January

McKenna out for the season
mkenna out.png

Injurys have been huge this season. Devlins missed most of the year and i loaned out our best prospect. Huge mistake!

Fixtures
Fix.png

Poor month for the defence but basd on the headline its not a surprise Worst of all was our reserve players that thumped Dinamo Kiev then lost at home to Alloa and we are out of the Scottish Cup at the first hurdle. A quick recovery with wins at Livingston and Hamilton were quickly shat on with another 3-3 draw ending a pretty poor month on the field

SPL Table
SPL.png

Lucky for us Rangers and Celtic had slip ups of there own so no change at the top.

Transfer Window
all Transfers.png

The board gave us a £5m donation for the European run and to prop up our title challenge.

Jan Sobocinski - DC
IN Jan Sobcin.png

With McKenna's leg falling off we needed another center back but already i set aside £1m for a player to come in that could see us make a profit from after giving us 6 months service

Matias Arezo - AT
IN Matias Arezo.png

GEM ALERT! while scouring through the South American youth teams i found a striker who just turned 18 and is probably the best in the squad already.

Musa Al-Tamari - MR
IN MUsa Al Tam.png

Onto the expiring players list. Musa was going for £1.5m as APOEL tried to cash in on the best Jordanian player, probably in the game. Even if he doesnt make it as the league winning player his wages suggest he is then i can't fail to make a profit on him.

5 Join for the U18s
youth 1.png
youth 2.png
youth 3.png
youth 4.png
youth 5.png

Vale & Quinteros on the left wing look class!​

February

Fixtures
FIX.png

A far better month with our best run of results in months. We thrashed St Johnstone and Alloa while rotating players for the bigger games around. A win at Motherwell made for almost a perfect month. We were held to a draw with Celtic but we came from behind to get the point so were no further behind at least!

SPL Table
SPL.png

Rangers dropped points with a draw with St Johnstone so Celtic stay 1 point clear of Rangers and were 7 points behind. We cant loose another game as the old firm just aint dropping points. Hearts are in BIG trouble at the bottom.

Europa League Last 32
Aberdeen 5-2 Red Star
EL match.png

We dominated the first leg but could only draw. Once we got them back to Pittodrie they were now match for us with Morilla leading the way.

Last 16 Draw
Aberdeen vs Bayern
draw.png

Now it gets real. Only ourselves, Ajax and Anderlecht remain from out of the big leagues.​

Attachments

• EL match.png
    EL match.png
    320.8 KB · Views: 65

March

Youth intake is humming of ****!

Fixtures
FIx.png

We do the hard work and beat Celtic at Parkhead but flush it down the toilet with draws with Kilmarnock & Hearts. One game from the split this is not good.

SPL Table
LEague.png

Celtic made up for loosing to Aberdeen by winning the Old Firm game and goes 4 points clear of Rangers and 8 points clear of ourselves. The last pre split game is with Rangers is going to be HUGE!

Europa League Last 16
Aberdeen 2-3 Bayern Leverkusen
EUro match.png

It was far closer than i expected it to be after another inspired performance at Pittodrie was undone by Leverkusen who get the expected result.​

Championship Group

5 Games left we need to overturn 7 points, 8 if you include the goal difference. My only hope is seeing how often Rangers and Celtic have lost games. Ideally Rangers beat Celtic and i beat them both. With that Celtic still need a 3rd loss for the Dons to overtake them.

First post.png

Match 1
Hamilton 0-2 Aberdeen
match 1.png

Everyone wins comfortably

Match 2
Aberdeen 3-1 Rangers
match 2.png

Job 1 done. We've beat Rangers and are now only 1 point of Rangers. Celtic trashed Hamilton. At the other end Alloa are all but gone. Hearts just above Livingston for the playoffs

Match 3
St Johnstone 0-0 Aberdeen
match 3.png

Game over! Celtic drew so the title challenge was probably over anyway but this will likley lock us into 3rd making the season a huge waste.

