• Homegrown Players

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • One Transfer Per Season

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • Under 18's

Votes: 7 16.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Armstrong is not looking very good but Oxford is one that could do a job, just put an offer in for him now has the potential to be at the same level as Phil Jones in defence, thanks mate

No bother mate, Hopefully you can snap him up and he comes good!

I really should of read the posts I missed before replying! Nice to see you snapped him up, Decent fee to! Hopefully he will come good for you and be a rock at the back for years to come or atleast turn you a tidy profit!

Last edited:
I told him off after the last sending off and he cried like a little baby and the squad backed him up!

Strange.

I've just done it again with Schweinsteinger, who got sent of in the first minute of our match against Real Madrid (I was fuming, but the rest of the team worked their tails off and we won 2-1, so my hats off to them).

I told him my disappointment at halftime, then confirmed he would miss a few matches during the press conference. Did not appeal the decision (I mean... two footed challenge...) and fined him two weeks wages. He accepted his fine and vowed to improve his behaviour.

Maybe the fact I've done it with two others and have shown myself as hard but fair since the start of my stint in ManU made the difference?

Man Utd

View attachment 211422

May 2017

Man Utd V Watford

View attachment 211421

Depay and Kane both net right before half time in the biggest game of the season as we utterly dominate and win the Title!

Man Utd Win the Premier League with 2 games to Spare

View attachment 211420

The future is looking bright at Man Utd with 9 players going to Euro Under 21's Championships

View attachment 211419

After winning the Title i played my complete reserve side in the last two league games of the season and we lost both of them 2-1

View attachment 211418View attachment 211417

League Table

View attachment 211416

So despite those couple of losses we still won the league by 4 points whilst Man City didnt even get into the Europa League! Cardiff, QPR and Norwich got relegated to the Championship whilst Blackburn, Leicester and Aston Villa got promoted.

Juventus Beat Leverkusen in the Champions League Finals

View attachment 211412

Strange.

I've just done it again with Schweinsteinger, who got sent of in the first minute of our match against Real Madrid (I was fuming, but the rest of the team worked their tails off and we won 2-1, so my hats off to them).

I told him my disappointment at halftime, then confirmed he would miss a few matches during the press conference. Did not appeal the decision (I mean... two footed challenge...) and fined him two weeks wages. He accepted his fine and vowed to improve his behaviour.

Maybe the fact I've done it with two others and have shown myself as hard but fair since the start of my stint in ManU made the difference?
Its worked for other players guess its just his attitude? Hes a bit like Rooney i suppose doesnt like being told what to do

View attachment 211409

Man Utd

View attachment 211244

May 2017 - End of Season Stats and Awards

Squad In Order of Most Apps

View attachment 211243

Top Goalscorer - Harry Kane - 27 Goals

View attachment 211242

Best Player - Memphis Depay - 19 Goals and 11 Assists

View attachment 211241

Best Young Player - John Stones

View attachment 211240

Harry Kane Wins the Golden Boot

View attachment 211239

I Win Manager of the Year

View attachment 211238

4 Man Utd Players Make the Players Team of the Year

View attachment 211237

Stones and Januzaj Make the European Team of the Year

View attachment 211236

Man Utd End of Season Awards

View attachment 211235

Luke Shaw wins Young Player of the Year and Fans Player of the Year at United whilst their are 6 English players in the Best 11

Season Review

View attachment 211234

Everyone was surprised that we won the League this Year but i think we had two keys to victory,

Number 1 - Harry Kane - Last year we struggled for large parts of the season without a prolific goalscorer but this season he really made the difference with his 27 goals.

Number 2 - Less Matches - Losing early on in both Domestic Cup Competitions may have been a god send as it gave us chance to rest around important months.

Congrats on winning the title!

Having less matches helps a lot. Right now I managed to be on top and have 8 points ahead of second which is Tottenham. Still in all other competitions too, but only halfway through the year. I do a lot of rotation though. so far the team has seen and used 26 players. ;)

Congrats on winning the title!

