Champions League Q/F 1st leg
Roma 0-2 Aberdeen
View attachment 91871

Champions League Q/F 2nd leg
Aberdeen 5-1 Roma
View attachment 91870

SPFL Table
View attachment 91869
Looks like the Old Firm have got the lead over Hearts to fight over 2nd spot. Morton's are ahead of Hibs for the final top 6 spots. Forfar have had a few good results and its between them and St Mirren for the bottom two spots.

Champions League Q/F Results
View attachment 91868
Bayern sneak past Man Utd and thats the only side i fancy us having a shot against.

Champions League S/F Draw
View attachment 91867
ANYONE BUT BARCA! Well i guess we would have to beat them at some stage if we want to win it.

Just caught up with the last few seasons. Another dominant couple of years, really does look like this is your year to break some of those targets that are still outstanding. Can't believe how close you came to beating the biggest win especially with half an hour to play needing one goal!

April

Fixtures

Aberdeen 4-1 Rangers
View attachment 91786
There was that terrifying moment where Sisto Rangers level but thankfully we came back to get the wins up to 24 in a row. We also take the goal scoring record

View attachment 91789

Hearts 0-2 Aberdeen
View attachment 91782
Its all tied at 25 wins each, We can beat it at Parkhead

Champions League S/F 1st leg
Aberdeen 2-1 Barcelona
View attachment 91779

Celtic 0-2 Aberdeen
View attachment 91775
What a problem to have! Can we beat Celtic and take the record or rest players for a Champions League Semi Final that on a knife edge? Well after 10 seasons chasing this record i couldnt take a chance of spoiling it on the big day, Celtic costing me th 36 wins in a season record last season was fresh in my mind

View attachment 91788

Our reward for risking players was loosing Klein and Gonzalez to injury. Both miss the Semi Final

Champions League S/F 1st leg
Barcelona 2-3 Aberdeen

Aberdeen 5-3 Barcelona AGG
View attachment 91773
This was as tough a game to watch as i can remember. Thankfully we never fell behind as that might have finished me off. With 2 goals and the match tied at half time i was far more relaxed knowing Barcelona needed 2 goals and that became 3 as Henrique put us well on the road to the final in the Alianz Arena

View attachment 91787
Icing on the cake is that we have won every game in this years Champions League becoming the first team to win 12 games in a row

SPFL Table
View attachment 91770
We need 1 win to confirm all but 1 of our major records i've wanted to take during the save. We might even have a higher goal difference than we've ever had goals scored in any season.

Champions League Final
Bayern vs Aberdeen
View attachment 91767
The Germans have home advantage for there first Champions League final in the save. There stuck in 4th spot as things stand and they may need to beat us to get back into the competition next season. On a sentimental not the first time i ever won the Champions League with Aberdeen in my last save it was by beating Bayern with a 90th minute winner

May

Fixtures

Hibs 1-4 Aberdeen
View attachment 91739

Record wins is in the bag
View attachment 91735

Aberdeen 7-2 Morton
View attachment 91738
We end the season with one of our worst defensive performance.

SPFL Table
View attachment 91737
That draw with hibs! Never expected to be looking back and discovering that cost me my first ever perfect season. St Mirren drop into the playoffs

Few more records to add to the pile

View attachment 91736

Most Points 112
Most Wins 37
Most wins in a row 28
Most goals 148
Most assists Juan Pesce 30
Least Goals conceded 9
Highest Ave Rating Juan Pesce 8.32

Champions League Final 2027

View attachment 91734

Bayern Munich vs Aberdeen

View attachment 91733 View attachment 91732

From the Allianz Arena Munich

View attachment 91731

Match
Bayern Munich 0-3 Aberdeen
View attachment 91730
We are the kings of Europe. Having beaten Leverkusen over the past 3 seasons i was quite confident and its a understatement to say we totally dominated the Germans to win Scotland first European cup since 1967, Scotlands first European trophy since 1983, We beat Bayern on that run as well and Aberdeens first Champions League ever, and we did it by winning every game and scored a record 41 goals.

