be beating Palace, we had the better chances and a lot more of them but our finishing atrocious.

Watford V Man Utd

View attachment 204724

Another poor result this time with the first string, Watford were up for this match big time though with the point they gained from it enough to see them stay up.

League Table

View attachment 204723

So we finish the season 10 points clear of second placed Chelsea and a massive 20 points clear of local rivals Man City who ended the season in 3rd place.
It was Sunderland, Derby and Leicester got relegated with Southampton staying up on goal difference which i was kind of sad about as i was hoping i may be able to snap up Walcott, Ward-Prowse and Forster on the cheap.

Mourinho Sacked by Chelsea

View attachment 204722

Real Madrid who beat us in the Quarter Finals, go on to beat Wolfsburg in the Champions League Finals

View attachment 204721

Maybe time for Stones to be taken off pens
I put him down to 3rd choice recently but the other two penalty takers ahead of him were not on the pitch for the most recent penalty he missed so he took it!

Man Utd

View attachment 204048

May 2018 - End of Season Stats and Awards

Squad In Order of Most Apps

View attachment 204047

Top Goalscorer - Harry Kane - 41 Goals in 47 Games

View attachment 204046

Best Player - Memphis Depay in 46 Games scored an incredible 35 Goals and 18 Assists in a stellar season, just a shame hes not English!

View attachment 204045

Best Young Player - Dele Alli - He played well over 50 games this season and was integral part to the season in the centre of midfield with Ross Barkley whilst Jack Wilshere never got a run of games due to injury.

Juan Mata wins Footballer of the Year

View attachment 204044

Harry Kane Retains His Golden Boot

View attachment 204042

I Win Manager of the Year

View attachment 204040

An Impressive 7 Man Utd Players Make The Premier League Team of the Year

View attachment 204039

Depay Wins Fans Player of the Season, Young Player of the Season and Goal of the Season whilst Top Scorer Harry Kane doesnt even make the Best 11!

View attachment 204038

Best 11 - This Season

View attachment 204037

Man Utd Season Review

View attachment 204036

We won 3 Trophies this season whilst only using 24 players in total yet i still had a load of them moaning about game time! I dont plan on bringing in anyone in the summer as i have a good squad and a lot of the better players left to buy are too expensive, I can see a couple of foreigners leaving in the form of injury prone Januzaj and the ageing Mata who had a good season but wants to move to Barcelona.

Januzaj, Shaw and Wilshere were some of the most injury prone players with 4 or 5 injuries each throughout the season.

View attachment 204034

Big £55Million Deal to Increase the Stadium Capacity at Old Trafford.

View attachment 204033

3 Man Utd Players make the Champions League Team of the Year - Shame it was 3 of our Foreign players.

View attachment 204032

Wow this game is so realistic with wilshere getting that many injuries!

Wow this game is so realistic with wilshere getting that many injuries!
Hahaha I know mate hes been ridiculous, hes not had any bad injuries just a lot of little ones and that stat doesnt show the time it takes for him to get match fit again, im sure at least twice he has got injured in a reserve game on the comeback from a previous injury