End of Season 2027/28

Scotland
View attachment 90574
Title in the bag and for the third year in a row we win 35 games and for the second year in a row we go unbeaten. The biggest shock in the save so far was the 2nd place team Morton who will enter the qualifying stage of the Champions League. Former Celtic kid Jack Aitchinson was the star of the team with former Dons Ryan Brewer, Struan McGregor, Christian Antoniazzi and on loan Craig Maxwell playing part in there success from nowhere. Rangers, Hearts and Celtic were split by 2 points all managers may be worried about there jobs and Falkirk took the final top 6 spot just missing out on European football by 3 points. Hibs took Hearts spot as the big team in the bottom 6 and a rebuilding job under Craig
will be required to get them back into the conversation at the top of the table. Hamilton, Raith and Dundee all flirted with relegation through the season but ended up well clear of St Mirren who fall into the play offs and Partick Thistle who have a one and done season back in the top flight.

Updated to do list
Biggest League Win Celtic 9-0 Aberdeen
Still one left!

SPL Play-Off
St Mirren 3-2 Motherwell - Agg
View attachment 90573
A thrilling 2nd leg comeback as Motherwell totally shat the bed getting 2 players sent off leading to the 89th minute winner from Craig Holmes

Scots lower league
For the first time in the save Queen of the South who 3 seasons ago were in League 1 will be in the SPL as the Championship winners. Inverness return to the championship at Dundee Utd's expense but the biggest return is saved for Gretna 2008 who rejoin the bottom flight at Stranraer's expense.
The following clubs have all been promoted to the League's since the save began. Cove Rangers, Hawick & East Kilbride

Big League review
View attachment 90572
Man city had the best ever Premiership season ending with 99 points 24 clear of Arsenal. The top 6 all finished in the top 6 and Everton were relegated on the final day.
PSG make it 3 in a row winning the League by 3 points from Monaco of course.
Napoli take there 3rd title in 4 seasons in a mega competitive Serie A with Lazio only 1 point behind and Roma 1 further back all getting huge totals. Juve in 6th were 23 points behind behind the two Milanese teams.
Barcelona became a utter monster this season, Amazing what loosing back to back game to Aberdeen will do to you. A total points haul of 104 in La Liga blows my mind, Real 2nd were 14 points back with 90 points.

Aberdeen

The usual structure of play importance came to the fore. The front 3 got all the credit for the wing backs hard work with Viscovic playing more games than any outfield player

Aberdeen Fans player awards
Juan Pesce
View attachment 90571
Run away winner over previous winners Hock and Klein.

Aberdeen Finances
£129m +£41m
View attachment 90570
Our most profitable season ever! Big boost in sponsorship & Stadium profits made the difference. Scottish Cup & SPL prize money rose too as we cut back on wages ever so slightly.

Other Competitions

Champions League
Paris SG 1-0 Barcelona
View attachment 90569
The two best teams in the world at this stage produced a borefest

Europa League
Napoli 2-3 Bayern Munich
View attachment 90568
Being stuck in the Europa League did nothing to hold back Bayern who copy what Man Utd just did in real life being a class above any team entering the competition from the start. Great show from Scottish teams too

Scottish Teams in Europe
Aberdeen - Champions League Last 16
Rangers - Europa League Quarter Finals
Celtic - Europa League Last 16
Hearts - Europa League Last 16
Morton - Europa League Play Off

Best season ever from the other 4 teams. Morton are no disgrace loosing to Juventus while the other 3 made the Last 32 and all progressed to at least 1 later round

European Rankings
View attachment 90567
Aberdeen up to 6th while Rangers & Celtic break into the top 50

And this all breeds even better news
View attachment 90566

The top 6 will all be in Europe and the top 3 will be in the Champions League

World Rich list
View attachment 90565
No major change from last time

Awards

SPL Player of the year
Matthias Klien
View attachment 90564
The League's first 3 time winner is now a record breaking 4th time winner

SPL Young Player of the year
Andre LuisView attachment 90560

SPL Top Scorer
Matthias Klein
View attachment 90563
A 9th golden boot was not a walk in the park. Lewis Vaughan pushed him all the way in what may have been his last chance at the golden boot.

Scottish team of the year
View attachment 90562
Dons only get 7 players in this season, Andrew Millar is on loan so actually i'm claiming 8 players!

