A New Era

cheers mate. jst started with wolves, signed good ol' fabio coentrao :p

Here you go mate.... They're in In/Out order in chronological order

Haha Im 7 seasons in so there were a few. Hope it helps!!

The Sun 17th April 2013 - Wasteful Walcott, Woeful Wolves

Portsmouth 2 - 1 Wolves (Premier Division)

Wolves title shot stuttered at Fratton Park as 17th placed Portsmouth survived a gold and black onslaught to ****** 3 precious survival points.

Theo Walcott gave Wolves the lead on 6 minutes as Lauri Dalla Valles inch perfect centre left Walcott with the easiest of finishes.

But Pompey levelled on the half hour after some suicidal defending by Wolves left Leroy Lita unmarked at the back post to tap into an empty net. Then Niko Kranjcar sidefooted home the winner from 25 yards as both defence and keeper stood watching.

It could, and should, have been a different story as Walcott wasted no fewer than SEVEN clear cut chances, five of which hit the same sidenetting.

A furious Williams said 'That performance was terrible and the lads know I wont accept it. Theo should have won that game on his own, but Im not going to single him out for criticism as everyone played there part in that defeat, in particularly the back five. No offense to Portsmouth, but they're 17th for a reason, and Leroy Lita isn't really a world beater.'

Arsenal are now just 3 points behind Wolves, and it looks as though the title may be decided at The Emirates Stadium when the two meet on the last day of the season.

BBCSports.co.uk 20th April 2013 - Red And Buried

Wolves 1 - 0 Liverpool (Premier Division)

Liverpools slim title hopes were dashed at Molineux as Wolves recovered from defeat at Portsmouth three days earlier. It was a close match with few clear chances and it took a moment of inspiration from Theo Walcott to seal the points.

'We needed that win' declared Gav Williams. 'Liverpool came here to get something out of the game and that maybe helped us a little. I have every respect for Rafa benitez for the things hes done at Liverpool and you know they will attack you when you are at home. Our gameplan suited that.'

It took 60 minutes for the deadlock to be broken as Juan Lucas cross was deflected into the box and Walcott was quickest to react and find himself free in the area to slot past the advancing Pepe Reina.
Liverpool had half chances through Kuyt and Torres, but never looked like scoring. Antonioli nearly doubled Wolves lead in the dying minutes as he swivelled on Yuris square free kick to slam a 20-yard drive against the post.

With Liverpool now out of the hunt, Wolves must keep a close eye on Arsenal who beat bottom placed Fulham 3-0 at Craven Cottage, and of course, theres the small matter of Barcelona to think about....

SkySports.com 23rd April 2013 - Juan, Two, Three! Lucas Destroys Barca

Wolves 3 - 1 Barcelona (Champions League Semi Final Leg 1)

Juan Lucas single handedly grabbed Wolves by the scruff of the neck and dragged them out of a sticky European situation.

After a tightly contested first half in which both sides seemed to be getting a feel for each other, Barca hit Wolves with a suckerpunch on 52 minutes as Javi Garcias lobbed cross bounced wickedly for the unmarked Ronaldinho to slide home. With an away goal conceded and Barca looking tight at the back, Wolves looked down and out.

But cometh the hour, cometh the Juan as Lucas took it upon himself to run the Catalan giants ragged. He set the ball rolling for an amazing comeback on 67 minutes when given too much space on the left, he picked out Dalla Valle with an inch perfect pass and the Finn obliged by slotting under Victor Valdes for the equaliser.

Wolves now had the crowd behind them and were starting to find holes in Barcas 4-2-3-1 formation. With 9 minutes to go it was Lucas again whose sliderule throughball saw Dalla Valle beat the offside trap to race clear and beat Valdes easily. Then 3 minutes later, Lucas' long high ball into the box had the Barca defence in complete panic, and as the ball broke free with Valdes stranded, it was up to Dalla Valle and Walcott to decide who was going to put the ball into the empty net. Dalla Valle gave up his hattrick opportunity unselfishly for Walcott to score.

'This was a great result,' said Gav Williams. 'Although we've still got a tough away leg and they do have that away goal. It wont be easy but credit to my lads tonight, they were fantastic.'

All eyes now will be on The Nou Camp in a weeks time...

good result there vs. barca. if i'm honest i wan't expecting you to beat them. sorry i doubted you all mighty booozad! :p

I wasnt expecting to beat them myself to be honest, especially when they went 1-0 up.

i say sack him as i still dont have my super pack :( :p

i say sack him as i still dont have my super pack :( :p

****** **** man its still on the side in a jiffy bag. I thought me wife had posted it. Full apologies mate, its on its way..... :rolleyes:

Trav if you want it, PM me your address and I'll post it to you. Kris will vouch for how good my postal service is :p

You sure that would be alright? Ill give you some dollar for the hassle and all that.

I can vouch for how good kris's postal service is