Having less matches helps a lot. Right now I managed to be on top and have 8 points ahead of second which is Tottenham. Still in all other competitions too, but only halfway through the year. I do a lot of rotation though. so far the team has seen and used 26 players. ;)
Thanks mate, im terrible for too much rotation dont like to change it up too much too often, we only used 25 players over the whole season

Quality as per, How good is Morata though ? & Depay is killing it pity its no a replica of his real life form.

Quality as per, How good is Morata though ? & Depay is killing it pity its no a replica of his real life form.
Thanks mate, Depay has been quality for me on the game so far, Morata is bossing it at Juventus got over 30 goals last season worth over £50 Million and has an amazing goals to games ratio for Spain with 20 goals in 29 caps
View attachment 210042

Congrats on the league!! Good to see your doing so well with English talent! Do you have any u21's that aren't English but nearing gaining citizenship?

Congrats on the league!! Good to see your doing so well with English talent! Do you have any u21's that aren't English but nearing gaining citizenship?
Januzaj already is eligible but the only other is Periera i think,

Man Utd

View attachment 209868

June 2017

Spaniard Ander Herrera Joins Monaco for a potential £30.5Million

View attachment 209867

I would have never actually paid these sorts of prices for AOC, Walcott and Sturridge but i thought i would just show you the ridiculous prices im being quoted

View attachment 209866View attachment 209865View attachment 209864

Arsene Wenger has retired so Arsenal bring in Liverpool Boss Jurgen Klopp

View attachment 209863

Herrera left because we had Ross Barkley coming in for a near £50Million price tag

View attachment 209862

Ross Barkley - CM

View attachment 209861

We face Newcastle in the Community Shield

View attachment 209860

Despite spending £50Million on Barkley we still have almost £200Million to spend this Summer

View attachment 209859

Higuain leaves for over £50Million, around the same amount we bought him for 2 years ago

View attachment 209858

Higuain gets ****** £8Million as part of the deal!

View attachment 209857

World Cup Moved to Canada in 2022

View attachment 209856

Great story. Awesome English players being brought in too. Also massive congrats on the league cup and then the league.

The trouble with English is they are extremely over priced!! Suppose it just adds to the challenge!

You did well to break even with higuain after that injury, are you going to bring anyone in to replace him?

Great story. Awesome English players being brought in too. Also massive congrats on the league cup and then the league.
Thanks mate, really enjoying it at the moment, using all these players that the media are always hyping up.
The trouble with English is they are extremely over priced!! Suppose it just adds to the challenge!
Yes! I think i will probably have to just stick with the younger players with potential over the proven players as they cost way too much!
You did well to break even with higuain after that injury, are you going to bring anyone in to replace him?
Thanks man, im a little ahead of the thread and already brought in a striker who has been really good so far will post up today about him thanks for reading

Man Utd

View attachment 209161

July 2017

AC Milan Boss Takes over at Liverpool

View attachment 209160

Jesse Lingard joins West Brom for £6.5Million, at 24 years of age he really needs to be playing first team football

View attachment 209159

Despite winning the League last season, Arsenal are considered the favourites for the League this year

View attachment 209158

With Lingard moving on we bring in exciting young English Winger Ainsley Maitland-Niles from Title rivals Arsenal for £12Million

View attachment 209156

Ainsley Maitland-Niles - AMR

View attachment 209155

A decent but pretty short Pre-Season with 3 wins and a draw in our 4 friendlies, the season is starting earlier this year due to the World Cup

View attachment 209154

Starting 11 and New tactic for the Season

View attachment 209152

Not impressed that we have 4 players injured for the start of the season with 3 of them from my best 11.

Community Shield
Newcastle V Man Utd

View attachment 209149

A dominant performance with Berahino opening the scoring before Depay nets in either half to secure our first piece of Silverware of the new season.