Euro 2028
From Belgium

View attachment 90497

Scotland Squad
View attachment 90496
View attachment 90495

Very few changes from 2 years ago and why should we? Lee Chalmers has been no1 ever since the world cup and Grangier taking the starting job from Andrew Robertson is the only solid change and our nations best player Ben McIlroy is fit and here! Almost certainly the last time for Jack Grimmer, Robertson, Callum Paterson and Ryan Christie

Warm Up Games

Norway 0-4 Scotland
View attachment 90494

Scotland 3-1 Belarus
View attachment 90493
Won both games despite only using them to get fitness up.

Euro 2028 Group Phase

Match 1
Serbia 1-0 Scotland
View attachment 90488
What a ***** start. We pumped them but one of there 3 shots found a way in and were in a hole right away

Match 2
Scotland 1-1 N Ireland
View attachment 90487
How did we allow this to happen? After finally taking the lead right on half time goalscorer Connolly missed a penalty that at the time felt like part the course but 5 minutes later stand in midfielder Rob Cooper got sent off and with a man advantage Ollie Bayliss tied the game up and has left us in a win or bust match with England

Match 3
Scotland 0-0 England
View attachment 90486
Well we needed a result and we didnt get it We kept the back door shut but we couldnt find a goal ourselves that left us as the worst 3rd placed team in the championship. This is some fall from the World Cup Semi Finals.

Table
View attachment 90485
So an abysmal 3rd place finish with only 1 goal for our efforts will make it a interesting summer to see if i'll keep my job or not

Transfer Embargo announced

View attachment 90271

Michel Platini returns as Uefa boss
His first order of business is his dream of removing huge agent fee's and major forces spending from the sport.

As the expected chaos from Brexit and the huge TV fee's in the English league Uefa have today announce that from the end of the Summer transfer window there will be an indefinite ban on transfers in the teams from the top leagues in England, Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Scotland and Portugal and the other top 100 teams in Europe

This will firstly help smaller teams keep there best players since big teams are incapable of signing them away. Its all over to the youth systems from here with only pre agreed deals happening from now on.

This is all possible thanks to RVP20 who sent me a pm with pictures of save he did with a 20 year transfer embargo which seemed pretty cool. I'll be sending him the save after the transfer window shuts and he'll put a embargo on the effected teams and every season i'll send him the save to update promoted and relegated teams. Thinking it will take about 10 years to cycle through the current group of players and have only youth players. Might not be great for Aberdeen as we've struggled in the last few seasons.

Pre Season 2028/29

Euro 2028

Holland 1-1 Denmark
Holland win on pens
The teams from our group made little or no impact in the later stages. Denmark could not manage a second miracle run to a title through the Dutch.

Manager Changes
View attachment 90252

International jobs
Rudi Garcia - France
Paulo Bento - England
Didier Deschamps - Sweden
Rui Jorge - Portugal

My Scotland position is not one of the jobs going.
View attachment 90251

Season Targets
SPL - Winners
Scottish Cup - Win
League Cup - Win
Champions League - Last 16

Taking a reserved look after shifting over £200m of players

Pre Season Prices
View attachment 90250
We're still favorites with the best 11 in every position. So nothing to fear. Right?

Klein testimonial
View attachment 90249
First of my players to ge treated to a testimonial. Transfer embargo left me Split on keeping him but i couldnt let our greatest player leave.

View attachment 90247
View attachment 90246

Aberdeen Transfers
View attachment 90248

IN

Only 3 youth players come in Lopez looks amazing already. The other two wont be too far away

Out
Well where to start. Dave Barnett was not the best player i've ever seen but a offer like £86m for the no2 in my midfield was not to be turned down. Axel Hock was far more difficult to part with. In his 7 Seasons he was in the top 3 players of the season almost every time. The first huge fee i paid for a player back in 2021. Sad to see him go but at 27 and the transfer ban will leave him in his 30s with no value. Ali Msakni had just completed his 10 seasons at the club but will miss out on his testimonial as we cash in on a £36m cheque from Bayern as my youth keepers were all reaching the stage they need first team football. Three Players that got first team action but never set the team alight was Roman Knobloch, Arno Snijders & Kelvin Bolanos all got moved on at totally inflated fee's. Loan midfielders Dario Dellagiovanna & Billel Boukaroum, the latter was destined for my first team but had to take the cash. A few were loaned out and we'll worry about that after the transfer ban.

