SPL Split

5 Games left and only 1 point splits the top two. Aberdeen will be after the 4th title in a row while Rangers will be chasing a first-ever SPL title, Or there first since 2010/11 if you believe they're the same club which there not!

Pre split.png

A little preview was the Scottish Cup Semi-Finals where we edged them 2-1. I would trade some real-life situations for a repeat of that!
Cup semi.png

Match 34
Hibs 0-4 Aberdeen
Match 34.png

Aberdeen and Rangers both beat there Edinburgh opposition 4-0 so no change whatsoever. Rangers come to Kingsford next!

Match 35
Aberdeen 3-2 Rangers

Match 35.png

Half time and it was all over. We had lost the league Rangers had gone 2 goals up and we had managed 1 shot on target. Only the best second-half display of our lives could drag us back into the title race. with 20 minutes left we had kicked and screamed our way to tieing the game and just when the overload question was coming to mind who else buy Ceylan could complete the incredible come back. Our punch had clearly knocked Rangers who never looked dangerous again despite the title being on the line there last hopes ended with Cucerella's red car 3 minutes from the end. With our goal difference, we can afford a draw and two wins from our last 3 games. YES!!!!

Match 36
Aberdeen 0-1 Celtic
Match 36.png

Immediately we throw away all our hard work. Rangers just sneaked a win that gets them back on top. I'm utterly furious that we couldn't get a goal that would have kept us on top.

Match 37
Hearts 2-5 Aberdeen
Match 37.png

We did what we had to but its clear Celtic used up all there fight on Sunday as they folded and let Rangers move to 1 point from the title.

Match 38
Dundee 1-0 Aberdeen
Match 38.png

Well, we did everything possible to make sure Rangers took the title they won anyway so our result didn't matter. A sad sad day.​

Scottish Cup Final 2026
Dundee 0-4 Aberdeen

Sco cup final.png

A nightmare 3 weeks are forgotten and put behind us as the boys played for there jobs in 2026/27​

Season 7 Review

Aberdeen Squad
Squad 1.png
Squad 2.png

Simon back to back seasons of poor performances along with a horrible run of injuries will end his time at the club. Bonds will get the first shot at the no1 jersey after Wallace was less than impressive with his 35 games this season.
After Klock and McKenna's half-decade of dominance, the new kids on the block Silva & Frendrup are likely to be my starters next season. Neither is 21 yet. There will be a new right-back as Olofsson is already sold and Kunzle will follow. Not seen enough of Graca to trust him as a starter yet. Tymon outplayed Wylie at left-back leaving me with a tough call for next season. There is a possibility that my starting back 4 on day 1 next season would not have an appearance for the club before this season.
Cimirottic and Roncatto will start next season and be backed up by Candia. The two English players SMith & Chambers won't sign new deals so there back up roles will go to loanees or Doyle. Arce is now my best player outside the strikers. Lots of competition for Melando's spot with about 5 right-wingers capable of starting hanging around the squad.
Up top, Sheldon and Ceylan may have had their last game together. Sheldon is down to his last 12 months on the contract nad some big fish are circling. A new national record is certain for his shooting boots. More than enough replacements in house but I've gambled on a free player when we should be cutting back. THink were going to have about 10 strikers to choose from in July.

My Players of the Year Top 3

Hernan Arce
player 1.png

I had to double-take that he only scored 18 goals. He must have only scored hat tricks! Still not getting interest from the national team which astonished me. The man is an utter superstar.

Oscar Melendo
player 2.png

Arrived for free without looking brilliant he turned out to be a gem. His one flaw might be his age 28, and the depth we have on the right wing will probably force me to sell in the summer.

Ener Ceylan
player 3.png

What kind of awards would this be without Ceylan. 27 goals from 31 league appearances and it was still not enough to win the league! Next season he must play more see, to be the message.

