December

Only two rounds of league games in Scotland. Aberdeen and Celtic win both there games. Rangers defeat came to us 1-0 at Pittodrie.
SPL.png

We had a second game with Rangers in the League cup Semi. It was a enjoyable birthday!
rangers cup Bday.png

Celtic in the final again.

Europa 2 draw
Europ 2 draw.png

AC Milan leaders of Serie A and Wolfsburg are the two we want to avoid at all costs. Dutch sides and Bordeaux too.​

Scottish League Cup Final 2023

Aberdeen 2-0 Celtic
match.png

We win the first trophy of the season again with a double form Morilla although as you can see it was far from safe till the final 4 minutes.

January

They think they got it hard now? we played 10 games in January and after taking 1 point from 6 the league challenmge was in tatters. We would win the next 6 including Celtic for a second time this month.

Fixtures
FIx.png

Two wins over St Johnstone have us through in the cup and at last a kind draw in the 5th round. THe quadruple has never felt as real as it does right now.

SPL Table
SPL.png

Despite not being top of the league? Rangers cant slip up again and we need to keep this amazing run going to keep up with the hoops.

Transfer Window
ABZ Transfers.png

In

Scott McTominay - MC
in mctomnay.png

Remember me talking about making a big splash signing that will take Aberdeen to the next level? Well its not quite Mbappe but **** its better. Why not add the best Scottish player in the game to put some wind behind the title challenge. That said he's been out for 4 months and will miss another month but with his contract running out at Old Trafford i twice went in for him earlier in the window but only on deadline day would he talk. We restructured the clubs wage budget to push up to the £40k he was after. Not sure how much he will influence this season with his injurys but £5m for the 26 year old is a steal.

Kieran Smith - MC
in smith.png

Another case of a contract coming to an end so we got a future super star at a snip of his value. Will struggle for game time with the names in front of him.

Two youths join the u18s
youth 1.png
youth 2.png

Out
I didnt need to make any of these sales now but with 18 months left on there deals i had a reason to at least think about them all. Firstly why are Chelsea buying both my back up left backs? I'll take £9m for Jose Barrachina & Bosko Piljanovic every day cheers. Babic was a much tougher sell. He had some great performances in the big games filling in on the wing but never made a impact as a striker which is the natural position. We sold him with a lot of money coming in over the next 12 months as well as future fee's

SPL Transfers
SPL transfers.png

Celtic sell there best defender to Inter. Worryingly good signing when they reused his money.

World Transfers
World Transfers.png

Big money moving around in January including the biggest in game move with Dembele moving to PSG​

February

A smashing little month till the last two game that may have ended my League Challenge and definantly ended the quadruple dream

Fixtures
fix.png
The only dropped points from the first four games was a draw at Ibrox a very fair result overall. I played a strong team at Dundee Utd but they just reek of being a boogie team. The biggest hurt from this month was the Scottish Cup defeat to Celtic that means we have no chance of winning a 4 trophys or the domestic sweep.

SPL Table
SPL.png

Celtic lost to Rangers to cancel out our two draws. We play at the start of March in a huge game. WE win that and our game in had then we will be tied at the top.

Europa 2

First Round
Aberdeen 6-1 Cluj
Euro restult.png

Not sure what the set up here is. We played only 1 leg. Bordeaux and Milan two of the favorites both go out!

Second Round
Euro draw.png

The Europa 2 group winners also get a bye. We get another fair draw away from home this time. Looks like its 1 leg only again​

March

Fixtures
FIx.png

A perfect run through March highlighted with a 2-1 win at home to Celtic. No distractions so we could play the best team we had of fit players. The Celtic game was settled by a red card for Jordan Lukaku

SPL Table
SPL.png

Rangers were also unbeaten in March but 9 points back should be too much to overcome Celtic & the leaders Aberdeen. We have streaked into a 10 goal lead in the goal difference but have European games unlike Celtic who went out after a 7-2 defeat to Man City. Werner looks to have lost the golden glove but Anjorin "Frank Lampard" could win the golden boot and best player.

Europa 2
EL match.png

We seen off Osijek with little hassle. Wolfsburg also drop out which is great for us.

Later stage draw
Rest of EUro draws.png

Ludogorets is the best draw from this lot. Then it should get serious.