View attachment 91729

Star of the night was MOTM Axel Hock. Three players in the starting 11 have been at the club for 10 seasons joining the club before we had won a SPL title. Keeper Ali Msakni, Left Back Alan Granger, and striker Matheus Klein. 6 Scottish players were in the 18 man squad.

Just been reading through this over the last few days great job winning the CL and somehow managing to make the SPL even more of a one horse race than it is IRL

End of Season 2026/27

Scotland
View attachment 91415
I'd say that was a total success but that 0-0 draw with Hibs breaks my heart the way this season turned out. Delighted to knock down 3 of my 4 remaining career targets at Aberdeen in the SPL. Last objective will be to win a game more than 9-0 and i'll be complete. Celtic fought back to take 2nd spot from Rangers and take the other Champions League qualifying spot. Rangers were just behind in 3rd. Shock of the season by a long way is Morton who finished 4th from nowhere ahead of both Edinburgh teams with Hibs missing out on Europe in 6th. At the other end Forfar's 4 season stay in the SPL ends in a blaze of fire as they finished bottom by a long way only winning 3 games all season. St Mirren return to the playoffs for a second yer in a row but this time they have nothing to gain and everything to loose.

Updated League goals still on the to do list
Biggest League Win Celtic 9-0 Aberdeen

Just one left!

SPL Play-Off
St Mirren 1-1 St Johnstone
St Mirren win on pens
View attachment 91414
Poor Jamie Muggeridge missed the vital kick. At least he can return to Watford after missing the big kick.

Scots lower league
Partick's 2 season's away from the top flight is over as they got the best of a thrilling 5 way fight for the title. Dundee Utd and Inverness, who finished in the top 6 of the SPL together in the 2000's are both relegated to League 1 to be replaced by Alloa & Airdrie. Montrose drop down to League 2 to be replace by highland hero's Cove Rangers however on a sad highland note Brora are relegated to be replaced by Albion.

Big League review
View attachment 91412
Man City sadly just managed to hold off Man Utd to take the title with Arsenal and amazingly Wolves nicking the last Champions League spot despite never spending over £7m on a player. Tottenham are the worst victims of this but way back in 9th they had no chance of European football.
We have new champions in the Bundasliga. Hoffenheim win there first title a point clear of Leverkusen who were only 2 points clear of Dortmund but Bayern the defeated Champions League finalist will have to do with Europa League football next season. At the other end a small team by the name of Berlin-Kopenick Dammfeld's first season in the top flight ended with a record of P38 W0 D1 L37 - Polar opposite of the Dons
In a era of teams dominating leagues Roma were Italy's answer to Aberdeen. Napoli were 7 points back the rest were almost 20 away with Lazio taking the last CL spot
102 points for Real Madrid is the best in Spain during this save. Barca overtake Atletico for 2nd while Bilbao return to the Champions League after a 7 year wait. Real Zaragoza are the most notable team to go down in a long time but the more noticeable relegated team was midget team Coruna who failed to win a single game.

Aberdeen
View attachment 91411
The right wing was key to success with Pesce and Hock. Klein overcame injurys to lead the scoring and get back to his usual form and Matheus Micael claimed the left wing job as his own.

View attachment 91410
Club also decide to throw another 14,000 seats on top of our current expansion plans and will change the stadium name to the Aberdeen community stadium. ******

Aberdeen Fans player awards
Axel Hock

Aberdeen Finances

£88m +£30m
View attachment 91409
Ultimate prize money, over £24m in the past 2 months.

