March

Fixtures
FIX.png

A busy old month unsettled by the CHampions league game, I'll let you guess which games it was between. Thankfully we won the big cup game with Hearts and got 3 wins in standalone SPL games.

SPL Table
spl.png

Celtic Also finds ways to stutter through March and Rangers with there new manager are looking dangerous. Dundee Utd needs a massive 5 games to save themselves while the other big battle looks to have been won by Gio Simeone for the golden boot.

The reason Rangers are doing so well is not because of Roberto Mancini or any of the other big names linked to the job instead we get Gerardo Seoane from Young Boys
New rangers manager.png

Champions League
Aberdeen 3-2 Lyon on AGG
CL qf draw.png

Were behind the whole game and never in front until the 82nd minute when Marcus Sheldon reminded us who was here first and who is Aberdeens best striker as he single-handedly drags us to the Quarter Finals.

Quarter-Final Draw
Aberdeen vs Barcelona
CL qf draw.png

Barcelona won the 2020 Champions League but has not won a single La Liga. 3 Spanish cups but nothing else since season 1.

In the semis, we could get Inter or Lazio both are easier than Barcelona​

April
Basically a Champions League update

Fixtures
Only one league game we beat Hearts 2-0

Then we beat Hamilton 4-1 in the Scottish Cup Semis to set up a AA meeting for a final.
cup final.png

SPL Table
Title run in.png

The league has split and it is JUST Close enough to worry about the run in.

Champions League Quarter Finals
Barcelona 2-2 Aberdeen

Barcelona win 6-5 on Sudden death penalties
Barca 2nd leg.png

If you want a hard-luck story then you have come to the right place. We set up a more counter-attacking side than usual with a 2 goal lead we could afford to. Barca changed from there predictable 5-3-2 and despite going toe to toe they took the lead right on half time. Our cause was severely hampered by our best defender Pepijn Klok getting sent off but amazingly it looked like we were going through until VAR decided in the 94th minute to give Barca a penalty and Abel Ruiz tucked it away to force Extra time and the penalty. On the 8th round of penalties Kieran Smith missed his kick leaving Ruben Dias to finish us off. One final insult was Abel Ruiz missing his penalty in the shoot out.​

League Run-in

Match 34
Rangers 0-3 Aberdeen
Match 34.png

It was a close game for the first 50 minutes then we overcame a Rangers side i worry about for next season. Celtic scored late to stay alive.

400th game 1 RANGERS.png

Match 35
St Johnstone 0-4 Aberdeen
match 35.png

Aberdeen thumps St Mirren but St Mirren holds Celtic to a draw that should end the season.

Match 36
Aberdeen 2-0 Hamilton

match 36.png

Celtic did what they could but we won to secure a 3rd league title in a row.

Final Table
final table.png

Ceylan came SO CLOSE to winning the golden boot. Our on-loan forward Donaldson got the most MOTM's​

Season 6 Review

Aberdeen Squad
squad 1.png
squad 2.png

Simon was set to be my no1 long term but a poor 2nd season where he hardly outplayed my long term no1 Robbie Wallace could spell the end for him. The January signing of Bond will put them both under pressure as I don't plan to carry three no1 keepers.
McKenna and Klok survived another season with back up from Rodriguez with all 3 being well above average but non-getting superstar numbers. Exactly like last summer, we have half a dozen on loan or the u18s and some tough calls await in the summer. No mega pressure to keep McKenna due to the huge numbers of homegrown players that have come from the u18s. Vale had his worst season at the club and with Owen Wylie now at the club and Josh Tymon joining in the summer i will probably accept a stupid bid if Europe's biggest teams come calling. On the right, we have a load of questions. Rubio started slow but was a star in the second half of the season. Kunzle was the opposite looking to be a gem but was hopeless in the second half. U18 Graca looks to have eclipsed him. Kunzle was only bought for this season and a future profit.
Cimirottic looks like a superstar and will be unleashed next season. Ozdemir was only really used in the big game which makes his rating even more amazing. Smith, Chambers, Carlson and Candia shared the MC role and like the Center backs they all did well but nobody was outstanding and we'll probably see at least one of them moving on this summer. On the Wings Arce has was the afterthought of the summer signing but turned out to be the best of the lot pushing Quinteros out. Almendra was less impressive and if any starters job is on the line then it's him.
Up top, Sheldon and Ceylan excelled leading the front line. Their dominance was bad news for Martinez, Mochrie, and Fernandez who were all held back despite amazing over 40 appearances between them.

