a new challenge

yeah thanks luikang911 and sorrybot posting the thread in 10 instead of 09

is any 1 else intreseted in joining you can pm me if you prefer???

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:52 PM ----------

well it has been sorted now so no more confusing of others we will need a couple more players anybody??

Last edited:
is it just the default data base ye also liverpool are better than rangers or celtic

Last edited:
I´m interested.

Yet, I´d like to see Bayern Munchen and Lyon in the draw as well ...

im in why not! if its not a draw can i be the mighty arsenal if it is i`ll take what i get thx!

we need to get at least 4 more players to start so if any one can get others then it will be a massive help

thanks

200th post

hope fully on the 15th september depending on numbers it could be sooner but i will keep all who are intrested uptodate

thet sound good but who is being putout then???

I admit I have that doubt as well. I would suggest just to add them, but since it´s already difficult to find enough players, I really don´t know which teams to take out. Anyways, I think Man City could be excluded for a little more of country diversity.

thats ok mate if we get 4 more people in then we can do the draw earlier if yous want

wot do you make of the teams i am considering they are at the top of the page and what teams should drop out of the original teams list???

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

response to HERRITY

no it is goin to be a random draw so who gets who is completly random

From the original list, the only team I think that should be dropped is Man City. But all the others seems fine to me, including the suggested Liverpool. I guess it´s really up to you, that is organising the challenge.

so man city out liverpool in then????

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

i have decided to remove both celtic an rangers so as now we need to get 2 more people in to start if you can help me get 2 more people on i will give you first option on the teams

liverpool are in already and if you read the last post and do it you could get first option on the teams and will be able to go the team of your choice if you help me and get at least 1 prson in just tell them to say that you reccomended it to them and you will get first option on what team you go and it can be anybody on the list at the top of the 1 st post

this also goes for everybody else already involved

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

is anybody intrested in joining???

the teams that are in are good there all better than lyon and bayern and i think maybe man city instead of roma
just my opinion

sorry moton im not playing this m8 probaly wont have the time m8

well thanks for tellin me at least if possible could you see if any one isintrested