So what if Steve* doesn't come on tonight, or everyone takes 12 hours to pick their first player - we could be here forever...

Fair enough i get your point. I will create a poll in the morning to find it what is everyones best time, then we can get lots of draft choices in the same session.

To all who have chosen so far: i will update the OP in the morning when im on my own computer.

Only 3 people have chosen so far and I'm 13th... we got 3 hours left.

Fair enough i get your point. I will create a poll in the morning to find it what is everyones best time, then we can get lots of draft choices in the same session.

To all who have chosen so far: i will update the OP in the morning when im on my own computer.
Why must in order then?

Announcement

From now on, their will be no order in the draft pick. Every member can shout who they want and each player will be on a first come, first served basis. The drafting times will be from 8pm-12pm. Then starting tomorrow, in the morning from 8am-12am. If you know you wont be able to make one of these times, PM me a list of players you want starting with your most wanted, i will place your pick for the person at the top providing he hasnt been chosen, note: i will place your pick 2 hours into the draft time to make it fair.

To clarify, there is no more order of pick and your picks are only valid between the times of 8pm-12pm starting tonight and 8am-12am starting tomorrow morning.

To all who have already chosen, you will keep your picks, but you can not pick in tonight's draft. Only 1 pick is valid in each draft window.

Hopefully this will make the process quicker! Any questions please post before the draft begins.

Last edited:
Announcement

From now on, their will be no order in the draft pick. Every member can shout who they want and each player will be on a first come, first served basis. The drafting times will be from 8pm-12pm. Then starting tomorrow, in the morning from 8am-12am. If you know you wont be able to make one of these times, PM me a list of players you want starting with your most wanted, i will place your pick for the person at the top providing he hasnt been chosen, note: i will place your pick 2 hours into the draft time to make it fair.

To clarify, there is no more order of pick and your picks are only valid between the times of 8pm-12pm starting tonight and 8am-12am starting tomorrow morning.

To all who have already chosen, you will keep your picks, but you can not pick in tonight's draft. Only 1 pick is valid in each draft window.

Hopefully this will make the process quicker! Any questions please post before the draft begins.

So the four people that have already picked, can't pick until tomorrow morning.

So the four people that have already picked, can't pick until tomorrow morning.

Correct. This should give every member 1 player before going into tomorrow's drafts. However, if everyone drafts a player tonight quickly, and we have at least an hour remaining, i will let draft 2 begin. So, no you cant pick tonight thus far, but keep an eye incase i open draft 2 tonight IF people get their picks in quickly.

Announcement

What time? GMT?

Yeah GMT format, sorry forgot to mention that. It is currently 11:51, the next draft window open in 8 hours 9 minutes.

Im actually going to be away tonight and in the morning mate. will pm a list of the players i would prefer in order. This wont be happening often,im usually around at those times.

Correct. This should give every member 1 player before going into tomorrow's drafts. However, if everyone drafts a player tonight quickly, and we have at least an hour remaining, i will let draft 2 begin. So, no you cant pick tonight thus far, but keep an eye incase i open draft 2 tonight IF people get their picks in quickly.

I'm normally in get to sleep at 10pm, so if it later than then I will have to pick in the morning anyway.

Im actually going to be away tonight and in the morning mate. will pm a list of the players i would prefer in order. This wont be happening often,im usually around at those times.

No problem mate, i received your list. I will post your first pick at 9pm.

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

I'm normally in get to sleep at 10pm, so if it later than then I will have to pick in the morning anyway.

Then make sure you get your pick in before then!

Then make sure you get your pick in before then!

What I mean, all the others need to get theirs done before that time, if you send out another draft before the morning draft, if you do I'll just say both in the morning draft, why don't you just have the draft from 8am to 8pm most people should be awake at them times.

If we can pick whenever we want to, does this mean there is no order anymore? In that case, i pick Cesc Fabregas.

If we can pick whenever we want to, does this mean there is no order anymore? In that case, i pick Cesc Fabregas.

if there no order, I pick Xavi

Cant pick until after 8pm GMT guys.

Cant pick until after 8pm GMT guys.

Yeah, Steve is correct you cant pick until after 8pm but no, their is no order. At 8pm, post your pick otherwise i cant accept it.

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

What I mean, all the others need to get theirs done before that time, if you send out another draft before the morning draft, if you do I'll just say both in the morning draft, why don't you just have the draft from 8am to 8pm most people should be awake at them times.

Wont be necessary, their will only be 1 pick tonight.

Mate, seems as if a lot of people are confused.. why don't you run it like this one?

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/auction-games/56973-football-manager-base-draft-game.html

Hmm. By the way things have been going its looking like this anyway, ive had around 7 PMs of players from people. But yeah, this seems the quickest and easiest idea. Ill update OP on rules etc. So, what would happen is betwen 8pm - 8pm members PM their list. So it should take up approx 18 days? Quicker than what was proposed.