Axel Hock
P292
View attachment 90245

Ali Msakni

Played 498 - Clean Sheets 294

World Transfers

June
View attachment 90244
PSG spend massive sums of cash. Guangzhou give us hope for selling players over the next 5 years,

July
View attachment 90243
Man City go nuts as do the Madrid teams.

SPL Transfers
View attachment 90242
Skipped out our big sales as Celtic were mega busy

Squad
View attachment 90241
View attachment 90240
So many 2 or 3 star players. Not sure how many of the 2nd page players will survive.

Youth team
View attachment 90239

Few players from the first team sneak in.

August

Fixtures
View attachment 90191
With so many changes and a draw on the opening day at Morton i had immediate regret over trimming the squad. Nightmares over what i've done was quickly brushed aside as we won our last 3 games all by 3-0. A more settled side will return after the international break.

SPFL Table
View attachment 90189
Rangers, Morton and Hibs make slow starts with European action taking there attention away from the SPL.

Champions League Draw
View attachment 90188
A much better draw this season. Were always going to have a tough team as 2nd seeds, Marsielle are beatable and Viktoria Plzen were one of the better 4th seeds but still we should have enough to at least get 3rd with a weaker squad the top 2 would be a great achievement.

Transfer Window

Aberdeen
View attachment 90187
A full page of transfers out as Aberdeen perform the ultimate "cash out" on players in the final days of transfers. We had to look at this as a plan for now and for 10 years time some players leaving may have been starters in 2 to 5 seasons time but the chance to make multi million deals or loose them for free was the call and it was a chance we couldnt take.

6 members of the first team squad were moved on bringing in another £70m or so to total a world record returns of £331m in the season so far. The main player leaving was Francisco Gonzalez who looked set to return to Real Madrid all summer but when i finally accepted a offer from Man Utd Real Madrid wouldnt match it so he goes to Old Trafford. Unfortunate player of the save would be Gonzalo Ramirez who is at least as good as Klein who despite being 30 i couldnt bring myself to part with and with Douglas being home grown Ramirez was to Valuable to be a 3rd ringer in the team. Other squad players that got over value offers were Alen Fumic, Miljan Udovivic and Kwami Dilallo. Long time back up keeper Mark Cooper was moved on and the u19s will back up Lee Chalmers.

8 Players go out on loan all are youth players that may make a impact in the coming years and other are ones that we can take a chance on there development or loose them on a free with there low current value.

In
View attachment 90186
One youth joins then leaves on loan.

World Transfers
View attachment 90184
Despite our efforts Chelsea make the biggest move buying a very Scottish sounding James Buchanan from Southampton.

SPL Transfers
View attachment 90183
Skipped past our biggest moves and see Rangers and Morton spend to try and keep up with what Celtic did. QOTS ended up buying 20 players!

Scotland

Friendly
Spain 1-4 Scotland
View attachment 90182
A new look Scotland squad with 3 new starters destroyed Spain including a wonder goal from Celtic's teenage wonderkid Ian McLaughlin on his debut

Ian McLaughlin
View attachment 90180

European League Match 1
England 3-1 Scotland
View attachment 90181
Former Don Dave Barnett changed the game and when we went all out to grab a draw England nicked a 3rd at the end. Our fight is with Russia however.

View attachment 90179

Autumn Part 1

A good run of result in the League, Cup and Europe, Except Marseille

Fixtures
View attachment 90150

SPFL Table
View attachment 90149
After a sticky start against Morton we win our next 7 games to hold a 6 point lead to the Old Firm. Not much between the pack behind them and at the bottom Dundee's poor start doesnt look so bad comparing it to the 20 new players at QOTS that have yet to pick up a point.
Not sure who these 3 non Aberdeen players are leading the golden boot race think they are but hopefully as our starting players return we'll see our normal players return

Champions League
View attachment 90148
A great result at home to Atletico its quickly knocked back as we lost to Marseille's so i have no idea where we stand just now. At least we should have to more simple games against Viktoria Plzen while Marsille and Atletico figure out where they are.