SPL Final Table
SPL final.png

Rangers looked to have handed us the title twice but we did everything in our power to give them there first official title since 2011. Celtic were nowhere and need a big summer to catch up. Based on the league position Lennon would be hanging onto his job. HIbs was best of the rest and only collapse in the last 10 games seen them fall as far back from Celtic as they did. Hearts and Dundee make it to Europe. St Johnstone was a disaster and are down with the lowest top-flight total in the save so far. Alloa led by my loan forward end up in the playoffs on goal difference. KIlmarnock and breathe again. Dundee Romped to the Championship title.

Play-Off
Alloa 7-2 Airdrie
SPL playoff.png

As my main Scottish feeder team, I'm glad Airdrie keep falling just short of reaching the SPL

Major leagues
Major leagues.png

Barcelona, PSG and Man City win their titles with massive totals. Milan was the only side in the top 3 to win on the final day and like Rangers secure their first title since 2010/11

Champions League
Man Utd 0-0 PSG
PSG Win on Pens
CL tree.png

Europa League
Juventus 1-2 Celtic
EL tree.png

Now you see why Neil Lennon's job is safe. Both of the old firms have now lifted a major European trophy while we've not even got to a final. Rangers were Celtic's toughest opponent only losing on away goals

Europa League 2
Marseilles 0-4 Salzburg
EL 2 tree.png

The Austrians thrash the French side in the final. St Mirren made the last 32, Hamilton got all the way to the quarter-finals in what could be a club altering run.​

Season Preview 8
Pre Season 2026/27

World Cup 2026
Brazil 0-1 Germany
World Cup.png

Germany joins Brazil as 5-time winners by beating the most successful side. Wales were the overachievers. Dave McKay is still Scotland manager despite not qualifying. I get sacked despite beating Italy. I'm bitter but i can't figure that one out.

Transfers
ABZ transfers.png

Bargain squad fillers and punts on youth was our motto this summer

In

Guyula Poser - MC
In Poser.png

Signed to give us the option of selling the two English midfielders who were out of contract next summer. I don't know how long his time at Aberdeen will be but he'll get his chances to prove himself this season.

Luis Villa - ATT
in Villa.png

My final search of the expiring players led to me stumbling across a PSG striker on low wages. Can't go wrong and will probably be sold next summer with Marcus staying

Emanuel Vergara - ATT
in Vergara.png

Signed up in January he was going to be my no2 striker. I hope he can take a broken promise and settle as the main back up?

Mete Sari - DR
IN Sari.png

After selling both DR's from my squad last season i had to make a move in January. His club wanted £14m for the transfer to happen there and then and i think it works out best for both teams that he developed there while i got Olofsson and Kunzle's values up.

Youth
6 Kids so far. Plenty more to follow before the window closes.

youth 1.png
youth 2.png
youth 3.png
youth 4.png
youth 5.png
youth 6.png

Out
Summer 2/3 of the big clearout. This one had a few shocks, a few i did not plan for and few laughs. The headline is at the top Kieran Smith to Rangers for £26m. He Chambers, Olofsson Conceicao, and Ribero were all into there last 12 months and for one reason or another were never going to be in my best 11 so left. Marcos Gutierrez worries me. Looked awful in stats and rating but LOSC gave me £18m, Melendo was the highest value winger where i was overloaded. Finally long term keeper Simon in goals suffered the same fate, Far too many injuries. The rest were not good enough to get out of my youth team.

Sheldon signs new deal
Marcus new contract.png

Our biggest signing perhaps of the save was leaping into bed the moment Marcus Sheldon decided he was happy at Aberdeen. I destroyed the wage budget as you can see he's taking 12% of the budget but he is my no2 goat and he is locked down till 2033 due to the optional contract extension clause. Only worry is can we afford to pay him, Either way, i think we could get near the £100m for him if we ever need to sell judging by the interest this summer.

Squad
Squad.png

Getting Sheldon locked down for his best years is a game maker. New boy Vergara better than Ceylan? You having a laugh!

Youth
Youth sqyuad.png

Only one wonderkid, perhaps two but both are CB's. If were to keep this massive profit drive going i will need to buy well in August.

August

Newer Stadium
stadium.png

It took over 20 years to get out of Pittodrie and now it looks like we could get two in a decade.