Match 4
Aberdeen 1-2 Celtic
match 4.png

Celtic regain the title at Pittodrie where we lost 3 starting players to injury during the match

Match 5
Kilmarnock 1-2 Aberdeen
match 5.png

We played the back ups and kids and still managed a win. Rangers also win to secure the 2nd champions league spot. We have to make due with Europa League while Kilmarnock & St Johnstone enter the new Europa 2​

Season 2 Review

Aberdeen Squad
Squad 1.png

Ramos in goals and Moha on the wing were massive let downs from players that should have been upgrades. Still struggling to get the best of my strikers which was the reason for most of my draws. Quinteros who was bought on potential in January might start for me next season. Al Tamari did not live up to the expectation. Really glad to see 6 u18s clear 5 appearances although it may have cost me the title.

My Players of the Year Top 3

Pelayo Morilla
P Morrila.png

He was everything i expected. Locking down the MC spot from the start. How long can i keep him and McKenna?

Dani Morer
D Morer.png

His value is 10 times what i paid last summer. Delighted he's worked out!

Jack Byrne
Will have a tough job keeping his starting spot with Musa AL-Tamari getting first shot at the MR spot next season. If he doesnt improve Byrne will be right back in after 2 seasons of proven form.

SPL Table
SPL final table.png

Celtic go well clear at the end finishing on 90 points, 2 short of our total last season. Until the last 2 weeks the gap between the top 3 was never more than 7 points with Bielsa naturally making Rangers a better team. Finishing 12 points down thanks to 11 draws was very disapointing. More forcus on playing my best 11 next year i think. Kilmarnock & St Johnstone will give us some more coefficient points for the nation. Hibs and Hearts changed managers twice each with Di Matteo in and out for club legend John Robertson. While Hibs hired and fired David Moyes. Steve McLaren took over Kilmarock in the winter leading them to the top 6.

The league places will get even more valuable going forward.
CL places.png

Play Off
Ross County 2-4 Livingston
Playoffs.png

Livingstone survive and give us 3 longer trips through next season.

Scottish Cup
Celtic 0-2 Rangers
SCo cup final.png

Rangers do the cup double, Helped by Wanyama being sent off again.

Major leagues
mahjor leagues.png

Champions League
CL Fina;.png

It took penaltys but Atletico win there first Champions League.

Europa League
Inter 4-3 Man Utd

Englands domination of the Europa league is over after Inter's extra time win. They knocked out our conqurers Leverkusen.​

Season Preview 3
Pre Season 2021/22

Transfers
ABZ transfers.png

Quiet window this time round with a pile of moneyball transfers to go with the kids.

John Souttar - DC
IN Souttar.png

Transfer Listed at Hearts due to there constant failure. He might not start but will be a key squad player going into a world cup year.

Costinha - DR
IN Costinha.png

We did not need a rightback but with Dani Morer always getting injured i felt that either one will bring in a big profit next summer or it will give us the depth we need if injurys shred our wing backs. Sadly he could not settle and has left on loan already.

Axel Werner - GK
IN Wermer.png

Claudio Ramos had let me down in goals so i had it in my mind to pick up a new keeper. Werner is thankfully just as cheap as last years game and he'll get his chance through the season to take the no1 jersey.

Dirk Proper - MC
IN Dirk Proper.png

He wont be starting but since Klippybo signed him on a free at the exact moment we did it will be intersting to see who raises the better Dirk

Faustino Anjorin - MC
IN Fastino.png

The bargain of the save. Capped for Englands u21s he was transfer listed for £195k! What are Chelsea smoking? I have no need for him but this value was irrasistable.

Youth
youth 1.png
youth 2.png
youth 3.png
youth 4.png
youth 5.png
youth 6.png
youth 7.png
youth 8.png
youth 9.png
youth 10.png
youth 11.png
youth 12.png

12 more players sign up for the u18 squad

Loans
Were still working on a few superstars for Old Firm and European games.