Scotland

View attachment 90146
Two games where we win the big game at home to Russia to go level with England at the top of the table. The other 11 players win a friendly with Sweden

Autumn Part 2

A draw with old rivals Rangers is the only blemish on our record. Two wins in the Champions League gives us a shot at the last 16 and a League Cup Semi Final win has us in another final

Fixtures
View attachment 90125

Most annoying is our 3rd 9-0 win. Still no sign of that 10th goal in a SPL game.

SPFL Table
View attachment 90124
The top two finish the first quarter of the season unbeaten. Rangers have drawn 6 of there games hence the reasonable gap at the top. Klein and Henrique claim the top scorers spots. QOTS finally grab there first points with a home win to Hamilton.

Champions League
View attachment 90123
Two wins against the bottom team at the same time Atletico beat Marseille's twice to go 2nd in the group. We'll probably finish off with a massive game in Aberdeen against the French side.

Scotland

European League Match 3
Russia 1-1 Scotland
View attachment 90122
A last minute goal cant save Russia from Relegation or stop us from being stuck in 2nd as England win the group with a game to spare

European League Match 4
Scotland 4-3 England
View attachment 90121
We were thumping the group winners until we realised it was for nothing and gave them two late goals and a sprinkle of hope.

Final Table
View attachment 90120
2nd spot where we hoped to be but we should have taken top spot. Still much better than the World Cup!

December

Celtic end the longest unbeaten run in the SPL or any other major European league on a miserable day at Parkhead
View attachment 90041

Leigh Griffiths makes a Scotland come back but as a coach this time.
View attachment 90039

Fixtures
View attachment 90038

Celtic aside it was a great month. Will bring attention the the Atletico Madrid result later and the win against Marseille got us through as Group winners. Elsewhere we scored 7 first half goals at St Mirren then got another 9 at home to Raith but that illusive 10 goal win is still beyond us.

Atletico Madrid 2-2 Aberdeen
View attachment 90037
I was so excited by Adam Smith's strike that i bounced upstairs chanting his name as his strike in the 93rd minute was just rewards for how we fought back from Atletico going down to 10 men in the 60th minute in a game where Atletico could have had a dozen in the first half hour before we made a game of it.

SPFL Table
View attachment 90036
Our form is fine but we just dont seem to be pulling away from a Celtic team thats having a very ordinary season. Tight as you like between Falkirk, Rangers and Morton with Hibs and Hearts stuck in a fight for 6th. At the bottom St Mirren found a spark of form to get up to 9th with double the points of 11th placed Dundee who with Queen of the south will do well to avoid the bottom 2 spots.

Champions League Final table
View attachment 90035
A win in France got us through but it was the point in Madrid that got us the much desired top spot thanks to our head to head results

Champions League Last 16 draw
Roma vs Aberdeen
View attachment 90034
From the better half of the draw a team with who we have lots of history. We played them in the Europa League Groups in our first two seasons loosing 3 of the 4 games by a aggregate score 18-4. 10 Years on and sweet revenge in the Champions League Quarter Finals as we beat them home and away on our way to the title.

View attachment 90033

January

World Player of the year for the 2nd in a row from Aberdeen
View attachment 89943

We actually have two players in the top 3 and 4 in the squad of 16
View attachment 89942

Fixtures
View attachment 89941
Four comfortable league wins and a win for the u19s in the Scottish cup at Stirling

SPFL Table
View attachment 89940
The victory over Celtic helped stretch our lead at the top with little change till you hit 11th where Dundee get a few points to close the gap on Hamilton

Transfer Window

View attachment 89939
We had one pre arranged deal. for the u20s

World Transfers
View attachment 89938
Everton as the biggest team in the Championship do all the major work breaking the bank by spending £15.5m

We didnt sell anyone but our biggest signing clause payed out
View attachment 89937

February

Another SPL record falls as we end up going 14 games without conceding a goal
View attachment 89925

A former player who left on bad terms come back to Aberdeen to act like a ***. Good thing i love him to death in real life.
View attachment 89924
View attachment 89923

Speaking of managers 3 teams have new managers that i forgot to report earlier in the season. Vernon Anita joining from Ajax u19s stands out!
View attachment 89922

Fixtures
View attachment 89921
Routine 5 goal wins and the rest in the League but the Champions League is where its at so lets focus on that

SPFL Table
View attachment 89920
Next month should bring our 11th title in a row. Rangers are taking the fight for 2nd to Celtic with Falkirk and Morton not out of it yet. Remember the top 3 get a CL spot. Hibs have 6th spot in there hands and Hearts will need a total collapse for them to nick 6th. QOTS are doomed, Every update they get a point is a shocker. Dundde are catching Hamilton for 10th and still have plenty time to do it and are now only 4 points back.