Man Utd

View attachment 209134

August 2017

Paddy McNair Joins Watford for a small fee

View attachment 209133

I brought his replacement in for a ridiculous fee of £39Million but i had the money to spend and wanted him as hes a versatile player

View attachment 209132

Nathaniel Chalobah - DC/DMC/CM

View attachment 209131

My striking replacement for Higuian cost just £9Million as we bring in Callum Wilson from Swansea for under £10Million, he cost them just £3.6Million the year before and netted 17 goals last season

View attachment 209130

Callum Wilson - ST

View attachment 209129

Aston Villa V Man Utd

View attachment 209128

Now thats what i call a start to the season! We win 6-0 with 4 goals coming inside the opening 30 minutes with new signing Wilson netting a brace.

Reece Oxford Joins Leicester of the season on Loan

View attachment 209127

Man Utd V Tottenham

View attachment 209126

One of my favourite fixtures of the season as our 3 former players come up against their 3 former players with our team coming out on top today with Stones scoring only a couple of minutes into the game before Depay netted the second, Berahino got a third after the break before Lamela netted a very late consolation goal.

James Wilson Joins Crystal Palace on loan

View attachment 209123

Liverpool V Man Utd

View attachment 209122

A poor game for my attacking players with the likes of Depay and Kane having shockers, Liverpool scored first through an unfair penalty before Phil Jones hit back almost immediately from a corner kick.

12 Man Utd Players in the 23 Man England Squad

View attachment 209120

A straight forward Champions League group with At Madrid a tough team to face but BATE and Anderlecht should be easy match ups were we can play a few of the reserve players.

View attachment 209118

Man Utd V Newcastle

View attachment 209117

Harry Kane goes and nets a beautiful Hattrick after having a torrid first few games of the season, not scoring in the opening 4 games he turns it around with a Hattrick against Newcastle with Depay netting the other.

Wilshere Doing what he does best - Getting Injured

View attachment 209115

Januzaj is almost as bad

View attachment 209114

Dele Alli gets his first England Cap

View attachment 209113

Summer Transfer Window Round-Up

View attachment 209112

We have the biggest deal of the Summer bringing in Chalobah from Chelsea whilst Chelsea spent the most in the Summer signing a couple of brilliant players in Icardi and Laporte.

We spend just over £100Million but bring in nearly £90Million with the likes of Barkely, Chalobah and Wilson coming in and Herrera and Higuain leaving the club

View attachment 209110

League Table

View attachment 209109

Man Utd

View attachment 208969

September 2017

Chalobah gets his 1st England goal

View attachment 208967

James Wilson Break his leg out on loan

View attachment 208966

Man Utd V Swansea

View attachment 208965

Another dominant performance winning 5-2 with an impressive 20 shots on target we maybe should have scored even more!

Champions League Groups
Man Utd V Anderlecht

View attachment 208964

Depay netted a couple of early goals before Alli got a rare goal for the 3rd and then we rounded off the victory with Depay getting his Hattrick.

West Ham V Man Utd

View attachment 208961

A shocker of a result after our recent fine form as Mata nets early on before they turn the game on its head in the second half with Payet netting first before youngster Baker grabs the winner, Maybe he was showing us what he can do as i have only recently been scouting him.

Capital One Cup 3rd Rnd
Chelsea - Man Utd

View attachment 208960

Stones missed a penalty but not long after Depay and then sub Calum Wilson both netted before Chelsea got a consolation goal back.

Leicester V Man Utd

View attachment 208959

Harry Kane netted first but we couldnt get that all important second goal and they came back into the game with a good goal, I threw on Januzaj and Wilson and they didnt disappoint with 3 late goals to seal a good looking win.

Champions League Groups
BATE V Man Utd

View attachment 208955

We played with a few of the second string and they didnt dissapoint with Wilson netting first before Morrison got the second, Berahino sealed the winner after they got a goal back.

Man Utd V Blackburn

View attachment 208952

I played the second string for another game but it really showed this time round with Jordon Ibe the difference between the two sides, hes not played much for us since signing in January but this was actually his first goal for the club.

League Table

View attachment 208949

Down into 3rd place after that shock loss to West Ham earlier in the month whilst Ross Barkley is showing we were right to spend the big money on him with the highest average rating in the league so far this season.​