Other Competitions

Europa League
Arsenal 0-1 Dortmund
View attachment 91408
30 years on from there only Champions league title Dortmund win there first Europa League

Scottish Teams in Europe
Aberdeen - Champions League Winners
Celtic - Europa League Group
Hearts - Europa League Group
Hibs - Europa League Group
Rangers - Europa League Play offs

European Rankings
View attachment 91407
Aberdeen leap up 10 places to 7th. Small changes for the other teams

World Rich list
View attachment 91406
Our next major challenge will be wealth. We've cracked the top 20 in the world and in 18th are top of the tier 2 teams with a huge gap of £140m to the £500m clubs

Awards

SPL Player of the year
Juan Pablo Pesce
View attachment 91405
This was no contest. A all time SPL players best ever season

SPL Young Player of the year
Ross Douglas
View attachment 91404
My back up striker and hope for the future scored 20 league goals and 32 in total

SPL Top Scorer
Matthias Klein
View attachment 91403
For the 8th time Klein takes the award

Scottish team of the year
View attachment 91402
All 11 are from Aberdeen. Amazing what a difference a year makes and how 2 more wins gets a extra 6 players in the squad.

Scotland

International League Semi Final
Germany 3-2 Scotland
View attachment 91401
The better team won on the night and they beat France in there 4th league final final in a row and there 2nd win in a row

Pre Season 2027/28

Manager Changes
Gavin Skelton - Falkirk
Burton O'Brien - Raith
Eugenio Corini - Wolves
Vaclav Kadlec - Viktoria Plzen
Brendan Rodgers - Villarreal
Patrick Vieira - Newcastle
Barry Ferguson - Arbroath

Season Targets
SPL - Winners
Scottish Cup - Win
League Cup - Win
Champions League - Return to the final

We hav to go all out to win it all. This could be our only shot.

Pre Season Prices
View attachment 91372
No major shock in the odds except Morton being so far behind Hibs and Hearts who they finished ahead of last term.

Aberdeen Transfers
View attachment 91371

IN
Only 3 youth players come in
View attachment 91370View attachment 91369View attachment 91368

Out
Ramiro Funes was this summers gravy train. With an amazing depth of talent in my center backs i'll probably be looking to move on at least 1 maybe 2 center backs each summer as we focus more on money than success. Hirving Lozano was my longest serving player that moved on this summer. Over 200 games and multiple titles, goals and assists from his 6 seasons at Pittodrie but with his 32nd birthday right around the corner this was my last chance to make some money off a player who was not a career player. Juma Haroub was set to get a chance in the first team but with little to choose between my 3 support strikers i felt Schalke were overpaying for him so i accepted the bid. Bell & Lang were not developing into first team talent so i took up the offers on them. One youngster i didnt plan on selling was Nathan Clark who Man City beat me to signing a professional deal

World Transfers

June
View attachment 91366
Amazingly quiet June

July
View attachment 91365
Even July was quite sensible. Kai Havertz joins the most expensive total transfer fee lists. Usually caused by a player signing for PSG and Man City. My former player Thierry Richard is the first player of mine with a big future fee % that makes a huge move. We got £7m out of his transfer from Chelsea to Atletico

SPL Transfers
View attachment 91364
Celtic make some serious moves adding Jon Pratt, Amar Basic, Zak Boucetta and Armel Lukanku all requesting a decent fee over £1m. There biggest transfer is not on this list as they add 36 year old Kevin De Bruyne who 3 years ago was 3rd in world player of the year, 2 years ago made world team of the year and was in Man Citys best 11 last season. Possibly the biggest signing for a SPL team in this save including ourselves. Hibs also had a busy summer adding there version of De Bruyne in Wolves Jesus Crona. They also bring Jason Cummings back to the club as well as other SPL stars like Greg Taylor and Ryan Christie while mixing in a few Premiership youth players. Morton dont loose anyone from last year so they will be interesting while Rangers had a clearout without adding much to replace £11m of players sold.

View attachment 91363

Squad
View attachment 91362
Our last season with these superstars. We gotta make this one count!

Youth team
View attachment 91361
Oyarzun comes in as our 3rd best prospect right away. He Hoekstra, Jimenez and Gunciu are already at a SPL standard so could see a loan move to get 1st team action rather than focusing on U20 competitions.

