iluxon-barcelona
nicolas49-chelsea
jm39086-liverpool
gunner500-ac milan
morton fc-arsenal
tommyhayes-inter
henderton will get a choice of either lyon or bayern

this is the complete draw and the rules are:
who ever does best in the champions league is crowned the winner after 3 rounds of competition sortingrules:
most goals scored
least goals connceded
best league positition ie premier league or la liga

if anyone is missing please tell me and i will asign you a team either my team(arsenal orthe team that henderton oes not pick

i am missing

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

by the way im the old luikang911, i had my username changed

lyon or bayern then lewis

sorry bout forgetting you but we are all human so we make mistakes

apology accepted, when is henderson gonna reply, or do i get to pick??

ill let you pick cos it doesnt look like hes coming back 1 post and offline? says it all really dont it

either that or you go arsenal and ill overlook things

up to you

no mate, u drew arsenal so you have it

thanks for offering though

no problems and this game can start at any time must be finished for last day of september for next round

last day of sept?? ohh, uhh, i dont know if i can complete it in that amount of time.

better get started now, ohh and its default database yeah???

yeah the default data base nd if you dont finish the playing season try and get it as quickly as possible if running over that cos i will start tonight and will probably end up forgeting about it or not playing it for a while

I´ll back out. Just found that I´ll have a business travel next week, and will not be able to play. Sorry.

yeah you can go

bayern/lyon/real madrid

up to you and if anyone else wants to got a team that is free feel free to tell me you club of coice and i will allow you