Out
The money spinner this summer was Cesar Galabert leaving to join Watford. He didnt do much in his 18 months at PIttodrie but we more than doubled our money which is the aim. Moha left for the same price as he signed for to the same club after a disapointing 1 year in Aberdeen. Ricardo Campos, Danny Rodgers and Scott Wright never broke into the squad never mind the first team so the £1,2m is much appreciated. As was the £500k for rarley seen Mikey Devlin. We basically upgraded to John Souttar for a £350k loss. The final first team player leaving on a free is Fernando Tissone who was now passed his best.

Squad
Squad.png

We now have four 4* players and a best 11 would only have 2 players under 3.5*. The future looks mint too with 7 players with potential 5* in the first team alone.

Youth
Youth suad.png

I need a DR and a ATT to give us a full team of u18s rated at least 4.5*

League Preview
League odds#.png

Celtic are odds on favorites with Rangers next ahead of ourselfs. Only our keeper makes it into the media's dream 11.​

Looking good for next season. Lets hope that squad of yours reaches it's potential!

August

Fixtures
FIx.png

Our league form has been very poor. 3 wins from 4 in the league but except the Dundee Utd win we needed luck to get passed Motherwell and even more luch against St Johnstone scoring with the last kick of the game

SPL Table
SPL#.png

The old firm start perfect and we get Rangers in our next game.

Europa League
Aberdeen 4-1 Zorya
Euro game.png

We had no problems getting by the Ukrainians

Europa League Draw
Euro Draw.png

We get drawn in the best group.

Celtic join us in the Europa League, Rangers drop to the Europa League 2. Kille and St Johnstone fell at the first hurdle.

Transfer Window

No new signings for Aberdeen but one sale. Hicham Khaloua had been outdeveloped by the 3 kids in our attack so with some Arab clubs not from Dundee looking at him we took advantage of his value at almost £5m and sold him on for a massive profit that will also help us develop the kids. We also loaned out a few more u19s

SPL Transfers
SPL Tramsts#.png

Celtic lead the way with the top 3 moves in the entire window and 4 before Aberdeen appear with the kids. Aberdeen & Rangers are very quiet on the gace of it but bring in 6 players from major European teams.

World Transfers
World transfers.png

Man City, Real Madrid & PSG all spend over £40m​

September

Fixtures
FIX.png

3 wins the league most important one at home to Rangers with teenage winger Quinteros getting the goal. Hibs almost got there 6th draw against us in the 3 seasons but thankfully a 93 minute goal from Arezo got us the win. He scored 3 goals later that week to reach the semi finals of the League cup. KIlmarnock were also beat 4-1 as they just seemed to run out of gas at the end.

SPL Table
SPL.png

Celtic won the old firm game to take over on top. If we win our game in hand we'll move ahead of Rangers.

Europa League
Europa.png

Two wins from two. A scrappy win against APOEL before we thrashed Dynamo Kyiv in the Ukraine.

Scotland
Sco games.png

Scotland thrash Moldova before sneaking a vital win in Isreal. The group decider against Spain although we should both get through with the top 3 2nd place teams getting into the final.​

October

Fixtures
fix.png

Two nervy wins against basement dwellers Hamilton & Livingston were the only highlights from the league once our winning run ended against Hearts and we threw away the lead in the game and the league against Celtic. A win at Hampden against Motherwell puts us in our 3rd League cup final in a row. Maybe we can try winning one? Aberdeen have lost 4 of the last finals including before the save started.

SPL Table
spl.png

That mix up of results mean Rangers stumble through to top spot as the first quarter of the season is up. The old firm have a big goal difference advantage so we will have to keep up the consistancy expecially when Celtic have yet to loose and Rangers have only lost to ourselves and Celtic but are 100% against the rest.

Europa League
Europa.png

Only one game this month and we get a September styked 4-1 win to move into a comfortable spot in the league. Time to give some kids a run out.

Scotland
Scotland.png

Stoppage time again foils Scottish dreams with Rodrigo's hatrick giving Spain top spot. We did our best to fight back against Moldova getting the goal difference down to 1. WE both play home games to Bosnia but surprisingly they have the easier 2nd game as Israel are set to finsih bottom worse than Luxembourg!

