[video=youtube;j_xjBAd5G84]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_xjBAd5G84[/video]

^That sums up my feelings on Llanelli winning.

Champions League
Semi Final

View attachment 366686

1st Leg - Aberystwyth Town 2 - 2 Arsenal FC

View attachment 366688

2nd Leg -
Arsenal FC 2 - 2 Aberystwyth Town (Aberystwyth Town win 4-2 on penalties)

View attachment 366690

Europa League
Semi Final

View attachment 366691

1st Leg - Llanelli AFC 1 - 2 Atletico Madrid

View attachment 366693

2nd Leg -
Atletico Madrid 3 - 1 Llanelli AFC

View attachment 366694

So... Llanelli's great European run came to an end in the Europa League semi final, with Atletico proving one step too far. However, we were able to make a 4th consecutive Champions League final after beating Arsenal on penalties after two 2-2 draws against them. We play Manchester City in the final, but we will be without star center back Franco Guirado as he is suspended. Can we make it 3 Champions League wins in 3 seasons...?

Champions League Final

View attachment 366748

Aberystwyth Town 1 - 1 Manchester City
(Aberystwyth win 4-2 on Penalties)

View attachment 366749

YES! A penalty shoot out in a Champions League final is always going to be very nervy, just ask John Terry. However, the lads held their nerve very well and we become the first team to win the Champions League three seasons running. As you can tell by the match stats we were the far better side over the 120 minutes and deserved to win the game, although neither side created many clear cut chances.

My next two updates will be end of season reviews with both Aberystwyth Town and Forfar. Could Aberystwyth make it a perfect season and could Kevin Conn lead Forfar to promotion at the first time of asking?

well done mate dont know how the **** you do it but well don you sir are a leg end

Aberystwyth Town - 2036/2037
Season Review

View attachment 366820

Competitions:

Welsh Premier League - Winners (31 wins, 1 draw)

View attachment 366821

Welsh Cup - Winners

View attachment 366822

Welsh Premier League Cup - Winners

View attachment 366823

European Super Cup - Winners

View attachment 366824

Club World Championship - Winners

View attachment 366826

Champions League - Winners

View attachment 366828

League and Club Rankings:

View attachment 366833View attachment 366832View attachment 366831View attachment 366830View attachment 366829View attachment 366834

So, we finally reach the top of the European Club coefficient rankings, whilst also jumping up to become the 6th most reputable club in the world! Llanelli's great season sees them become the second most reputable club in Wales and the Welsh League jumps up one place in the competition rankings to 9th...

Fans Player of the Year - Paul Godoy (36 Appearances, 14 Goals, 24 Assists, 7.87 Average Rating)

View attachment 366835

Top Goalscorer - Kieran Pringle (47 Goals)

View attachment 366837

Best 11:

View attachment 366838

Managers Comments:

'Another Season passes and it turned out to be the club's most successful season ever, winning all 6 competitions we were entered in. We've also managed to increase our youth recruitment and it is now at an established level, so hopefully we will be able to bring all of the best young Welsh talent to the club. Looking forward to next season, I will be looking to bring a couple more young Welsh players into the first team squad to progress their development. These players will most likely be ball winning midfielder Rhys Jenkins and attacking full back Craig Walters, who have both been apart of my recent Welsh squads.'

View attachment 366839View attachment 366840

Next update will be and end of season review for Kevin Conn's 1st season in management, did he lead Forfar to promotion?

Forfar Athletic - 2036/2037
Season Review

View attachment 367121

Competitions:

Scottish Third Division - Winners (20 Wins, 8 Draws, 8 Losses)

View attachment 367122

Despite a couple of horrible runs of form, we managed to run out comfortable league winners and gain promotion to the Second Division. The goal difference of +43 is decent but we would like to concede fewer goals. Overall, we finished where we should have done when you compare the amount of money we spent on wages compared to the other teams in the league.

Scottish Cup - 4th Round

View attachment 367124

A decent run in the Scottish Cup before getting knocked out by SPL side Inverness in the 4th Round. We thought we might have been able to pull off an upset as they were rock bottom of the SPL at the time but it was not to be... The other two cups are irrelevant as we were knocked out before Kevin Conn took over.

Awards:

Best 11:

View attachment 367127

Top Goalscorer - Jordan Boyd (28 Goals):

View attachment 367128

Fans Player of the Year - Jordan Boyd (33 Apps, 27 Goals, 13 Assists, 7.55 Average Rating):

View attachment 367128

I was going to move him to the left to accommodate 2 new strikers but after writing this update I'm not too sure!

My next couple of updates will be season preview's for the two teams! If there's anything else you would like to see just ask...

How does Jordan Boyd have 28 goals in the top goalscorer award, but 27 goals in the fans player of the year award?

How does Jordan Boyd have 28 goals in the top goalscorer award, but 27 goals in the fans player of the year award?

Ermmm... I'm guessing the 27 were in the league and one in the cups maybe. If not I may have just read it wrong when I wrote the update XD

****** **** - a clean sweep for Aberystwyth! Glad to see that Forfar are doing good as well, although I feel sorry for Llanelli. Imagine if they'd won the Eu-joke-a league! Well done mate.

Oh me this is amazing!!! Loving some of your regens that you have.

I take off my hat to you in completing 25 seasons - not easy to do!

Houghton Resigns From Aberystwyth Town

View attachment 369626

'The manager of 25 years decided it was time for himself to move onto another challenge'

View attachment 369621

Aberystwyth Town manager Scott Houghton has decided to resign from his job as Aberystwyth manager, just hours after seeing his side lift the European Super Cup for a 3rd consecutive time with a 4-1 victory over FC Porto. He leaves behind a very well oiled machine for the next manager to take over from, brilliant facilities and a great squad, however it will be interesting to see if the new manager will be able to persuade many of the players to stay in the Welsh League. Aberystwyth's stadium will also continue to be called the Houghton Arena, despite suggestions they may look to sell the naming rights of the stadium.

Over the years, Aberystwyth have won many trophies, as shown here in their trophy room...

View attachment 369624

Houghton has confirmed he will continue in his role as manager of the Welsh national side, and is hoping to still manage to get them to qualify for the World Cup at the end of the next season. As for his next club job however, he is thought to want to take some time out of the game and wait for the right opportunity to arrive. However he has admitted it would be hard to turn down boyhood club Sunderland AFC if they came calling...

I'll continue to update the story with Wales updates but do people want me to continue the story with my next club job?

NO! This was awesome. Are you looking to carry on with another club or just end the save now.

To take over another welsh team and try to beat Aberystwyth would be cool.

NO! This was awesome. Are you looking to carry on with another club or just end the save now.

I'm waiting for the Sunderland job to become available, but I'm now thinking I may take over Blackpool job if they sack their manager because they've slowly declined over the years and are now in the Blue Square North...

"You Maniacs! You blew it up! Ah, **** you! God **** you all to ****!"

Gutted to hear that you've left them. But if you felt it was the right time, then I suppose it was for the best.