August

TAKEOVER

We have been taken over. Never fear there first move was to offer me a new deal
No sign of the £70m they were talking of investing however but this will end the later days of the Stewart Milne era and back to the norm or selling players for profit over team performance.

The successes in August moved me into the top 20 of all time
View attachment 91268
View attachment 91267

Fixtures
View attachment 91265

Aberdeen 2-0 St Mirren
This is little more than a warm up for the Super Cup

Partick 0-5 Aberdeen
Klein has started the year on fire scoring our first 6 SPL goals

Aberdeen 6-1 Celtic
View attachment 91276
The most loaded Celtic team i've seen. Finally a challenge for the title could be on! Oh wait

Aberdeen 4-0 Dunfermline

Hearts 0-4 Aberdeen

SPFL Table
View attachment 91274
Amazing start Celtic look like a 2nd force. Hopefully they can gel and put on a challenge

European Super Cup

Dortmund 1-5 Aberdeen
View attachment 91273
Matthias Klein had his "Falcao" super cup moment as we win the trophy for the 2nd time

Yep Aberdeen won the 1983 final against Hamburg
[video]LINK > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxIc_sDWz4A[/video]

Champions League Group Draw
View attachment 91266
As No 1 seeds we get our toughest group draw in a long time

Transfers

World
View attachment 91272
A former Don moves for £89m a current Don moves for £34m,

View attachment 91271

Net Dons profit £64m

SPL
View attachment 91270
Celtic loose a star prospect but back up player Spencer Owen as well as selling long term players that have reached there mid 30s in Kongolo and Holzhauser, Hibs get a similar fee for star forward Jai Quitongo, doubling there money in 1 season. Rangers finally spend some money on a quality American striker Danny Whelan.

Aberdeen
View attachment 91269
One in one out. Another U20 that goes out on loan while we sell a man i planned starting next season Pedro Sousa but £34m and 30% of his next deal was too good to turn down when im a midfielder or two over my limit.

Scotland

Euro Championship Match 3
Turkey 2-0 Scotland
View attachment 91264
I dont know what these guys have over us Gangsters must be calling in debts or something that both goals were O'Gs. Saying that this team does feel like it needs a reboot as it sure doenst feel as strong as last season.

Euro Championship Match 4
Scotland 1-0 Czech Rep
View attachment 91263

Table
View attachment 91262
We have to win every game to win the group.

Autumn Part 1

A terrible week seen our long winning runs all end
40 total wins in a row
30 SPL wins in a row
14 Champions League wins in a row

Fixtures
View attachment 91205

Hamilton 0-2 Aberdeen

Champions League Match 1
Aberdeen 3-0 Dinamo

Aberdeen 4-1 Falkirk

Betfred Cup Q/F
Celtic 0-4 Aberdeen
View attachment 91204
I cant get how this team gets beaten so badly by us over and over again.

Aberdeen 2-2 Morton
I cant believe how close we came to defeat a 91st minute strike from Martin Neil saved our bacon.

Champions League Match 2
Benfica 1-1 Aberdeen
View attachment 91203
This was the start of our new trend of not being able to score goals after the other team goes down to 10 men and with this being a Champions League game it cost us £700k.

Rangers 0-0 Aberdeen
View attachment 91202

SPFL Table
View attachment 91201
We find ourselves in a title fight! Celtic and Hearts right on our tail after dropping points two games in a row.

Champions League
View attachment 91200
The more i look at this group the more disgusted i feel. 3 Teams are capable of reaching the Quarter Final stages at least. Man Utd double header is up next.

Scotland

Fixtures
We beat our two weakest opponents quite comfortably as go into the decisive games with Turkey and the Czech's

Table

We're all tied at the top as Turkey lost in the Czech Republic our last game.

