• One Transfer Per Season

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • Under 18's

Votes: 7 16.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unreal money spent on Chalobah pal!!! And hilarious how the World Cup got moved

Unreal money spent on Chalobah pal!!! And hilarious how the World Cup got moved
Hes done alright so far, think i just got tired of every bid i put in for loads of different players getting turned down, was quoted over £100Million for him last season so thought i beat them down quite well!

Man Utd

View attachment 208916

October 2017

Cresswell Wins 1st England Cap

View attachment 208915

Kyle Walker Gets 1st England Goal

View attachment 208913

Luke Shaw out for 3 weeks

View attachment 208909

Derby V Man Utd

View attachment 208907

We were very lucky here really as we had a poor game against Derby with Mata netting the opener they equalized soon after the break but Calum Wilson came off the bench to net the winner.

Champions League Groups
Man Utd V At Madrid

View attachment 208903

What a game! 10 goals in it with us scoring 6 of them in a brilliant back and forth game with Juan Mata the difference as he netted a superb Hattrick.

Man Utd V Man City

View attachment 208901

A huge performance in the Manchester Derby against LVG's Man City with Harry Kane netting twice along with Berahino grabbing the other before City got a very late consolation goal.

Januzaj Injured Again

View attachment 208899

Capital One Cup 4th Rnd
Leicester V Man Utd

View attachment 208896

A good win but it wasnt thanks to the second string who started the match with all the goals coming once i had subbed off 3 of the players brought in special for the Cup matches.

We get another windfall from the Rooney deal

View attachment 208891

West Brom V Man Utd

View attachment 208890

Another back and forth match with both sides taking the lead at different points in the game, the big difference though was our quality on the bench as we take off Kane for Wilson who netted a lovely brace.

Champions League Groups
At Madrid V Man Utd

View attachment 208887

Kane and Depay have another poor game with Kane's replacement Wilson netting a goal after they had gone 2-0 up in the first half before missing a penalty. We were really pushing for the equalizer at that point and let in another goal late on.

League Table

View attachment 208884

Back on top of the Table on equal points with Chelsea but with a slightly better goal difference after 3 straight wins in the league this month.​

Man Utd

View attachment 208800

November 2017

Cant believe Sturridge has beaten Callum Wilson to an England Call-up having scored just 2 goals compared to Wilson's 10 goals

View attachment 208799

Man Utd V Arsenal

View attachment 208798

Another highscoring win as we keep to our policy of we will score one more than you, It was a real back and forth match but we really kicked on in the second half and just seemed to take our chances better.

Man Utd V Sunderland

View attachment 208793

Another impressive goalscoring display but this time round we only conceded the one goal, the likes of Bond in Goal, Martial and Gray got a rare game and they didnt disappoint with Martial netting a couple of the goals.

Januzaj Injured coming back from his Injury

View attachment 208792

Champions League Groups
Anderlecht V Man Utd

View attachment 208791

A much better display in Europe as we confirm our place in the Knockout rounds with a 6-0 thumping of Anderlecht which included Depay netting a Hattrick.

Man Utd Qualify For Champions League Knockout Stages

View attachment 208789

Everton V Man Utd

View attachment 208787

A real shock of a result against Everton as we lose 3-1, we probably should have tried to see out the 1-1 draw but i went all out for the win after our recent goalscoring exploits but it didnt pay off as they hit us on the counter for both goals.

Capital One Cup Quarter Final
Wigan V Man Utd

View attachment 208786

We rolled out the second string for this match and they all performed well, Ravel Morrison netted first before Martial got the second, they got one back but Calum Wilson put the game beyond doubt with the 3rd late on. We will face Championship side Ipswich in the Semi Finals.

League Table

View attachment 208785

Top of the table with Harry Kane second in the race for the Golden Boot whilst Mata tops both the assists chart and the highest average rating chart.

Man Utd

View attachment 208535

December 2017 - Part 1

Southampton V Man Utd

View attachment 208534

This as a pretty even game with a goal a piece we really should have scored more but Harry Kane had an absolute mare.

