A REAL SOCIEDAD STORY - PASS THE PARCEL

sociedad.fm

Soory guys, game crashed in march so we're back in januray, one of you guys take over because I'm not getting home in a while and haven't been able to touch this in days

Grandfather passed away

Sorry bout this guys.

Very sorry to hear that pal, hope you and your family are okay.

I too am going to have to drop out for a while because I'm going to uni tomorrow and don't know how long it'll be before I get my internet there, shouldn't be more than a week though

sociedad.fm

Soory guys, game crashed in march so we're back in januray, one of you guys take over because I'm not getting home in a while and haven't been able to touch this in days

Grandfather passed away

Sorry bout this guys.

Sorry to hear about your loss.

I would be happy to get involved in this story if others would like me to?

sociedad.fm

Grandfather passed away

Sorry bout this guys.

Sorry man

sociedad.fm

Grandfather passed away

Sorry bout this guys.

Sorry to hear about that mate !!

NEW ORDER OF PLAY

1) LovanoFM
2) Seanhrfc
3) H4ND 0F G0D
4) MatthewElphinstone
5) ???????

will get the end of season out tonight not played fm in like 3 weeks so

I'll be able to come back and play once I get my internet sorted at uni, you 4 will probably have been able to do your seasons by then so put me on the end :) Sorry I can't do it now guys but it starts on Monday so I have to go

Yeah 5 weeks ia the end of my HSC, soI'll be back and able to play by then as well, keep me going :)

End of season update

My first time playing FM in like 3 weeks so don't expect to much haha.

League Table

View attachment 466711

Not like me to be the worst player so far but it is how it is. We ended up finishing in 3rd as we lost to Barcelona before drawing to Real Madrid in the final two games. However, we still have Champions League football which is the main target I set for myself.

Champions League

View attachment 466710

A very good showing in the 1st Leg beating them 5-0 and then when we went to Italy we held out to win the tie in comfortable fashion despite losing 2-1. That was the plus side however the down side is that we lost Tony Watt for like 3 weeks.

View attachment 466709

A disappointing draw at home meant PSG had the upper hand going into the 2nd leg. They then took full advantage of the tie as they won 2-1 in France to knock us out in the last 8.

Player of the update

View attachment 466708

Despite being injured for parts of the season he still played a vital role in the games he could play.

Champions League football is what we want! Barca and Real always going to be tough. Are you carrying on til next Jan or swapping now?

Erm ill play til january to get my proper go :)

Yeah of course, can you do me a favour though and have my Sacchi 4-4-2 as one of the back-up tactics providing you have a free slot? Would be better to have it fluid when i come in :p

Yeah of course, can you do me a favour though and have my Sacchi 4-4-2 as one of the back-up tactics providing you have a free slot? Would be better to have it fluid when i come in :p

You can take it now actually I dont have any motivation to play FM atm

Question for those involved, if a massive offer comes in for Griezmann should I accept? Or are we looking to keep him at all costs.