Champions League last 16
1st leg
Roma 0-2 Aberdeen
View attachment 89919
This was a example of Jose Mourinho football at its very best. Roma are monsters in the AMC position so we had to play a extra MC to cope with that but where there's strength there is weakness and there left wing was utterly hopeless and was exposed by Haskan and Pesce.

2nd leg
Aberdeen 1-2 Roma
Aberdeen 3-2 Roma Agg
View attachment 89918
Me made it, but only just! usually a home game at Aberdeen is almost a given but we played a more traditional set up feeling like we just needed a goal or 2 that we would find on the counter with Roma having to go for it. Former defender Arno Snijders made the first 67 minutes nerve wracking as we just couldnt find a goal despite dominating. Klein of course finally got that goal and that seemed to be that but Roma were not walking away without the win but they only found one more goal through Brucia and we sneaked into the Quarter finals.

Quarter Final Draw
Benfica vs Aberdeen

Benfica or Porto were the stand out teams that we wanted and to get Benfica gives us a great shot at the Semi's

Youth Intake
View attachment 89917View attachment 89916View attachment 89915View attachment 89914View attachment 89913
Our largest intake in years thanks to the new transfer rules. Many pints of Brahma will go to Luiz Hernandez our Brazilian eyes on the ground who picked up our best prospect ever in my eyes Paulo Alexandre

Scotland

Group Draw
View attachment 89912
Belgium again! They will fight us for top spot. The rest are trash just waiting to take a few points off us.

March

Another SPL title, Champions League heart attack and success with Scotland

Fixtures
View attachment 89891
4 more wins is enough to lock down the title and now focus on the Scottish Cup and europe

SPFL Table
View attachment 89890
Title won as we reach the break. Celtic look to have beaten off Rangers for 2nd spot who now have to worry about Falkirk, Morton and a little bit less Hibs who are in great from under Anita. After bigging them up last month Dundee look doomed in the bottom 2 with a new board taking over.

Champions League Quarter Finals

1st Leg
Benfica 3-2 Aberdeen
View attachment 89889
A thrilling game where our lack of scouting cost us big. We even took the lead through Adam Smith, becoming a scorer of important Champions League goals. But then my inability to notice Benfica's wing back were destroying teams left us 3-1 down at the break. Klein pulled a goal back to make the 2nd leg relevant

2nd Leg
Aberdeen 3-2 Benfica Agg 5-5
Aberdeen win 5-4 on pens
View attachment 89888
It was on the the 8th Benfica penalty that the fixture finally came to a end. The thrilling fixture had a quiet 15 minutes before all **** broke loose. Escobedo who destroyed us in the 1st leg missed a penalty and we went right up the other end and went a head thanks to a O'G. Benfica equalized for half time. In the second half Brazilian Micael put us ahead once again but with 12 minutes to go it all looked over as Benfica leveled on the night and took the lead overal But once again we went right up the park and tied the game up at 5-5 over the two legs. A quiet extra time with nothing going down it ended up going to penaltys where both sides had there share of misses but our hero was Lee Chalmers who saved at least 2 of Benfica's efforts.

In fact all 4 games were either dramatic, full of goals or both.
View attachment 89887

Semi Final Draw
Leverkusen vs Aberdeen
View attachment 89886

The German giants were kept apart and we get Leverkusen who have never beaten us in 8 games
View attachment 89885

Scotland

Group 10
View attachment 89884
2 Games to pretty simple wins. We dont play Belgium till after the summer so need to win every game until then.

April

For the first time since 2017 Aberdeen loose back to back in the SPL. We've now lost as many games this season as we did in the previous 5 seasons combined. But the real storys was in the Cups with the League won ages ago

Fixtures
View attachment 89784
3 League games and only a late point saved at Ibrox is worrying for the depth of the squad going forward

SPFL Table
View attachment 89783
Celtic will finish 2nd by as much as we win the league as it stands. Any of the top 6 can grab the final champions league spot wile QOTS must win there final two games to make the playoffs at best.