Champions League Groups
Man Utd V BATE

View attachment 208533

A dominant performance with a few of the second string having good games, Maitland-Niles opened the scoring before former Spurs men Alli and Kane netted close to each other right before half time.

We only manage to come second in the Champions League group losing out on goal difference despite winning 5 of our 6 group games.

View attachment 208527

Morrison out for 3 weeks

View attachment 208526

Man Utd V Stoke

View attachment 208525

Another good win with Harry Kane netting first before Ross Barkley sealed the win with a wonderful 30 yard worldy.

Despite coming second in our Champions League group we get a favourable draw against Leverkusen in the knockout stages

View attachment 208524

Man Utd V Watford

View attachment 208522

I played a near complete second string team but with our strength in depth we smashed them 5-0 with Wilson and Chambers netting a brace each before Martial got the 5th.

LVG Is Sacked by Man City!

View attachment 208520

League Table

View attachment 208518

1 point clear at the top of the table and we face second placed Chelsea next with Hazard and Kane coming up against each other in the race for the Golden Boot.

Man Utd

View attachment 208321

December 2017 - Part 2

Chelsea V Man Utd

View attachment 208320

Oh god this match had me this close to throwing my laptop across the room! We went 3-0 up in the first half thanks to our attacking trio before they net two goals back late on to give us a nervy end, we then netted a 4th before they scored again and it ended 4-3.

Crystal Palace V Man Utd

View attachment 208319

They scored within seconds of the start of the match before Harry Kane equalized around half an hour in. We brought on Maitland-Niles and Calum Wilson for the start of the second half and they both got good goals to seal the win.

Former Man Utd Player Laurent Blanc Joins Man City as their new Boss

View attachment 208318

Man Utd V Aston Villa

View attachment 208317

A comfortable 4-0 win with a couple of early goals before a couple of set pieces help us get two late goals from our defenders.

Man Utd V Liverpool

View attachment 208316

A huge 5-0 win over rivals Liverpool! There defence had an utter mare of a time whilst they had plenty of chances but just couldnt hit the target like us as with Mata netting twice along with Luke Shaw and Harry Kane plus Calum Wilson netted once coming on.

League Table

View attachment 208315

7 points clear at the top of the table right before the turn of the Year with Kane topping the Golden Boot chart and Mata topping the assist chart and average rating one too..​

Loving the whole we can and will score more than you style. :) It does not matter which strikers are playing they all seem to have a goal in them at any time especially coming off the bench.

Amazing thrashing of Liverpool there. Always find Liverpool and balotelli are so much better on fm than irl

I'm a United fan and I just don't really understand your transfer policy.

You bought Kane and Higuain for a fortune whilst you have the excellent Martial and Wilson sitting on the bench - both of them are absolutely beasts in the game (plus you have the moaning Rooney also, who still has 1-2 good seasons ahead of him). Why aren't you giving them more play time? Martial is going to be one of the best strikers in the game.

Edit: Just seen you've signed Berahino too whilst you've sold ROJO and DARMIAN.

I know it's your save, but I'm done. :D

Last edited:
Doing a great job mate! Loving the fact that your pushing for english signings if/when financially viable, c.wilson seems like a bargain at £9m! Where is he on the league scoring chart? A chance he could push for a starting place regularly?

You bought Kane and Higuain for a fortune whilst you have the excellent Martial and Wilson sitting on the bench - both of them are absolutely beasts in the game (plus you have the moaning Rooney also, who still has 1-2 good seasons ahead of him). Why aren't you giving them more play time? Martial is going to be one of the best strikers in the game.

His transfer policy is bringing in English players though. That's why rojo and darmian left and he got rid of higuain for more money than he bought him for. Kane has been amazing for him and Rooney rubbish. I could understand your criticism if kane was not scoring and he was doing rubbish but he' has won the league and tops it now so must do something right.:p

Loving the whole we can and will score more than you style. :) It does not matter which strikers are playing they all seem to have a goal in them at any time especially coming off the bench.
Yes, Overload and a super sub have been very kind to me! We are just like Leicester irl, we dont start playing until we are behind!