Griffiths record scorer.png

Scotland has a new record scorer! Leigh Griffiths goes clear of Law and Daglish. Imagine if any of the Scotland managers in the past decade had just used sense and made him the lead forward.​

November

Fixtures
Fix.png

Two more wins in the League but Dundee United was a tougher fight than i expected then we drew with St Mirren after almost a shot at goal every 3 minutes and two missed penaltys.

SPL Table
SPL.png

Celtic lead they was still with Rangers and ourselves right on there tails.

Europa League
Europa.png

5 wins out of 5. Back ups doing as well as the first team.

Scotland
SCO games.png

Ourselves and Spain win 3-0 in our first game so no change. We just needed a better results than Spain in the final game and in perfect Scottish fashion we lost at home to Bosnia to fall to 2nd place.

This led to a nervious 2 day wait to see if we could get a automatic spot at the world cup AND WE DID!
SCo palyoff.png

Scottish League Cup Final 2021

Aberdeen 4-1 Celtic

match.png

We destroy the league's best team to win the first trophy of the season.

December

Fixtures
Fix.png

We were on a fantastic run clawing back the goal difference winning all but one game by 3 clear goals. Then we went to Hamilton and i made one change to many as we were held to a draw to go into the Christmas break.

SPL Table
SPL.png

Rangers won every game in December including a 7-0 away win followed up with a 4-0 win against Celtic. Thats how you end your unbeaten run. Dundee Utd are make an amazing return to the SPL in 4th. Eery other side outside the Old firm are in negitive goal difference.

Europa League
Europa.png

A back up team lost to Dynamo Kyiv costing us £490k in prize money but the SPL race is far to valuable to play the first team here.

The win also gives us a bye into the last 16.​

Going well mate, looks like another tight title race!

Its making the save far more enjoyable not walking the SPL. Makes fighting on 4 fronts almost impossible with all the games needing our best 11 on the pitch for all of April & May

January

Fixtures
FIX.png

A range of extremes seen big wins at St Mirren and against Dundee Utd count for nothing loosing to Celtic in a game where we lost our top 4 Cbs in the first half! We picked our own pockets away to Motherwell with a stoppage time goal grabbing a point. Big win in the cup.

SPL Table
SPL.png

Were now 8 points off the top and need a huge last 10 games to get back in touch with the old firm.

Transfer Window

Aberdeen
Aberdeen TL.png

10 youngsters arrive. The best of which being Marcus Sheldon from Coventry for £14k after setting up a pre contract deal. Sheldon was rated by my scouts as good as our lead forward already so the future Alan Shearer should make us massive profits.

in1.png
in2.png
in3.png
in4.png
in5.png
in6.png
in7.png
in8.png
in9.png
in99.png

We loan in a holding midfielder from Barcelona to fill our only clear weakness for when we play the old firm. WHEN our centerbacks avoid being murdered

3 Big names for the story so far leave the team. Portanovo was still contributing but wanted to leave and with lots of u19s ready to take a bigger role he could leave for a £900k profit. Greg Leigh was 3rd choice left back so offered him up for sale and was amazed at the offers we got! A £3.5m gain. Final sale was a player entering his window for sale next summer was Toni Herrero. His replacment was in the squad and i was ready for bids of about £10m in the summer however Chelsea & Arsenal came in now and i felt we could let him role if we can loan a new back up for the rest of the season.

World Transfer
World jan.png

Celic signed Karol Fila for £5m and there was no other big moves.​

February

Fixtures
Fix.png

We kicked of with a possible league killing draw at home to St Johnstone but it may turn out to be the moment our season turns around. Big win at Hibs in the league then putting them & Hamilton out of the cup we then played Rangers who capitulated with 2 first half red cards and an injury to there only Scotland international Ross McCrorie for the season.

SPL Table
SPL.png

Rangers also had a draw with Motherwell while Celtic drew twice to really open the league up again.

Europa League last 16 Draw
RB Leipzig vs Aberdeen
euro draw.png

Look at the teams in here! Worse than the Champions League. Celtic still alive in the Europa league 2. Rangers never made it out of a group behind Jablonec & Olexandriya!