Autumn Part 2

Neil Lennon the last manager serving at a current SPL club since i joined Aberdeen was sacked. The club is reaching the end of its cycle and some strange moves to buy 30+ SPL stars like ******* and Christie did not pay off.

View attachment 91152

Fixtures
View attachment 91162

Aberdeen 2-0 Hibs

Champions League Match 3
Man Utd 2-1 Aberdeen
View attachment 91161
The Dons loose! We made a poor start and it wasnt till the subs came on that we looked like doing anything and that was too late

Betfred Cup Semi Final
Aberdeen 2-0 Morton
View attachment 91160
Revenge for the draw in the League. We'll face Rangers in the Final for the 3rd time

Raith 0-2 Aberdeen

Aberdeen 6-2 Dundee

Champions League Match 4
Aberdeen 3-0 Man Utd
View attachment 91159
A huge performance as the team knuckle together to beat United and give us a shot at getting top spot, If Benfica help us out but they could still kick 2nd off us so a tense end to the group awaits

St Mirren 0-2 Aberdeen

Aberdeen 4-0 Partick

Champions League Match 5
Dinamo 0-3 Aberdeen

SPFL Table
View attachment 91157
We move 7 points clear of Celtic and surprise package Hearts who are both just waiting for us to falter again. Morton move ahead of Rangers but the fight between the bottom 5 looks very close.

Champions League
View attachment 91156
Man Utd beat Benfica so there into the last 16 the winner of our home game with Benfica will take the 2nd spot.

Scotland
Two games that will decide it all

Euro qualifier match 7
Scotland 2-0 Turkey
View attachment 91155
We finally beat the turks! Ben Mcllroy's goal right on half time set us up and Jack Connelly secured the win right after the break.

Euro qualifier match 8
Czech Rep 1-4 Scotland
View attachment 91154
And that locks it up. We're going to the Euro's baby!

Final Table
View attachment 91153
Turkey join us as the 2nd best 2nd placed team

World Club Cup 2027

View attachment 91030

Semi Finals

Al-Ahil 0-8 Aberdeen
View attachment 91029
5 goals from Klein gives him a shot at winning the golden boot.

Cruzeiro await in the final
View attachment 91027

Final
Cruzeiro 3-4 Aberdeen
View attachment 91028
Wow how close did we come to throwing this all away. We threw away a 3 goal lead and until Klein scored his 7th and record goal of the competition.settled the match and giving the 36,000 fans that traveled to Japan to see Aberdeen become the first Scottish team to win the world club cup.

December

All the months SPL action where we played and beat the other best 4 teams in the country

A busy job on the managerial merry go round with Hibs replacing Neil Lennon causing chaos

Fixtures
View attachment 91022

Aberdeen 1-0 Hearts

Falkirk 0-3 Aberdeen

Champions League Match 6
Aberdeen 3-0 Benfica
View attachment 91021
2nd spot is in the bag! Now bring on Olympiakos. Please!

Hibs 0-2 Aberdeen

Celtic 1-2 Aberdeen
View attachment 91020
THis is as close as they have come to ending our 14 game hoodo over our closest rivals.

Aberdeen 3-0 Raith

Aberdeen 4-0 Rangers
View attachment 91019
Rangers search for there 5th win over my side will go on as we did a number on them to start the year on top form.

SPFL Table
View attachment 91018
The gap will fly open again once we play our games in hand but the real question is will it be Morton in 2nd by then and will there be any sign of Hibs or Rangers joining the race for European places. At the other end were starting to look at a 3 way fight.

Champions League Final Table
View attachment 91017

Champions League Last 16 Draw
Aberdeen vs Hoffenheim
View attachment 91016
This would be the third best fixture we could have got behind the Greeks and Dortmund.

January

A good month but nothing comes close to matching the achievements of Klien
View attachment 90943

His team mates Hick, Pesce and Micael had breakthrough seasons too
View attachment 90942

In the SPL the Manager's movements look done for now
View attachment 90940

Fixtures
View attachment 90941
Thrashing 9 men Celtic in the league was just what they deserved for nicking Jonny Hayes off us.