My Players of the Year Top 3

Hernan Arce
PLayer 1 Arce.png

From the home town of Messi and Di Maria and Che Guevara Rosario has played a part in world history but this signing is not the masterstroke i could say it was. I purchased Arce to be my u18 winger but he wouldn't move till he was over 18 at which point i thought he'd be loaned until he was sold for a profit. He beat out some of my career loanees for the back up left winger spot and instantly matched what Quinteros was doing until a run starting over Christmas left me with no choice but to play him. He even grabbed a hattrick single-handedly winning that game.

Berat Ozdemir
PLayer 2 Ozdemir.png

I won't lie i set up my teams a lot like Fergie's United and Ozdemir was brought in to be my Roy Keane/Michael Carrick the unglamourous engine room of the team. He's had a strange time at Aberdeen. Great 1st and 3rd season but an abysmal season in the middle that should have been the end of him but for some reason i overlooked it. Thank god.

Ender Ceylan
PLayer 3 Veylan.png

It was toss-up between him and Sheldon. He got 21 goals in 25 appearances and my overriding love for the great things he could do at Kingsford for the next 15 years.

SPL Table
SPL FInal.png

We won the league with comfort in the end despite it being a close 3 way battle till March. Rangers managerial upgrade should ensure more of the same next term. Rangers are edging closer to Celtic who is not replacing there stars as quick as they once were. St Mirren, St Johnstone and Hamilton all make it into Europe. At the other end sadly Dundee Utd drops out of the top flight a stunning drop after 3 seasons in the top 6 and not losing any key players. Perhaps sacking Craig Levein was the move that broke the club.

Play-Off
Ross County 4-0 Partick
SPL Play Offs.png

Thankfully we'll still have the short trip up north rather than another trek to Glasgow. Scottish Cup finalist Alloa return to the SPL hoping for more than there 25 points effort in there one year in the SPL during 20/21.

Major leagues
major leagues.png

We almost beat Barcelona and we did beat Lyon. WHo miss out on Ligue 1 by 2 goals.

Champions League
Inter 0-0 Liverpool
Inter win on Penaltys
CL tree.png

Maybe Inter were not an easier game? Nice to see the Milan teams doing so well, and Liverpool losing.

Europa League
Arsenal 3-1 Valencia
eL tree.png

Rangers were thumped by the eventual champions

Europa League 2
Sparta Prague 2-0 Nantes
eL 2 tree.png

Hibs went out at the last 32 against Anderlecht​

Great work again and unlucky with the Barca game. Side is improving and getting better and better. Have you seen much improvement in players wanting to come to you following better seasons in europe?

Great work again and unlucky with the Barca game. Side is improving and getting better and better. Have you seen much improvement in players wanting to come to you following better seasons in europe?

Not for a long time. Last 3 season the quality has not gone up except for when they're free. Expiring contracts is middle ground. I can usually get a wage offer on a 4-6 players that would be slightly better than i have but most want north of £50k which is my own limit just now due to the stadium size.

Season Preview 7
Pre Season 2025/26

Transfers
ABZ transfers.png

In

Julian Charles - ATT
IN JUlian Charles.png

He's one for next year or beyond. He's not quite there yet but rotting away in PSG's reserves will do that to you. Bought and loaned out and as you'll soon see there will be plenty of competition in the summer of 2026.

Greg Kennedy - MR
IN Greg Kennedy.png

Just short of a 5* player for under £500k? I'll take that gamble. Not sure what my scouts see in the spurs youngster but i thought the same with Arce last summer.

Richard Ivings - Att
IN Richard Ivings.png

Chelsea is at it again. I took my usual look at the transfer list and having already stumble across Kennedy i kept looking and have to wonder who is in charge of the London club transfers? No wonder they got relegated in Klippybo's save. Like Charles above he's not on the scale of my current strikers but a year or two on loan could turn him into a star who i expect to see return at least 10 times his fee.

Elisha Owusu - DM
IN Elisha Owusu.png

One of my players of the year Ozdemir is the only DM ready to play in the first team with Propper moved on. Owusu on a free seemed too good to be true but with our rise to one of Europe's best teams allow this and many more top free's joins.

Oscar Melendo - MR
IN OScar Melendo.png

Another is the Spanish winger. He joins to take Almeida's spot starting on the Right-wing but like the striker position, it will be packed full of players so lots of competition should lead to a big fee from somewhere for someone.

Josh Tymon - DL
IN JOsh Tymon.png

I was expecting to see Leonardo Vale leave for a massive fee so i needed a second winger for when he leaves. With a month left he's still at the club so i may be left with the 3 best wingers in the league fighting for the starting spot.

