A Story Is Not Just Showing Us Screenshots Of Your Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to think my CSKA isn't in the 99% :wub:

Last edited:
I think this is Sean's way of saying that we...............SUCK!

Nah, Sean doesn't like stories...never has and some people just aren't interested in them at all. BUt as admins/mods sometimes we have to check them over.

Google 'GIMP' it's a good, free alternative to Photoshop.

i like to put pics and videos in my stories...........i recomand people use videos from youtube its easy and good for your stories

videos of what Keith and how do you upload them?

be creative and humorous with your writing skills.

there is just one problem, a missing sence of humor, lack of writing skills and of course, limited proficiency in English, atleast I do have these problems:p

i actually put a video of patrick agyemang scoring loads of goals in my derby story. i will add some more, i will think of a few more ideas also

Look at my story and see how much I write before you start making persumptions based on your viewing of probably not even half of the stories on this forum. Look at the likes of Samillyroy who wirtes massive amounts for nearly every single game. So next time, instead of saying 99% for looking at one or two stories do a bit more research.

Sorry if I sound a bit ignorant its just gets me angry because I know some people like myself who put alot of work into stories only to see posts like this, im sorry its just not on.

I Agree 100% shootie! I put a lot of effort into my story and their are many other good stories on the site. It is actually hard work contrary to your belief and it is ignorance on your part to call our stories ****!

were not saying all your stories are ****. but there has been an explosion recently of bullshit stories that go nowhere, ie:

''hi ive taken over as leeds, ill be aiming to get to the prem in 4 years. please follow''

thats it, no screenshots, transfers, fixtures, anything. then 2 days later they come back on and say: ''sorry im not doing it anymore'' or a favourite of mine: ''i lost the game save file'' yeah right.........

the stories that are regularly updated by members such as yourselves are usually of a good quality and obviously you are dedicated, its the muppets who start 4 stories in a week that never get past pre season that **** me off

Thanks for clearing that up Jake! But he did say 99% of stories!

Thanks for clearing that up Jake! But he did say 99% of stories!

yeah i guess maybe thats a little too far, but all the mods had a discussion and policing the stories section is so hard due to all the one post wonders who dont commit, its actually quite infuriating. maybe a little bit of anger poured over there, plus i dont think sean likes stories full stop lol <)

Last edited:
This is something I've been looking at, and as I hope you have noticed recently, I have tried to make my stories better. Whether that be news articles or video's showing my progress, I would like to think my stories should be looked at and maybe take some inspiration. Another to look at is Mike Dale's Espanyol.

yeah mikes story is one of my favourites

It's not 99% of stories, You are having a go at people but when you look, 75% of these "****" stories are from new members, they don't understand the forum and just want people to see their game, the other 25% are the constant idiots that do make story after story, week after week. Although I still don't see why people are taking it so personally.

Last edited:
I agree with the title, if I wanted to just see a picture of a result and no personal input from the story teller, I would play it myself

thats it, no screenshots, transfers, fixtures, anything. then 2 days later they come back on and say: ''sorry im not doing it anymore'' or a favourite of mine: ''i lost the game save file'' yeah right.........

My personal favourite is either "my brother accidentaly deleted the file" or "my computer crashed so I lost my game file"

Status
Not open for further replies.