A New Era

Boozad

Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Reaction score
OK so Im gonna nick NUFCs idea and have a go at a media angle on my Wolves game. Im currently in February 2013 and in a battle to retain the Premiership title...

A Brief History

After winning the Championship with Wolves at the first attempt, Ive managed to gradually build Wolves into a force to be reckoned with. Progress is shown below in the years league tables...

The youth players have come to fruition big time, all thanks to my scouts. You'll hear more of them in the coming months (I dont get to FM that much so updates wont be very regular)

Last edited:
Now meet the squad...

The Sun 2nd Feb2013 - 'The Toffees Tip For Title'

Everton 1 - 2 Wolves

Everton manager Alan Irvine has tipped Wolves to win this years title after an under-par Wolves beat his side 2-1 at Molineux.

'We had the better part of the game' said Irvine, 'But if you dont take your chances, you dont win games.'

Wolves were somewhat fortuitous in the opening goal as Aurelien Teaudors looked to have cut out Dalla Valles low driven cross, only to slice his clearance past keeper Tim Howard and into his own net on 16 minutes.
Worse was to come for the Toffees defence 21 minutes later as they conceded the most comical goal you'll see all season. A Falcao corner from the left found Roberto on the edge of the area, but the Brazilian international shot seemed of little danger. 3 defenders tried to clear in vain leaving Micah Richards unmarked at the near post to smash into an empty net.
By the time Romanian superstar Ciprian Andre Marica beat the offside trap to slide under the advancing Ismael, it was never going to be any more than a consolation.

Gav Williams did concede 'I thought we were lucky today, Everton came with a gameplan and it could have worked, fortunately our persistance saw us through. If it hadn't been for Ismael in goal it really could have been a different story.
But credit to all the lads, a win is a win, and if we have to take scrappy wins until May to win the title then I'll take that.'

Wolves now move 2 points clear of Arsenal with a game in hand. Can the Molineux faithful dream of a second successive title? If Dalla Valle and Walcott have anything to say about it, then just maybe they should start saving for the champagne...

Last edited:
The Sun 4th Feb 2013 - Leiva Me Out!

Wolves boss Gav Williams today revealed that influential Argentian right-back Nicolas Leiva will be out for around 2 months with a torn groin muscle. The defender, whose future at Wolves has been rife with speculation lately, pulled up in training and will be a big loss with Wolves resuming Champions League duties in the coming weeks.
Leiva has recently been linked with such European giants as Barcelona, Inter, Roma, Chelsea and Arsenal.

Last edited:
Nice one, might start my own story in a season or two once all the old guard retire and I have a team of regens.

It's also very nice to see no Middlesbrough in the Premiership.

The Express & Star 9th Feb 2013 - Wolves Robbed By Offside Goal

Man Utd 1 -0 Wolves

Gav Williams was left seething after a closely fought encounter at Old Trafford today as Wolves were punished by a controversial goal in the last minute of the game.
Gonzalo Higuain was a good 5 yards offside when he took a throughball from Michael Carrick and smashed a blistering shot into the top corner from the left flank. The Wolves players protested strongly but referee Howard Webb was having none of it.
'We were robbed there, said Williams. 'A draw may have been a fair result even though we had more clear cut chances. On another day we would have scored 2 or 3 goals but it didnt happen today. As for the goal, I could see it was offside from 50 yards away, so why couldnt the ref or the linesman? We are all payed to do a job, but they didnt do theirs.'
Wolves were missing both Nicolas Leiva and wonderkid Lauri Dalla Valle through injury, but still managed to batter Man Utd for long periods of the game. Dalla Valles stand-in, 18 year old Mike Bull, could and maybe should have had a hat-trick, and Theo Walcott fired a point blank shot straight into the arms of Tomasz Kuszczak before Higuain scored the highly controversial winner.
Wolves remain a point clear at the top of the table with a game in hand over Arsenal.

SkySports.com 11th Feb 2013 - Falcao Too Complacent

Wolves Brazilian international winger Falcao has been targeted by some sections of the media following a dismal performance against Man Utd. He has failed to recreate the outstanding form and consistency of the last 3 seasons after returning from a torn groin muscle which sidelined him for eight months.

'I just cant seem to find my form at the moment' admitted the 21-year old. 'I know the manager has backed me but Im struggling. Obviously I want to get back to my best and help Wolves win trophies, but I think it will take time.'

Manager Gav Williams says 'On the contrary I think Falcao just needs his confidence back. Hes had a long lay off and needs to settle back in, once hes done that he'll be fine.'

The £17.5m rated midfielder joined Wolves for £400k in 2009 and has proved a massive hit at Molineux, picking up 11 international caps in the process.