SPFL Table
View attachment 90939
Hearts andd Rangers are trying to gt back into the race for 2nd spot but its Morton who are now ahead of Celtic. Amazing stuff.

Transfer Window

Quiet window at Aberdeen. We sold back up defender Aguero for £4.2m and buy a new u20
View attachment 90938

SPL transfers
View attachment 90937
Dons players past and present top the list

World transfer
View attachment 90936
Chinese side Hebi Xingfu are the big spenders in this window

looks a very good thread you got going here,may try something like this myself,what nations and stuff did u setup for this?

looks a very good thread you got going here,may try something like this myself,what nations and stuff did u setup for this?

Thanks man

Scotland the only active league
Running in background Argentina, Brazil, France, Germany, Italy, England, Spain

February

We win every game, except one that will almost certainly end a era at Aberdeen

Fixtures
View attachment 90857

Highlights

Champions League last 16 1st Leg
Aberdeen 2-1 Hoffenheim
View attachment 90856
The Dons bossed the 1st half but were made to pay for not taking there chances when the star of the Germans team Lutz Scholl opened the scoring. Bresgen quickly added a 2nd goal but this was in the wrong net and within another 3 minute Gonzalo Ramirez free off the bench to replace the injured Klien secure the win and a very slender lead for the 2nd leg

Champions League last 16 2nd Leg
Hoffenheim 3-0 Aberdeen
Agg Hoffenheim 4-2 Aberdeen
View attachment 90855
Very early on it was clear this was not to be our night. Only 4 minutes had passed when Luiz Scholl repeated his act from the 1st leg and had Hoffenhien ahead a lead they deservedly held at the break. At the start of the second half our German influence on the game AxelHock lost his mind and his place on the park for a moment of madness that put us right up against it and that man Scholl struck again to put the Germans in a clear lead. With no sign of a goal and time running out we end gung-ho or overload as you modern folks would call it but it just opened the door for Walther to score a 3rd and secure the German's 3rd goal and confirm the end of our title defense at the first knock out phase. Time now to see who is loyal and who is not. Keeper Msakni and midfielder Dave Barnett have already had deals for the end of the season agreed. How many more will follow.

Scottish Cup Q/F
Rangers 0-1 Aberdeen
View attachment 90854
One of our closer games at Ibroz that is starting to become one of the tougher places to win in the save. Not so fresh after a equally tough fight with 2nd place Morton 3 days prior only one Ross Douglas strike was the difference between the sides.

SPFL Table
View attachment 90853
The battle for 2nd closes up with only 3 points between 2nd to 5th and even 6th place Falkirk closing the gap. Hibs will have a boring end to the season in 7th. Any off the bottom 5 could end up in the bottom two. Shame about us at the top. Take us away and it could be one of the best seasons ever!

Champions League
Last 16 Results
View attachment 90852
Man Utd's 2nd leg comeback stands out as one of the best.

March

Dodgy draw at Ibrox cant stop us from beating the two Old Firm teams to take a 10th SPL title in a row.

Fixtures
View attachment 90767

SPFL Table
View attachment 90766
As we head to the split Morton beat Celtic to tighten there grip on 2nd spot. Falkirk are the only team that look out of that race. At the Bottom Partick & St Mirren have all the work to do.

Scotland

Friendly
Scotland 5-0 Slovakia
View attachment 90765
A early red card made this a walk over

Euro 2028 Draw
View attachment 90764
Serbia get in the way of an amazing draw. Beating England and topping the group is the target.

Last edited:

End of Season Run in

Fixtures
View attachment 90660
We win all our remaining games giving several back up players a chance to prove themselves

Final SPFL Table
View attachment 90659

New records we picked up this season
Most games unbeaten (115) - Ongoing
Most wins in a row (34)
Most clean sheets (27)

Back