Scotland
SCOTLAND.png

Not the start we were looking for. This group could go any way with the top 4 sides all capable of beating each other. WE're just not clicking right now either.​

April

Fixtures
fix.png

Were on track for the title kicking off the Championship group with a win over Hibs. The biggest game of the season at Parkhead was won in the first 13 minutes with Quniteros and Arezo getting the huge goals.

SPL Table
SPL.png

With 3 games to go we hold a 3 point lead and a 15 goal lead making us all but 4 points clear. Its our to loose but Europa 2 semi finals will be in the middle of the key games.

Europa League Quarter Final
Aberdeen 7-0 Ludogorets
EUropa QF.png

Two big wins and we waltz to the Semi Finals. Rangers and PSV in the Advocaat bowl means the title will be going to Scotland or Holland.​

May

Europa League
We reach the Semi Finals but could we overcome the toughest challenge so far and get to our first European final since 1983.

Feyenoord 2-1 Aberdeen
EL SEmi.png

We won the home leg but i didnt correctly line up my usual. Not an excuse but i could have made smarter moves in the game.

Fixtures
Fixtures.png

We beat Dundee Utd & St Johnstone to secure the title with a game to go. Sadly a young Aberdeen side couldnt beat Rangers on the final day.

Final SPL Table
FInal table.png

CHAMPIONS!​

Season 4 Review

Aberdeen Squad
squad.png

Werner justified my choice as no1 with all the clean sheets but not his rating! The u19 keepers have not developed to be as good as Werner so one will have to be loaned out and one will be the back up.
In defense Klok has overtaken McKenna as my best defender. I want to keep both but there is several DC's that are ready for the first team, Rodriguez especially. Dani Morer came on leaps and bound to be my best player last term while Vale remains under the eyes of Inter and other big teams. There back ups are a huge drop off. Adding Scott McTominay and Kieran Smith added to my overflowing midfield. With u18s coming through changes are cetrainly needed here. We have one striker too many and will be looking to move on Tadic.

We have also FINALLY moved to our new stadium.
NEW STADIUM.png

My Players of the Year Top 3

Faustino Anjorin
PLayer Anjorin.png

Better than Lubo Moravcic as the greatest bargain in the SPL, not called Larsson. 25 goals from 28 appearances and in my view the clear league player of the year.

Luis Quinteros
PLayer Luis Quinteros.png

He showed signs of being a superstar last season and despite not adding goals to his game but he dominated in the League while seeing his value rise.

Dani Morer
PLayer Dani Morer.png

The third player is especially important as the three combined cost less than £1m COMBINED! I was ready to move on Morer at the end of this season but in his 25 year saw him improve drastically despite passing the 24 year old threashold for such improvements.

SPL Table
SPL FINAL.png

Aberdeen get a record points haul of 97 points scoring over 100 goals for the first time. Celtic would have won virtually any other league season with a 95 point season. Rangers with 81 points are miles off and in big financial trouble with talks of a takeovers persist.

Play-Off
Hamilton 5-3 Inverness
SPL Playoff.png

Caley drop back down the to the championship. Motherwell drop out of the top flight for the first time 1985. They finished in the bottom half every season and never recovered leading to this huge loss to the top flight. Livingston amazingly sacked Derek McInnes for not finishing in the top 6!

European places
CL Group places.png

Scotland drop down to 4 European places but 2 automatic group spots in next years Champions league and a qualifyer spot for 3rd place.

Major leagues
Major leagues.png

Juventus's loose there grip on Serie A. Juve, Inter and Barcelona all bin there managers.

Champions League
Man City 2-1 Liverpool
CL Final.png

Oil still owns the biggest club prize.

Europa League
Real San Sebastian 1-3 Tottenham
EUropa.png

Europa League 2
Feyenoord 1-0 PSV
Euro 2.png

Scotland Games
Scotland.png

We get our Euro 2024 campaign back on track with 2 wins.​

Well done on reclaiming the title and whilst it doesn't really matter at least you were knocked out of europe by the team that went on to win it!

Well done on reclaiming the title and whilst it doesn't really matter at least you were knocked out of europe by the team that went on to win it!