Champions League Semi Finals

1st Leg
Leverkusen 1-1 Aberdeen
View attachment 89782
The Germans just defender the Bundesliga and in doing so showed that everything goes through Pavon so make him out the game and we have a great chance. We didnt and left Germany with a draw and the away goal that puts us in great shape for the 2nd leg

2nd Leg
Aberdeen 4-1 Leverkusen
Aberdeen win 5-2 on Agg
View attachment 89781
I put down all, well most of the instructions that the scouts and data analysis wanted me to do and they did a fine job as we put a month of shoddy play behind us to pull 3 goals clear in the first 23 minutes of the semi final. From there we just were just managing it across the line as both sides got a goal in the second half as we reach our 2nd final

Man City did a similar trick in there Semi Final to totally ruin the Germans aim at European domination. Its always the British isnt it!

View attachment 89780

Just noticed Finals at Wembley so not far for either group of fans to go.

May

Were getting another 8,000 seats
View attachment 89735

Two games for the back up players and we fall just short of 100 points

The younger players on the u20s Champions League for the 2nd time in 3 years meaning either the junior or senior side has won the Champions league 3 years in a row.
View attachment 89734

Fixtures
View attachment 89733
Two games and the kids and back ups did well, First time i can remember them closing out the season with 2 wins as the main players were rested for the two finals

Final SPFL Table
View attachment 89732
Kinda ends as it has been for the past few weeks. The race for that 3rd spot couldnt have finished closer between the 4 teams. QOTS go right back down. Dundee vs Inverness for the final SPL spot next season.

Scotland
View attachment 89731
2 friendlys with two wins

Scottish Cup Final 2029

View attachment 89635

Aberdeen vs Celtic
View attachment 89634 View attachment 89633

Amazingly for the two biggest teams in Scotland this is our first meeting in a final in 5 seasons as we try for the second time to do the treble treble

Aberdeen 4-2 Celtic
View attachment 89632
The scoreline looks predictable but having lost twice to Celtic this season there was plenty times in this game where it looked like it could be a 3rd. Klein got the first of his 3 after only 4 minutes but Celtic pulled it level for almost a full minute before Micael put us ahead immediately. Just on half time Celtic got a penalty which they scored leaving it all level at the break. Our 3rd and Klein's 2nd was from the spot and the Penalty happy ref gave a 3rd penalty 7 minutes later but im quickly discovering Lee Chalmers knows what he's doing at penalty's and after his miracles against Benfica he saved another one here to keep us in the lead and with 5 minutes left Klein got through to score his millionth hatrtick, Shame i never kept track of them all. On top of that he nipped past Douglas to win the Scottish cup golden boot

This was also our 20th Cup final in Scotland wand we've won them all making it a total haul of 20 domestic cups from 26 we've entered

Champions League Final 2029

View attachment 89631

From Wembley
View attachment 89630

Aberdeen vs Man City

View attachment 89629 View attachment 89628

Man City lost there League title to Man Utd by one point last weekend and now its time for us to put the final nail in there season.

There Squads ridiculous

Lirola, Sanches, Maia, Havertz, Pulisic, Dybala as well as 3 former Dons strikers Stork, Smith & Skutelis Scotlands best player Ben McIlroy

Aberdeen 2-1 Man City
View attachment 89627
As far as Amazing finals go this takes the biscuit. To start with i got my tactics all to pot. Everything was going through Havertz so i dropped Hoekstra into the hole to man mark him. Less than 5 minutes later he gave them the lead. So we reverted back to form and the game was in deadlock.

View attachment 89626
We tried a few things but nothing really made a difference till it reached the 84th minute and i realised at 1-0 down we had t go for it so chucked 5 up front including bringing on Douglas as i submitted this we scored from Jose Henrique, who i'm in the process of dropping a massive contract on. It was too late to cancel the changes and in a fruity mood i left it and in the 92nd minute one of our thumping balls up the park from wing back Cengiz sub Viscovich was wipped out in the box. PENALTY. I said to myself if Klein puts this away he's forgiven fo 10 years of missing more than he scored. "WITH SHEER POWER KLEIN SCORED THE PENALTY" and a 2nd title in 3 seasons is coming back to Aberdeen.

Amazing that we did this after selling £331m of players in the summer.

Klein finished Runner up in the golden boot by playing 1 game more than winner Neito. This is the last golden boot he has to win. Not many chances left.

View attachment 89625