a new challenge

yea il try get a few 4 u m8

sorry for pullingout aswell m8

no probs
thanks for tryin to get people in as well

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

if you want we could do the draw now but we wouldhave to take a couple of teams out wots your opinions????

thanks we need 2 more now:)

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:51 PM ----------

anybody intrested in it then?????

thanks as many as possible we need at least 1 more peerson to start

yeah you can both join and if any one else wants to join or can reccomend another team it will be great

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

the draw is tommorow by the way

if anyone else is intrested then please post on here or pm me before 6:30 pm as the draw will be at 7:00 pm

mate i may not be on time for the draw, but ill still be doing it

k thanks

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:41 PM ----------

wasn't the draw ment to be a couple minutes ago?

no its in about 10 minutes i will post the draw on here when i am done

oh ok, im quite excited, although i thibk it will get in the way of my fiorentina save but oh well

kay, im gonna look at the teams again cuz i forgot them, how are you drawin it mate?? are you doing it out of a hat or something

out of a hat in my house
just about 1 minute away from startin and will post immediatly on here

we have a player too many so i have decided that the person who isnt drawn gets to pick from bayern or lyon