it's weird Chris. I am absolutely stumped.

It may be something about their division status or something like that. this is my only idea though

Don't worry Nick. I had the same problem with the FM-Baseshire database. I'll take a look on the SI bit.

I have managed to get the editor graphics into an "out of range" situation. Any way to get it back in range. I have uninstalled, checked the registry with fix-it and reinstalled witout success.

Obviously the video choice is stored somewhere, but I don't know where - arrugh!

Can someone message me their msn address to help me?
I need to know the Official league boundaries and stuff for Southern and Northern Leagues.

All the 3 added lower leagues. I need all the information to make it work.
Please help!

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

Add Nation Rules - Check
Lower league and cup - Check
Unactive to league - Check
What do i need to do now??????????/

Im really ******** annoyed lol

Sorry I don't know how to help you with your problem :(

Im trying to create a cup for lower league teams in england but for some reason man u, chelsea and liverpool keep appearing in it and i dont know why can anyone help?

Im trying to create a cup for lower league teams in england but for some reason man u, chelsea and liverpool keep appearing in it and i dont know why can anyone help?

Have a look at a cup like FA VASE cup and see how that differs to a cup like Carling Cup? Not really sure how they work myself

Hi, I have tryed to change some of my players stats however when i try to save it i don't see any changes in the game, am i making a stupid mistake somewhere down the line?/

Tirath, i've made a new stadium in the editor,
can you tell me how i sort out when the stadium is finished being built, and also how i set the date for my team to move in. Thanks!

I have made an Australian League setup and the 2nd tier is regional but i cant get the 3rd tier regional leagues to match up to the correct 2nd tier leagues for promotion and relegation.
Has anyone solved this problem or know what I can try to do to fix it.

Hi, I have tryed to change some of my players stats however when i try to save it i don't see any changes in the game, am i making a stupid mistake somewhere down the line?/

where you using FMRTE or the data editor? Iv noticed on the data editor they dont always how up correctly. Think it has something to do with their CA/PA aswell

How do I put the chairman's status to 'Looking to sell the club' or something along them lines as I'm trying to get rid of the Glazers.

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

Bump...

You change the stat loyalty to below 5/10? Can't remember because haven't done it myself before but pretty sure that is the stat to change.

can someone help me please, after nearly all the games of the season has finished, ive made all the changes to the leagues below:

Prem: hull, burnley and pompey relegated
Championship: newcastle, west brom and leicester promoted, peterboro, plymouth and sheff wedesday relegated
League 1: Norwich, leeds and millwall promoted, gillingham, wycombe, southend and stockport relegated
Leage 2: Notts county, rochdale, bournmouth and rotherham promoted, darlington and grimsby relegated
Blue square prem: Stevenage and oxford promoted

(just before people say, the playoff spots have been filled on what i think will happen)

Now ive done this, is there a chance i can change the dates to a year foward? and also sort out any deductions that have been made, i.e pompey into admin etc.

please help me complete this database

A lot of people have this problem but usaully it's because when they click new game they haven't ticked the little box in the bottom right which says something like custom database, then click continue and you will then be able to choose the default database or one of your own