Youth
youth 1.png
youth 2.png
youth 3.png
youth 4.png
youth 5.png
youth 6.png

6 Players join the youth faction including the African Messi

Out
The biggest shocker of the summer was Celtic buying 4 players from Aberdeen. Is this a plot to ensure Rangers never succeed? Nope, i literally couldn't sell them to anyone else. Alberto Rubio would not sign a new deal so i had to cash in on him and with Celtic willing to pay more than double what anyone else so i had to accept. Juan Miguel Rodriguez i feel will come back to haunt me but i needed to move him to someone and only 3 offers came and after he rejected two offers from America left me with no choice but to leave him with my biggest rivals. Marcato & Adams were not rated as prospects by me or the coaches so they can have them on the wage bill. Soren Carlson also decided against a new deal so he was an unplanned sale. I then sold both my wingers who started on day 1 last season. Quinteros had been getting offers from China every January but never agreeing on wages. I forced him out this summer. Agustin Almendra only got one season but just seemed flat statistically and with a pile of Right-wingers arriving this summer i felt obliged to take a £10m gain on the Argentine. Diogo Abreu, Lucas Gomes, Ognjen Hrnjacki and Zeljko Gavric all returned from loans with no signs of resigning or breaking into the first team so the standard cull cost them there spot at the club.

Squad
Squad.png

Well, my u19s did wonders in turning Cimirotic into the team's best player. Apparently. Nice to see plenty of my 3* players set for a 4 or 5* future.

Youth
Squad Youth.png

The vast amount of our youth starts to move up a level to the first team or out on loan.

August

Fixtures
fix.png

We kick off the season with dominant wins from our first team. A close game with Celtic being our only hassle while our youth team beat Dunfermline

SPL Table
SPL.png

Ceylan starts the season on fire while Celtic make their worst start ever in the save.

Champions League Group Draw
CL Draw.png

Much better draw this season. Tottenham and Roma are beatable and Maccabi Tel-Aviv means were almost certain for football after Christmas.

August Transfers

Aberdeen Transfers
abz transfers.png

I sign probably the biggest name in real life for Aberdeen and invest some of our ridiculous profit from Vale

In

Christopher Roncatto - MC
in Rocatto.png

The biggest weakness i felt we had to plug was a midfielder. We have some really attacking and really defensive but no true box to box so i set a limit of £30m to find a project who was under 22 and had all the key stats over 10. Roncatto and Ross McCrorie was the two i got a match on. However, the Scotsman was going to cost over £60m so the choice was simple.

Rui Patrico - GK
in Rui.png

He's older than the hills but is possibly the best keeper at the club on a 4 figure salary. Needed his desperately after Unai Simon was ruled out for 6 months with a broken leg.

Out
The big news is the national record-smashing Portuguese wing-back Leonardo Vale. With the players joining in the past 6 months he was expendable for over £50m in my head. So when Chelsea, Barca, and PSG were bidding i was asking for £80m all summer finally the French side bit and off he went for a total of £72m. Not delighted to sell my first world-class player IMO but with a future world-class player joined in January for next to nothing and Tymon on a free in the summer it made no sense to keep him when a team was willing to overpay.

Rangers decided to spend £1.5m plus future fee's on my back up u18 MR who's not reported to ever be as good as my the current ability u18 MR

SPL Transfers.
SPl trans.png
SPl trans 2.png

Although our sales dominate the page Celtic and Rangers were both busy rebuilding squads wither Rangers 2 and Celtics 4 purchases over £10m. Outside the top 3 nobody spent over £1m on a player.​

September

Fixtures
Fix.png

We keep our perfect record with only Hearts running out first team close. The kids beat Ross County.

SPL Table
SPL.png

Rangers move into 2nd place. We have the top two scorers in the year.

Champions League
CL.png

We start at home with a win over Tottenham in a straight forward win.​

October

Fixtures
Fix.png

Our perfect season is over as we were beaten by Rangers who were the better team. We beat Hamilton with ease. A crazy game in Perth against St Johnstone where we were down to 10 men and fought back to get the 3 points and keep the perfect record going for 9 more days.

SPL Table
SPL.png

Rangers are just 1 point behind after beating us but they look like they'll be our only opposition for the season as Celtic continues to have an awful start to the season.

Champions League
CL.png

We won the giveaway game but when it mattered we fought from behind to win in Rome and put ourselves in a great place to reach the last 16 if we can win the return game.​

Flying mate, it's incredible work that you sell off your top players for huge amounts but always seem to take a step forward!

Nice you see you make the league a tad more interesting by letting Rangers win, was getting to easy for a minute there.

Flying mate, it's incredible work that you sell off your top players for huge amounts but always seem to take a step forward!

Nice you see you make the league a tad more interesting by letting Rangers win, was getting to easy for a minute there.

I always try to have 11-13 players on loan and the same again in the u18s. One for every position in my squad of 25. Fitting them all in can be the hardest part. Been plenty of misses but they just don't get the same attention.

November

Fixtures
FIx.png

A disappointing draw at home to Ross County is on the tail end of two thrashings.