He does always tend to be an issue for me on FM as well, never quite lives up to it. And I feel I have those conversations with him every year haha​

I know man, probably played a Man Utd save every fm for at least 5 FM's and never got him working for me yet!
Amazing thrashing of Liverpool there. Always find Liverpool and balotelli are so much better on fm than irl
I know right, on my save last year Liverpool ran away with the title one year and Balotelli just didnt stop scoring

Yeah my transfer policy was all about the English players to make it more interesting, Rojo and Rooney got on my nerves so was happy to see them go but Darmian was a beast for me! But after buying Stones, walker and Chambers who can all play RB i felt he had to go to continue my aim of an all english team, Januzaj and Mata will probably be next to go, Kane has been really good for me whilst Martial seems to play better as a super sub for me, whenever i give him a run of games in the starting lineup he never performs, James Wilson just hasnt dont it either but on my save from fm2015 he was incredible for me hence why i loaned him out rather than sell him as i want a future for him. thanks for reading though, hope you carry on reading even if it is to see me sell Martial and Depay!​

Doing a great job mate! Loving the fact that your pushing for english signings if/when financially viable, c.wilson seems like a bargain at £9m! Where is he on the league scoring chart? A chance he could push for a starting place regularly?
Hes in 5th place at the moment but behind Depay and Kane, not sure if he will push Harry Kane out of the starting 11 but do like switching up the side more often than i used to he has 16 goals from 7 starts and 17 subs

Cracking run of form there mate and some brilliant results! Had a chuckle that Spurs paid you a further £5m for Rooney and he played 9(5) with no goals!

Cracking run of form there mate and some brilliant results! Had a chuckle that Spurs paid you a further £5m for Rooney and he played 9(5) with no goals!
Pretty suprised he played 50 league games for them to be honest!

Man Utd

View attachment 206239

January 2018

No English Players in the World Team of the Year but Juan Mata is in the side and Memphis Depay makes the bench

View attachment 206238

Morrison Injured Again

View attachment 206237

Capital One Cup Semi Final 1st Leg
Ipswich V Man Utd

View attachment 206236

A played a near complete second string and boy did it show as some of the attacking players especially had right shockers, Depay came off the bench to get our goal but we were soon pegged back to 1-1 and the game ended a draw.

FA Cup 3rd Rnd
Man Utd V Swansea

View attachment 206235

A comfortable 4-0 win against Swansea as i opt to play the first string again after the last match and they were all fit and fresh and won easily.

Tottenham V Man Utd

View attachment 206234

A poor result as we lose out to rivals Tottenham, Mata and Depay both had poor games whilst we were lucky Harry Kane managed to even grab his couple of goals to lighten the scoreline.

Newcastle V Man Utd

View attachment 206233

We did it all in the first half with Alli, Kane and Mata all netting before the break but Newcastle really turned it on in the second half netting twice and throwing everything at us for those last 20 minutes desperate to get an equalizer but we just about held out.

Swansea V Man Utd

View attachment 206232

What a result! We still seem to concede a couple of goals no matter how well we are playing but Depay was simply on fire in this game netting 4 goals to go past the 25 goals mark for this season and get his 50th league goal for Man Utd in the process.

Capital One Cup Semi 2nd Leg
Man Utd V Ipswich

View attachment 206231

A much easier result at home as i dont risk playing any of the reserves and we go on to win comfortably with Berahino netting twice but Luke Shaw did go off with a bad injury.

Luke Shaw out for 3 Months

View attachment 206230

We will face Swansea in the Capital One Cup Final next month and as you know we just beat them twice this month so getting another Cup bodes well.

View attachment 206229

Things like this do make me laugh! Cresswell moaning about game time when hes literally just seen Luke Shaw get injured for 3 months and hes the only other natural LB we have! Why moan? Hes guaranteed a place for the rest of the season practically!

View attachment 206228

FA Cup 4th Rnd
Huddersfield V Man Utd

View attachment 206227

We had so many more chances than them but they were just better finishers on the night and we lost out. So only a few days after making the Finals of one Cup we out of another.

League Table

View attachment 206226

6 points clear at the top of the table as we enter February, with Depay and Kane both in the race for the Golden Boot along with Carlos Tevez at Arsenal.

