Hmm. By the way things have been going its looking like this anyway, ive had around 7 PMs of players from people. But yeah, this seems the quickest and easiest idea. Ill update OP on rules etc. So, what would happen is betwen 8pm - 8pm members PM their list. So it should take up approx 18 days? Quicker than what was proposed.

If you get all the PMs fast enough, you can have multiple picks per day

Announcement

OK, i realize this has been confusing of late and i didn't expect to encounter this much problems before starting. As DMF pointed out, there is an easier set of rules posted on a previous Draft Game. These are easier to understand and will help the draft flow quicker. So, to everyone involved READ THE UPDATED RULES ON THE OP. ANY QUESTIONS POST HERE.

So should I send you a PM now then yeah?

I'm confused as to when to send them in. At first you said it's only after 8 PM tonight, but then you said 6 members have already sent in?

Ok so the first 3 picks posted this morning dont count? As in Messi/Ronaldo are still available? Can i send this before 8 pm as i still may not be around?

Never mind,seen above post :)

Ok so the first 3 picks posted this morning dont count? As in Messi/Ronaldo are still available? Can i send this before 8 pm as i still may not be around?

You have sent around 6 picks, make it 10 then that will be yours received. and yes send now.

I'm sorry but this is being run too confusingly for me, and although it's a good concept it's being run badly.

I'm pulling out. Good luck with this though.

GAME CLOSED. I realize this has been run poorly, too many people are confused. I will start another in the near future but with just 8-10 players for connivence sake witha more detailed approach. For my next one i will have the rules written out beforehand so people can understand what there doing. Sorry all, i just didnt expect it to be this difficult to get going.

Last edited:
Wow, I just send him a PM, but, yes, it's confusing, good luck next time!