The Sun 13th Feb 2013 - Tractors Are Non-Starters

Ipswich 0 -2 Wolves

Tony Mowbray was not the happiest hes ever been after his relegation battlers served up a lacklustre display against league leaders Wolves. He slammed his teams sloppy defending which gifted Wolves two goals, and in truth it could have been many more.
First Micah Richards took full advantage of the statuesque Ipswich defence as he coasted in at the near post to head home Falcaos floated left wing free kick on 10 minutes. Ipswich looked beat from that point on.
Then in stoppage time of the first half, three Town defenders bundled Walcott over on the edge of the area and he expertly dispatched the penalty into the top corner to make it 2-0. It was plain sailing for Wolves from then on.

'The defending for the first goal was terrible, we were completely static' said Mowbray. 'And why on earth THREE of the lads decided to bring down Walcott was beyond me. He was running away from goal, there was no danger. If we continue like this we'll go down.'

Ipswich currently sit in 18th place on goal difference, but on this showing it looks bleak. Wolves however move 3 points clear of Arsenal with a game in hand.

Man Of The Match Micah Richards said 'We needed a result after the Man Utd game to get ourselves back on track. Theres still a way to go yet but we're confident. Its all in our own hands.'

loving these stories. Might do one now found out that it's my pc not the monitor ohh **** ehh

The Express & Star 19th Feb 2013 - Wolves Denied By One-Man Show

Rangers 0 - 0 Wolves (Champions League 1st Knockout Round 1st Leg)

Wolves fans left Ibrox in a state of pure frustration as keeper Scott Flinders single-handedly earned The Gers a home draw. Wolves amassed a total of 23 shots to Rangers 6, 13 of which were on target. But Flinders pulled off save after save, including a fantastic triple-save to deny first Dalla Valle, then Berk Yasar and finally Theo Walcott.
He somehow even managed to better that when a point-blank bullet header from Mike Bull looked destined for the net, only for Flinders to tip over the bar at full stretch.

Gav Williams was full of praise for Flinders as well as his own team. 'It was one of those days for their keeper, it happens. The lads played a blinder so fair play to him, but I wont be buying him a drink anytime soon! Credit to us though, we created chance after chance and on another day we'd have had five. If we can create that many chances in every game then things are looking good. We were as good at the back as going forward so Im happy with the team.'

In a game which Wolves dominated from first to last, there was on over-competetive edge which resulted in 7 yellow cards and one injury, Spanish international winger Juan Lucas. You can expect a warm atmosphere at Molineux for the return leg, thats one bet the bookies wont be taking...

The Sun 24th Feb 2013 - Goalden Theo Is Ton-Up!

Reading 0 -1 Wolves (Premier Division)

Theo Walcott grabbed the only goal of the game to sink Phil Parkinsons battling Reading, and his 100th league goal of his career. At only 23 Walcott has become a legend at Molineux since his £6.25m move from Arsenal 5 years ago, and its no surprise as 88 of his 100 goals have been in a gold and black shirt.

Walcott was full of humility when asked about his acheivement. 'Well first I have to give credit to Reading, they gave us a really tough game. Being bottom isnt easy but they gave it their all and made us work very hard for the win.
As for my 100th goal, its a great feeling. Hopefully I can score at least another 100 for Wolves.'

Gav Williams declared that if Parkinsons men play like this between now and the end of the season they have every chance of staying up. Although Wolves dominated the first half of their fifth away game in a row, The Royals went at them hammer and tongue after the break and may have equalised but for some wayward finishing.
Walcott broke the deadlock, and Readings resistence on 51 minutes after latching onto Cristian Benaventes throughball he held off Brian McLean to drive his way into the box and smash his shot into the far left corner.

The Royals are now anchored to the bottom of the table 9 points adrift from safety, while Wolves move 5 points clear of Liverpool who leapfrog Arsenal on goal difference.

SkySports.com 27th Feb 2013 - Chelsea Bitter In Defeat

Wolves 4 -1 Chelsea (Premier Division)

Roberto Mancini refused to comment to the media and even ducked the post-match press conference after Wolves thrashed Chelsea 4-1 at Molineux. Tempers flared both on and off the pitch as Theo Walcott then Leighton Baines had to be substituted due to reckless Chelsea challenges.
'John Terrys tackle on Walcott was a disgrace' said Wolves manager Williams. 'John is usually your consumate professional but you cant excuse that. And Vanden Borres challenge on Leighton was even worse. Maybe they were frustrated and wanted to take the better players out of the equation.'

Frustration had nothing to do with Terrys vicious tackle on Walcott as the game wasnt even 2 minutes old. He flew in feet first way too late and high catching Walcott on the thigh. Then Anthony Vanden Borre ensured Baines would take no further part after flattening the left-back in the build up to Wolves third goal. Amazingly neither player was even booked.