Fixtures
Fix.png

We come back from the disaster of last season with 4 wins in the league including a 8-0 win in our first home game and beating Rangers in the second.

SPL Table
SPL.png

My overexcitement from getting back into the league action had me skipping into September but it made little difference and as we were the last team with a perfect start. While Rangers have already lost 2 games.

Champions League
CL.png

We are now only seeded 3 the draw so were rewarded with Bayern and Juventus. Tough road to the last 16. We made a winning start with a 3-1 win in Italy.

Transfers

Aberdeen

The club makes almost £100m in sales once the season gets underway.
ABZ transfers.png

We repair our flagging U18s and bring in an undervalued Midfielder to stock up.

In

Jose Bondoso - MC
In Jose Bondoso.png

No need at the time for the Portuguese Midfielder but as it transpired it was an inspired signing.

6 Youths join
in 1.png
in 2.png
in 3.png
in 4.png
in 5.png
in 6.png

Out
One starter and two often featured squad players. Owen Wylie with the most Ungerman name ever was ready to return home and when we were getting offers over £30m for a position i was very deep in i could afford to move him on. Evelio Candia decided to join him at Bayern as the move was going through. They started with a very lowball £18m but i asked for a further £20m and they accepted immediately which made no sense but again a huge profit for a player seeing less and less 1st team football. The final sale was Chris Mochrie a player i had high hopes for as the future as Scottish football but never got a high rating over his 6 seasons or cleared 7 goals and was more than ready to drop to be at best 5th best striker so despite my national biasedness he had to go.

SPL Transfers
SPL Transfers.png
SPL Transfers 2.png

Celtic spent big to try and get back into the title fight. Dundee Utd & Hibs spent over £1m on a single player and Hibs picked up a pile of gems of a free mostly from the Man Utd reserves.

September

Fixtures
fix.png

A perfect month domestically but not a single clean sheet.

SPL Table
Spl.png

We win 7/7. St Mirren are our closest rivals while Rangers sit 8 points back and Celtic 10.

Champions League
CL.png

We win our 2nd game, our easiest game at home to PAOK. Bayern thrashes Juventus.​

October

Fixtures
FIx.png

We dropped our first league points of the season as we played our weakest team of the season ahead of the Bayern game. Wins and clean sheets everywhere else.

SPL Table
SPL.png

Rangers have not been awful but are 6 points back after 12 games. Losing the league title has really lit a fire in the player's belly.

Champions League
CL.png

We win the top of the table clash in Germany! If we can repeat that at Kingsford were into the last 16.​

Great work so far mate! Putting last season well and truly behind you!

Great work so far mate! Putting last season well and truly behind you!

I'm surprised after losing a few more key players i thought we would struggle more than this but if just feels like they are responding strongly to the weak end to the season.

November

Fixtures
fix.png

Hibs took a point of us at the death. our only dropped points. The biggest win of the month at home was the Betfred Cup Semi to Hearts with wins over both teams from Dundee.

SPL Table
SPL.png

Rangers who we play next had an even worse month and Celtic has tied with them on 26 and St Mirren and Dundee Utd hot on their trail. Its a must-win game for our biggest rivals otherwise they will fall 15 points behind with not European distractions for either side till February. League has really spilled in two except ourselves and Ross County in the middle.

Hearts start being so bad it cost our old Manager his 3rd job of the save. Not a good month for former Dons as my former no2 gets sacked from Hamilton.
Hearst mcinnes.png

Champions League
CL.png

We beat Bayern and Juventus at Kingsford, the 92nd-minute winner against Juventus secures top spot in the group but the Bayern result was the most impressive holding them of after 75 minutes with 10 men and loosing our best player. The kids will get to face PAOK.​

Scottish League Cup Final 2026

Celtic 2-1 Aberdeen
league cup final loose 21.png

There will be no treble this year. The stats show we were the better team but that's all for nothing when we can't break down Celtic until the last 5 minutes once the match was lost. Not the best time for a first domestic loss of the season especially since it's our only must win game till February.

December

Fixtures
Fix.png

We beat Rangers to put us in a dominant position but the shellshock of losing the cup final led into the Hearts game where we couldn't strike. Thankfully we rounded out the year with 4 good wins.