SPL Table
SPL.png

That draw is enough to put Rangers top although we have a game in hand. Just noticed at the other end St Johnstone who sacked Darren Ferguson are in big trouble with only 2 points from 14 games.

Champions League
CL.png

We fell flat against Roma before loosing at Tottenham to throw top spot in there favor. They do have a trip to Rome in there final game but with nothing to play for will Roma play a strong team?

League Cup Final 2025

Dundee Utd 0-1 Aberdeen
LEague cup final 2025 dundee utd 0-1 Aberdeen.png

Despite being in the Championship Dundee Utd gave us an uncomfortable afternoon and were very unlucky to not take us to Extra time with player of the year so far Arce hitting the winner in the last minute​

December

Fixtures
FIx.png

We seem to have lost the dominating form from October/November Some scrappy results like a draw with Hearts was the obvious bad result since we were robbed blind by Rangers. We led 2-0 and were in total control when Ceylan got a straight red card and soon after Kunzle was take off injured. Elisha Owusu also went off injured and with only a single booking for Rangers, this felt too much like real life. SFA propping up Rangers.

SPL Table
SPL.png

Rangers move 9 points clear. We have 2 games in hand but its not a pretty sight. Celtic close the gap on Hibs but need a lot to go wrong to challenge for the title this season.

Champions League
CL.png

We did all we could thrashing Maccabi but it was too little too late and we had to settle for 2nd

Last 16 Draw
Aberdeen vs Man Utd
CL draw.png

We finally get a game against the worlds biggest and best team.​

January

Fixtures
FIx.png

Four games four big wins including smashing Dumbarton for 8.

SPL Table
SPL.png

No change at the top Rangers also put on perfect January. In fact, they were better on every level. Winning 4 games with 4 clean sheets and winning there Scottish cup game 12-0!

Transfer Window
Abz transfers.png

In
in 1.png
in 2.png

I had far bigger plans but we were beaten by other teams at every turn and end up with only two back up players to compensate for our huge outgoing.

Out
Pepjin Klok is the latest Aberdeen and Scotlands sale. With 2 wonderkids more than ready for first-team action, there was always going to be moved from our center backs and i had suitors for Van Dongen which has led to a superb offer from Lazio despite a superb Ave rating the move was needed. Klok was one of the first wonderkids that broke into the first team after a disgusting season learning from relegation at Alloa. He went onto play 170 times for me with an ave rating of 7.31. I said i would let him ride for £50m and it didn't take long for PSG and Liverpool to come in for him. Two clubs i'd not want to leave him with but hey ho. Onwards and upwards. The final player leaving was the reliable defensive Mid Berat Ozdemir. Just over 3 years as my Roy Keane but i upgraded in the summer and now with him itching for first-team action it was only fair that i doubled my money on him and let him join one of Germany's top teams.

The several loans were all youth players ready for first-team action and Kennedy who was moved out of the way as i have a few players on the right-wing i need to play to get there price up for a summer sale.

SPL Transfers
SPL transfres.png

Lots of money and players leave the SPL with very little taking there place.

World Transfers 2025
World trasfer.png

Man City go over £100m for VIncius. Jude Bellingham makes his big move, Dennis Man goes to China for £67m.​

February

Fixtures
Fix.png

We started with the highs of 8-1 and 7-0 wins and end it with a draw against Hearts making a title challenge even more difficult. THrashing Dundee United sets up a Semi finals with Rangers.

SPL Table
SPL.png

That draw lets Rangers go 5 points clear with 11 games to go and as you will see in the fixtures in March i finish with Man Utd away, Rangers away then Celtic at home in 6 days.

Champions League Last 16 1st leg
Aberdeen 1-1 Man Utd
CL.png

We should have won the game, were the better team for the whole game but hope for the 2nd name.​

Season is looking very tight, could be a great one but could end up with next to nothing! Fingers crossed ?

March

Fixtures
Fix.png

Rangers 23 game-winning run is over! Aberdeen finally gets the better of them at Ibrox too. They would also go on to lose to Hearts before the month ended however the other half of the old firm did them a favor by holding us to a draw at Pittodrie

SPL Table
SPL.png

Rangers go into the split with a 1 point lead while we have the goal difference advantage.

The split works great one year then awful the next. This season it is ours to loose with both halves of the old firm coming to Aberdeen.
Split fixtures.png

Champions League
Man Utd 3-1 Aberdeen
Man Utd win 4-2 on agg
CL.png

The stats look prettier than the game. United went 3 goals clear and was waltzing into the quarter-finals. Not a shock result as i feel we have regressed at the top level this season after all the changes last summer.

The Chinese transfer windows took away a starter for Celtic and a squad player for Aberdeen who was going to break into the starting 11 next summer but the £32m now was never going to be sniffed at.

China transters.png