i have a proposal ( only a suggestion, not defiantly going to happen ) i am thinking i could pretend i have retired ( not in save, just story ) due to circumstances which i will write in the update if it happens.. Then i will leave the story for a while whilst i take a break from it because i am losing slight interest in it and i feel like i'm not as in-depth as everyone else and i dont want to write ****** updates 'cos i cant be arsed, if you get me.... Then after i am ready to continue the story, i will bring back my manager from retirement and carry on,maybe starting again somewhere else? i dont know yet, up to you guys? i am losing slight **** and dont feel up to it anymore /: I've enjoyed it though :D!

View attachment 239762

League Cup Final 15
Derby vs. Stoke City

Well it is not every day that you get a team placed as a comfortable favourite in the final. Well we have that today, Stoke City are - in the mind of the bookies, determined to win this trophy for the second year in a row. This is a great achievement for manager Jake Burrows and shows how far he has taken this team since he took over the club more than 3years ago. Derby County are in the final of this competition for the first time in their club’s history.

Team Line - Ups

Derby County Stoke City

View attachment 239760 View attachment 239761

Team News

Derby County

Today brings Shotton’s return to his former club as he is against his old employees and will hope to shut out Sturridge and co. The Derby County manager has gone with a unchanged side against Stoke today and will hope to cause a massive upset here at Wembley.

Stoke City

Daniel Sturridge starts today ahead of Papiss Cisse after the Englishman has really impressed during the absence of Cisse during the African Cup of Nations. Another major change is that Mikel Arteta starts instead of Thiago. Also Burrows has decided against starting Loic Remy after the pair fell out during training last night and reports say this could have been a decisive factor during the decision.

League Cup Final 2015
Derby County 0 vs. 3 Stoke City
Lennon, Shawcross, Niang

In a match that we dominated and made it look more like a friendly than a cup final, the lads really impressed and showed their superiority against a side full of optimism. The first half kicked off bright and we soon had consecutive chances which would of put us in front and then we finally got our goal through Aaron Lennon, a lovely team goal finished off with a superb placed finish. We soon found ourselves two - nil up, this time from Ryan Shawcross. We went in at half time, in a commanding position and Derby’s first 10 minute optimism has soon disappeared.
Considering our first half dominance, we didn’t perform the same and seemed to turn off, it took us until 13 minutes from the end to grab the third and decisive goal. Another team goal which led to Niang being one on one with the keeper before slotting it into the net, well played lads. Another Trophy to our collection. I am very proud of you all and how far we’ve come. Three years ago not many would of put me or you lot in a chance to of won 11/12 trophies this quick, I cant quite believe it myself to be honest. Fantastic lads. Well done!
MOM Aaron Lennon

View attachment 239759

guys, i keep getting this 'App Time Error' I don't know what it is or how to get rid of it... is it a crash dump? Something to do with my save? i don't know :S!

guys, i have tried and tried to get past the Cardiff match and each time it comes up with ' Runtime Error' So i have got to delete it and everything :( I am more gutted that i have not been able to carry it on :'( Thankyou to everyone for all the support and feedback... I have enjoyed making this story and hope everyone else has enjoyed reading :D I could be back with another story one day, but maybe as a block story and better detail and quality. who knows! Thanks again everyone!!

Looking forward to your next story mate! Was always a great read, one of the stories i looked for to see if there were any more updates. Pick swansea <3 :p

Looking forward to your next story mate! Was always a great read, one of the stories i looked for to see if there were any more updates. Pick swansea <3 :p
*shacking head and waging finger* tut tut tut

Hey man, I'm doing a Stoke save, who do you play at Left back, that, I think, is there worst position!!

The Welsh fans are both wrong, pick Watford! Although that will mean that both of them will try and take you, and Cardiff will have all your backroom staff as well. But I'm not bitter :p

I guess the chance to move to a better club drove Malky down here;)

i dont know yet! i am not starting a story straight away. Have exams coming up so there no point just yet!