is there any possible storylines people could think of to maybe carry on the story, the save is deleted . but i had made a new save and i'm in 2017 maybe you never could possibly link, any ideas?

maybe you could link by saying that a new chairman come and reshaped the squad and you had to rebuild

is there any possible storylines people could think of to maybe carry on the story, the save is deleted . but i had made a new save and i'm in 2017 maybe you never could possibly link, any ideas?
If there is any way that you could restart it then do IT, before I joined I read your story everyday as a "guest" , maybe, you could say that you had a massive event in your PersonaL Life, like someone in your family died or soemthing (Bit morbid but oh well) and you had to have time out but you have returned to kick ***!

be portsmouth please or someone make a portsmouth story with the new players no one ever does a pompey one

If there is any way that you could restart it then do IT, before I joined I read your story everyday as a "guest" , maybe, you could say that you had a massive event in your PersonaL Life, like someone in your family died or soemthing (Bit morbid but oh well) and you had to have time out but you have returned to kick ***!
yea i was thinking of doing something like that - need to think what team though, i'd have a good reputation 'cos of my achievements etc.

yea i was thinking of doing something like that - need to think what team though, i'd have a good reputation 'cos of my achievements etc.
So, like a top team (like United or Real Madrid) or another mid-table (Sunderland, WBA), or what? I would suggest you doing Swansea or Everton for mid tabel, for big team I'd like you to be Chelsea or City.

Stoke have been relegated on my save which I used as an achievement getter , 2017 . I've got a perfect storyline but that would mean going from Being with united and Ac Milan to championship stoke, unless other people have any other ideas? Anybody think of a way I could start a new save but link it to my story, it can't start from the start because it wouldn't go as I had a totally different team etc.

Stoke have been relegated on my save which I used as an achievement getter , 2017 . I've got a perfect storyline but that would mean going from Being with united and Ac Milan to championship stoke, unless other people have any other ideas? Anybody think of a way I could start a new save but link it to my story, it can't start from the start because it wouldn't go as I had a totally different team etc.
The way you said (going from united to stoke) would work fine. Maybe, you were caught in some big scandal and Stoke were the only ones that would give you a chance?If there is any way you can restart the story than you should.