A REAL SOCIEDAD STORY - PASS THE PARCEL

Good luck and it depends how much is offered for griezman.

Right I think I'm done in terms of transfers so here goes:

OUT
View attachment 466600

Of course the most controversial sale was Griezmann, but with him wanting a big move and big offers coming in that would really help re-build the squad, it was hard not to let him go. The other player sales I'm very pleased with, getting good money for players that would struggle to get in the side.

IN
View attachment 466599

I identified some key areas for improvement, notably both full back positions and a hard-man in midfield. With a young squad I thought it would be important to bring in a leader, and despite 9m being a lot for a 31 year old, De Rossi is exactly what I feel we need in the middle. He even took a pay cut to come here. Pretty much all of my big signings were from the transfer list and they add world class quality - Fabio, De Rossi, Courtois, Eriksen. Oh yes Eriksen, as soon as Griezmann indicated he wanted to go I looked for a potential replacement and Eriksen was TL at Liverpool. He will slot in very nicely. I also brought in two top prospects for the future, Ruben and Rogers, who are both strikers. Check out the screen shots below.

View attachment 466598View attachment 466597

Potential Best 11

View attachment 466596

Amazing signings! I hardly make signings as I normally play as Aberdeen with minimal movement in the Transfer Market leaving me to only pick out important transfers! hence my very few signings in my year! Very well done!

Amazing signings! I hardly make signings as I normally play as Aberdeen with minimal movement in the Transfer Market leaving me to only pick out important transfers! hence my very few signings in my year! Very well done!

Cheers, doing deals is probably my favourite part of the game :p

August/September Update

Results
View attachment 466592

We've had a very good start here with 6 wins and 2 draws. I was annoyed to draw the first game as we were 2 up and comfortable. I reckon complacency set in and we let two late goals slip. Solid defensive performances mostly and the Kobenhavn result was with a very rotated team as we have Real Madrid away next.

Player Ratings
View attachment 466591

As you can see, Eriksen has been top class since joining, creating goals for fun. Elsewhere Munoz has been a rock at the back and Fierro, Watt and Rogers all getting goals when called upon. Maupay was injured but may struggle to get back in.

League Table
View attachment 466589

Champions League
View attachment 466590

October / November Update

Results
View attachment 466567

Table
View attachment 466568

I'm zooming through this. We had our first loss against Real Madrid. We were a bit unlucky here, their counter attacks are lethal. But a 0-0 at the Nou Camp is respectable. As you can see we are top, but both Real and Barca have a game in hand and will leap me if they win. Very tight so far

Question for those involved, if a massive offer comes in for Griezmann should I accept? Or are we looking to keep him at all costs.

Thats upto you mate ! As long as you dip in and find a replacement :)

Doing well Bud, thought of Grabilla for post visualness stuff? Just makes it easier to look at :)

Excellent transfers, very surprised you managed to attract De Rossi. What wages is he on?

Doing well Bud, thought of Grabilla for post visualness stuff? Just makes it easier to look at :)

I'm using Gyazo at the moment. I'm not the best computer wise and I can't seem to work out how to get things 'life size' in the posts rather than minimised. Any idea how I can do this?

Nice transfers and good start.

Excellent transfers, very surprised you managed to attract De Rossi. What wages is he on?

good to see us top

Cheers guys, I've just completed december and january. Made some more transfers of course, will update soon

De Rossi wanted out of Roma, they finished 11th! He's on about 100k a week, which is a lot, but I feel he represents that with his performances, leadership and his ability to tutor our youngsters.

Winter Update

Transfers Out
View attachment 466509

Another busy window of transfers out. Both Maupay and Meyer didn't perform to the standards expected when given an opportunity and moaned about not getting first team football, which at their age they do need for their development so they were shipped out on loan. I then capitalised on bids coming in for our back up defensive mids, Coquelin and Tachtsidis, both of whom barely played so nearly 25m for the pair seemed like a good deal to me. In the same fashion I sold Didac, despite being a solid DL he was 3rd choice so 13m was hard to turn down. The one player I didn't want to lose was Fierro. He had discovered some fine form and banged in 15 goals in 11 starts and 10 sub appearances which impressed me and unfortunately impressed other managers too. Every man and their dog came in for him at his 18.5m release clause and he opted to go to Real than sign a new contract.

Transfers In
View attachment 466510

In this window I only had one interest - bring in world class players that will help us compete with Real and Barca. Llorente had already indicated he was to leave Juve on a free transfer, but I wanted him now for an instant impact. He adds aerial quality, a proven goalscoring record and experience to a very young forward line of Watt, Rogers and now 4th choice Ruben (with Fierro sold and Maupay on loan). With good money coming in for 2 of our back up DMs I wanted to bring in a top quality. Illarramendi had struggled to get in the team this season at Real and was transfer listed by request, so it was an ideal time to bring him back to the club. Our biggest signing was Lamela who i will was worth every penny of the 35m spent. He is a real world class winger, even says so as his description, and with him and Eriksen providing the creativity on the flanks for Llorente, Watt and Rogers I feel this season we can really compete with the big 2.

December & January Results
View attachment 466508

An incredible couple of months here as the only defeat came at the Nou Camp in the cup but we came back to win 3-1 at home. The wins have been coming in like nobodies business and the only poor result was a 2-2 with Betis, but that was away from home. Llorente has scored 7 goals in 5 games in La Liga so far!

Table (1st Feb)
View attachment 466511

Superb! As it stands we are top of the league though we definitely have a fight on our hands against the big two. I hope the quality I have brought in can help us win those key ties against the El Classicos, both of which are at home. We are also through to the Copa Del Rey final where we are facing Real Madrid and the Champions League Knockouts to face Porto.

Last edited:
Double click the image and set it at full size