On a brighter note Wolves returned to Molineux in outstanding fashion enjoying total dominance over Chelsea. Lauri Dalla Valle scored the first of two injury time first half goals after pouncing on an indecisive back-pass from Joe Cole to slam past Cech. Juan Lucas then curled home a 20-yard free kick just seconds after as Chelsea conceded a string of free kicks around their own area and were duly punished.

The second half got worse for Chelsea after just 8 minutes as Baines bravely pushed the ball to Dalla Valle before getting hacked down by Vanden Borre. Dalla Valle centred for Falcao to volley home from 10 yards.
Chelsea pulled back a consolation through Nacer barazite on 59 minutes before Steven Taylor powered home a header from Falcaos flick-on from Leo Schwechlens throw in.

Theres now 8 points between Wolves and Liverpool and Arsenal, and with the season in its final stages the good money must be on Wolves to retain their title.

Last edited:
The Sun 2nd March 2013 - Spurs See Double Red

Wolves 3 -0 Tottenham

Both of Tottenhams full backs saw red in the dying minutes as Wolves gained revenge for the 2-1 loss at White Hart Lane earlier in the season. Both Glen Johnson and Marcelo received their marching orders in stoppage time leaving manager Didier Deschamps fuming. 'The game may have already been lost by then but we're challenging for Europe and we cant afford to lose players through stupid behaviour'.

18-year old Mike Bull opened the scoring with a powerful header from a Falcao corner on 8 minutes. Chants of 'Bully Bully' rang around Molineux for the first time in 15 years as memories of the youngsters namesake Steve Bull swept around the South Bank.
Lauri Dalla Valle then added a second on 26 minutes as a classy Wolves move ended in Juan Lucas' left wing cross being converted by Dalla Valles head from a tight angle. The Finnish international added a second 2 minutes into the second half as Marcelo attempted to return Paul Robinsons kick from 40 yards allowing Dalla Valle to speed in unmarked and power home.

Wolves remain 8 points clear at the top while Spurs slip into 7th place. When questioned about his comparison to Wolves legend Bull, youngster Mike replied 'Im 18 and have a lot to learn. Its great to be scoring goals for Wolves but Steve is a legend here and thats a lot to live up to. Its amazing that the fans would use the chant of one of their legends for me, it sent shivers down my spine! With any luck I'll be able to emulate Bully and one day break his reprd of 250 league goals for Wolves, but that may be a long way off!'
Bull may have to wait a while longer as Dalla Valle and Theo Walcott are both scoring for fun at the moment, but its a challemge hes looking forward to taking on...

Last edited:
The Express & Star 5th March 2013 - Wolves Porgress To Quarter Finals!

Wolves 1 -0 Rangers (Champion League 1st Knockout Round 2nd Leg)

Wolves coasted through to the Quarter Finals with a comfortable 1-0 win over Rangers. Lauri Dalla valle scored his 15th European goal of the season after a slick move saw Juan Lucas' threaded ball from the left flank hammered into the top corner by the free-scoring Finn. Rangers posed little in the way of a threat and barely had sight of Wolves goal.
Former Liverpool defender Jack Hobbs prevented Wolves from scoring more putting in a towering performance to earn the Man Of The Match award.

A packed Molineux saw Wolves join Barcelona, Athletico Madrid and Gelsenkirchen in the last eight.

Last edited:
Sky Sports News 5th March 2013

Jeff Stelling: 'Unfortunately Matt Wolves midfielder Cristian Benavente will out for about a month after suffering a fractured arm in the game against Rangers on Wednesday. Will this affect them in a big way as Yuri is out injured too?'

Matt Le Tissier: 'Well Jeff, when you lose your two top quality attacking midfielders at the same time its going to be a problem. The Argentinian Trecharichi can play there but will he be as effective as the other two? I dont know...'

SkySports.com

Champions League Quarter Final Draw

Betis v Ajax
Inter v Valencia
Athletico v Wolves
Barcelona v Gelsenkirchen

Tough game, madrid wont be easy. Booze are you still ok to send me that graphics update ?

Yes mate just PM me your address and I'll shove it on a disk and post it to ya poste haste!!

The Express & Star 16th March 2013 - Wolf Cubs Lead The Way

Wolves under 18s have won the Group 4 Title after storming into a 17 point lead with five games still remaining.
Under 18s Head Coach Terry Connor said 'This is a great achievement for the lads, they've been outstanding all season. Its great for the gaffer to know that these players are coming through the ranks and that our youth policy is hopefully going to pay big dividends.'

It is yet to be seen whether the first team squad can follow their young counterparts lead and recapture the Premier Division title.