SPL Table
SPL.png

Rangers had a perfect month and played two-games more than the Dons and suddenly it looks like Rangers are not giving up their title without a fight.

Champions League
CL group.png

The backup players got a big win against the Greek champions

Last 16 Draw
Valencia vs Aberdeen
CL draw.png

First draw out of the hat. We missed PSG & Barcelona which was the main thing.​

How many Scottish players do you have in your first team squad. At first glance it is mainly foreign based players no?

I always like to have a large section of domestic players in my squad.

Oh and before I forget..

Mooooooooooooooo

Awesome work in Europe! To top that group is one thing but to win all 6 games and only concede one goal is something else! ?

How many Scottish players do you have in your first team squad. At first glance it is mainly foreign based players no?

I always like to have a large section of domestic players in my squad.

Oh and before I forget..

Mooooooooooooooo

Quck for baps!!

BTW Klipster a quick theory

Our MOOOO should have made us millionaires as basically some rapper or American footballer, dunno who first stole it and renamed it the dab!

cam-newton-dabjpg.jpg

Anyway!

The Scottish National team has hardly changed in 6 years.
kris scots.png

Celtic have a good AMC but i don't to hijack good Scottish teams of any good players unless a big European side was about to nab him. Man City have what i thought was a great striker who has hardly played for them. I have been waiting to get transfer-listed since i parted ways with the national team otherwise he's going to be over £30m for a backup striker when i already have about 10.

My Scots in reserve
sco u18s.png

Regens have been utter trash for Aberdeen and hardly better outwith the Shire, Not sure why we have yet to have even 1 great regen. Wallace the keeper is good but not great. Youth facilities are state of the art. Head of Youth is really good too. All 11 scouts are +14 for judging potential.

sco1.png
sco2.png

January

Fixtures
Fixtures.png

3 Wins in the league and a thrashing of Dundee in the cup.

SPL Table
SPL.png

Aberdeen go 6 points clear with 3 games in hand but the battle for the old firm is 2nd.

Transfer Windows

Aberdeen Transfers

abz transfers.png

We signed an u18 from Finland then loaned him and half a dozen out.

SPL Transfers
SPL Transfers.png

Rangers sell the league's best player for £51m. Celtic also sells there best midfielder but they both make there biggest signings of the save.

World Transfer
World transfers.png

Still a lot a recognizable names games​

February

Were 500 games deep into the save. 1/3 of Fergies career total.
500 down still 1.3 of what Sir alex managerd.png

Fixtures
Fix.png

We crammed 8 matches into the shortest month of the year and only dropped 2 points at Tynecastle while negotiating back to back games with Celtic one being the Scottish Cup quarter Finals and the other almost being a second draw till Ceylan showed up with the 91st-minute winner

SPL Table
SPL Tabke.png

In the excitement its gone under the surface that we are still unbeaten in the SPL this season with only 10 games to go. That's our last real target since the league is all but over. Top 3 are all in Europe. 12 clear with a game in hand. Surely!

Champions League
CL.png

Valencia showed up knackered to almost give us a bye to the quarter finals.​

March

Fixtures
Fix.png

Ross County were the latest team to take advantage of our European distractions. Sky put this game on tv so they must be raging. Hamilton was the rare occasion outside the old firm games to go full strength after 7 days rest. Thye will not thank us

SPL Table
SPL.png

Ranger 0-1 Celtic is the result that confirms our 4th title in 5 seasons. 6 Games for the backups and youths to stay unbeaten. Can they do it? this months opponents Alloa & Hamilton will fill the bottom two spots only the order to decide surely!

Champions League
Last 16
Aberdeen 4-1 Valencia
Aberdeen win 6-1 on AGG
cl last 16 match.png

Valencia's manager needs sacking. Both games they showed up utterly shagged and we eased past them. Celtic were looking good for joining us in the Quarters only denied by away goal

cl last 16 all results.png

Draw
Real Madrid vs Aberdeen
cl last QF SF Draw.png

We can instantly get revenge for Celtic​