Your bang on. It always feels better to say you went out tot he best team in the competiton. Sad its probably our only chance to "win" the Europa 2

Season Preview 5
Pre Season 2023/24

Transfers
ABZ transfers.png

No huge buys yet but i insist i will make at least 1, Im currently chasing the best u19 striker i've ever seen who will be a starting player out the box if he joins. We rebuild our u18 team. Some big first team players go.

In

Unai Simon - GK
IN SIMON.png

We had a few back up choices in the squad but at the snip of a price Werner has new competiton for the no1 jersey

Diogo Abreu - MC
IN Abreu.png

I had several offers for players on a free but the only 1st team player i got my hands on was Abreu.

Lucas Robertone - AM
IN ROBertson.png

I added the Argentine so we could complete the sale of our best player from last season. He might just be a one season wonder. He also almost has a very Scottish name.

Youth
yotuh 1.png
yotuh 2.png
yotuh 3.png
yotuh 4.png

A rediculous 14 Youth players come in. Here is the best of them

Out
With a new stadium comes our first mass exodous of first team players.
Topping the list is the SPL's biggest ever export Faustino Anjorin. I had no plans to sell going into the summer but Arsenal decided to offer silly money for a position we are stacked with depth, not as good as Anjorin yet. EVERYONE needs to watch out for Chelsea putting him up for sale. He cost me £195k! Arezo was a little more expensive at £1.7m but always scored goals for us. Surprised nobody outbid Olympiakos for him but they paid well over his value for a position i again have depth. One center midfielder had to go and the obvious candidate was Pelayo Morilla. Barca were amoung the teams after him in January but Espanyol was his destination this summer. Slobdan Tedic was bought for this sale and i could not believe Brighton came with a £16m bid for our 4th striker. Costinha had finally got over himself and was ready to get some first team action in Aberdeen when Watford enquired about him so i asked for stupid money and got a slightly less stupid offer that i decided to take incase he turned homesick again. Stephen O'Donnell turned 31 over the summer so this was the last summer he was financially viable so he had to go. Ossie Robinson was a very good u19 player that would have been in my midfield this summer but a 50% future fee for a player that could achieve England caps paid for 3 "lottery tickets" or u19 players that have better potential than himself. Ruth Ricardo and Martinez didnt make the cut due to lack of improvment and Jack Byrne has played his last game for Aberdeen as he joins Hibs on loan for his final season. Nobody would meet his £1m asking price so he goes on loan for £150k a month so we at least get something for him before he goes on a free in 12 months time.

Squad
squad.png

Glad i looked at this screen as i never considered Candia my best MC never mind best player. No doubt its our best balanced squad for quality throughout.

Youth
squad YOuth.png

Our scouts have done a grand job putting together a squad and then some of youth players.

League Preview
SPL odds.png

For the first time ever we are favourites and suddenly the league dream team is RED! One Rangers and one Celtic player interupt an amazing turn around in 12 months as the squad comes of age. Celtic look to have had a poor transfer window with only one bid signing but 3 or 4 first teamers leaving including there best youth prospect Ian Breen to Chelsea.

New Rangers Owners
Rangers owners.png

They are rich and above ourselfs and Celtic in the financial list which doesnt actually tell you how much they have. WOnder what will happen when they start spending the cash. Dave King was forced to sell off several of the squads best players as there debt grew last season.

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO SEE THE AMOUNT THEY HAVE WITHOUT ADDING A MANAGER TO RANGERS?​

Season Preview 5
Pre Season 2023/24

Transfers
ABZ transfers.png

No huge buys yet but i insist i will make at least 1, Im currently chasing the best u19 striker i've ever seen who will be a starting player out the box if he joins. We rebuild our u18 team. Some big first team players go.

In

Unai Simon - GK
IN SIMON.png

We had a few back up choices in the squad but at the snip of a price Werner has new competiton for the no1 jersey

Diogo Abreu - MC
IN Abreu.png

I had several offers for players on a free but the only 1st team player i got my hands on was Abreu.

Lucas Robertone - AM
IN ROBertson.png

I added the Argentine so we could complete the sale of our best player from last season. He might just be a one season wonder. He also almost has a very Scottish name.