Man Utd

View attachment 205713

February 2018

Winter Transfer Window Roundup

View attachment 205712

Man City are the big spenders in the winter window including bringing in Jack Butland for big money as a possible replacement for Joe Hart who may now be available for a move across Manchester.

Man Utd V West Ham

View attachment 205711

A comfortable win with Kane netting early on before Martial came off the bench to grab the second and then John Stones grabbed a late third.

Man Utd V Leicester

View attachment 205710

Harry Kane grabs a beautiful Hattrick to go past 25 goals for the season with Depay netting too they are both now on 26 goals for the season.

Champions League 1st Knockout rnd 1st Leg
Man Utd V Leverkusen

View attachment 205709

A shocker of a game after all those recent highscoring games, former Man Utd player Hernandez scored early on before Martial missed a penalty just 3 minutes later, Harry Kane managed to grab the equalizer just before the break before we missed another penalty with John Stones missing that one! I hardly ever get 2 penalties in a game let alone see anyone miss both!

Martial Out for a Month

View attachment 205708

Blackburn V Man Utd

View attachment 205703

A much closer game than it should have been but i rested Harry Kane right as the Cup Final looms, Januzaj netted his first goal for us this season to win the game after such an injury hit season it was a brillaint strike.

Man Utd V Derby

View attachment 205702

Harry Kane netted a brace to reach 100 league goals in football before Gray got the 3rd goal his first ever for the club.

Capital One Cup Final
Swansea V Man Utd

View attachment 205701

We were never behind but it was certainly a nervy back and forth game with it finishing 4-3. We were up 3-1 just after half time before De Gea went off injured and then Bond had a mare conceding two goals close together before Ross Barkley restored our lead to win the Cup!

Man Utd Win Second Capital One Cup in Tonkin's 3 Year Reign as Manager

View attachment 205700

Man City V Man Utd

View attachment 205699

A big comedown after winning the Cup by losing the Manchester Derby in the league,

League Table

View attachment 205698

Only 5 points clear at the top of the table now with 9 games to go can Chelsea catch up with us?​

Man Utd

View attachment 205577

March 2018

Man Utd fans calling Sterling a Man City Reject just as they turn down my £109Million offer some reject!

View attachment 205576

Champions League 1st Knockout rnd 2nd leg
Leverkusen V Man Utd

View attachment 205575

A much better display in the second leg with Harry Kane in fine form netting 4 goals to take his season tally past the 30 goal mark and see us into the next round.

Poor Youth Intake

View attachment 205574

Aptly Named Igor the best of a bad bunch

View attachment 205573

Ibe Injured Again

View attachment 205572

Ibe, Wilshere, Martial and Januzaj never seem to be fit!

To highlight how poor the youth intake was this year our under 18's put 7 past them!

View attachment 205571

We get a very tough draw in the Champions League Quarter Finals facing off against Real Madrid who are top of La Liga despite some dodgy signings in Nastasic, Carlos Vela and Kolarov this season.

View attachment 205570

Southampton bring in Ancelotti as their new boss

View attachment 205569

Arsenal V Man Utd

View attachment 205568

Depay opened the scoring before they hit back almost immediately, Arsenal then dominated the rest of the game and really should have won it but we had Berahino come off the bench to grab a very late winner in the 88th minute.

Arsenal Sack Klopp after Man Utd Loss!

View attachment 205567

Champions League Quarter Finals 1st Leg
Real Madrid V Man Utd

View attachment 205566

A poor result as we go down 3-0 without so much as a whimper, the game was all over before half time after 3 early goals, we came back in the second half and looked the better team but just couldnt get that important away goal.

Man Utd V Everton

View attachment 205565

Where was this team 4 days ago?!? It was a bit of a back and forth game in the first half but we turned on the style in the second half and the likes of Mata and Alli had brilliant games after such a poor showing in Madrid.

League Table

View attachment 205564

7 points clear at the top of the table with just 7 games to go as we also break the 100 league goals mark this season mainly thanks to Harry Kane and Memphis Depay.