Youth
yotuh 1.png
yotuh 2.png
yotuh 3.png
yotuh 4.png

A rediculous 14 Youth players come in. Here is the best of them

Out
With a new stadium comes our first mass exodous of first team players.
Topping the list is the SPL's biggest ever export Faustino Anjorin. I had no plans to sell going into the summer but Arsenal decided to offer silly money for a position we are stacked with depth, not as good as Anjorin yet. EVERYONE needs to watch out for Chelsea putting him up for sale. He cost me £195k! Arezo was a little more expensive at £1.7m but always scored goals for us. Surprised nobody outbid Olympiakos for him but they paid well over his value for a position i again have depth. One center midfielder had to go and the obvious candidate was Pelayo Morilla. Barca were amoung the teams after him in January but Espanyol was his destination this summer. Slobdan Tedic was bought for this sale and i could not believe Brighton came with a £16m bid for our 4th striker. Costinha had finally got over himself and was ready to get some first team action in Aberdeen when Watford enquired about him so i asked for stupid money and got a slightly less stupid offer that i decided to take incase he turned homesick again. Stephen O'Donnell turned 31 over the summer so this was the last summer he was financially viable so he had to go. Ossie Robinson was a very good u19 player that would have been in my midfield this summer but a 50% future fee for a player that could achieve England caps paid for 3 "lottery tickets" or u19 players that have better potential than himself. Ruth Ricardo and Martinez didnt make the cut due to lack of improvment and Jack Byrne has played his last game for Aberdeen as he joins Hibs on loan for his final season. Nobody would meet his £1m asking price so he goes on loan for £150k a month so we at least get something for him before he goes on a free in 12 months time.

Squad
squad.png

Glad i looked at this screen as i never considered Candia my best MC never mind best player. No doubt its our best balanced squad for quality throughout.

Youth
squad YOuth.png

Our scouts have done a grand job putting together a squad and then some of youth players.

League Preview
SPL odds.png

For the first time ever we are favourites and suddenly the league dream team is RED! One Rangers and one Celtic player interupt an amazing turn around in 12 months as the squad comes of age. Celtic look to have had a poor transfer window with only one bid signing but 3 or 4 first teamers leaving including there best youth prospect Ian Breen to Chelsea.

New Rangers Owners
Rangers owners.png

They are rich and above ourselfs and Celtic in the financial list which doesnt actually tell you how much they have. WOnder what will happen when they start spending the cash. Dave King was forced to sell off several of the squads best players as there debt grew last season.

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO SEE THE AMOUNT THEY HAVE WITHOUT ADDING A MANAGER TO RANGERS?​

Last edited:

August

Fixtures
Fixtures.png

HIbs pushed us all the way on flag day but since then we have been on full power with 3 big wins.

SPL Table
SPL.png

Sheldon starts the season on fire with only Klock and Lewis the Machine Morgan up there.

Champions League Group Draw
CL.png

Thank the lord for the group of death.

August Transfers

SPL
SPL transfers.png

Rangers and there new cheque book turns up in August after selling off there squad for bargain prices when Dave King had them in piles of debt. Biggest transfer window by a mile with SPL teams spending £114m

World Transfers
world transfers.png

Aberdeen's future

Ender Ceylan - At
Aberdeens future signing.png

He wont join till next summer but he is already better than the 3 strikers in my first team and i can not wait to let him loose on the world.​

Hi, I read through most of this excellent save. I don`t think I am as aggressive as I should be with my first save: Bolton.
Just a QQ - did you change / bring in new Staff?, thanks

Hi, I read through most of this excellent save. I don`t think I am as aggressive as I should be with my first save: Bolton.
Just a QQ - did you change / bring in new Staff?, thanks

They were mostly on short contracts so just let them run out then try and bring in an upgrade on what we alrady had. Almost 100% changed by year 4

September

Fixtures
Fix.png

The month could not have started better with a win against Ranger$ but amazingly the defendign champions only picked up 1 point from there next 3 league games loosing at St Johnstone & Hearts before a home draw with Livingston potentially ******** up our League challenge already!

SPL Table
SPL.png

All the signals from our amazing first month sunk into the toilet.

Champions League
CL.png

We make our Champions League debut with our best game of the season drawing at the Emirates. Real Madrid come to Pittodrie looking for Revenge for 1983!

Scotland
Scotland.png

Out two easiest games gave us our record win. Top spot is now in our sights.​