Nice, you got Vaclav Cerny I see!

Hope he can become as good for you as he was for me! I played him as an inside forward on the left. A few loans at decent clubs and plenty of game time and you should see him improving a lot :)
Yeah coaches have him 4 stars which is more than my scouts but, my coaches change their opinion of a player daily. If I loan him out next year it will probably be in Italy so that he gets experience in Italian football

Yeah coaches have him 4 stars which is more than my scouts but, my coaches change their opinion of a player daily. If I loan him out next year it will probably be in Italy so that he gets experience in Italian football

He can become world class. I only sold him because I had regen players that were nearly as good as him but younger. He went to PSG for 30-40 million. Also I sold Malcom to them for a similar amount lol.

January Update

Well an unexpected Milan derby this month as we faced off in the Italian Cup as I looked to keep my great record against Inter. We also face Napoli in the Serie A

AC Milan 3-0 Avellino
View attachment 231616
A comfortable win against the Serie B champions to give us the three points. We lead early on with Malcom hitting a low effort just inside the post to give us the lead. Bonaventura headed in a Flanagan cross at the back post to extend the lead. Bertolacci rounded off the scoring late in the first half his first effort was blocked but, the rebound fell to him and he fired it into the top corner no keeper could save it. A good win as we stay well atop the Serie A

Udinese 1-2 AC Milan

View attachment 231609
A good win for us and another three point gained. Malcom scored two early goals first firing in a low Bonaventura cross. He then scored a near identical goal from the other side hitting in a Fekir cross. Udinese were reduced to ten men before the end of the first half. Minutes later Gaston Gil Romero was also sent off in the first half to even it up. Ex- AC Milan player Verdi set up a shot from outside the box that went in to make it 2-1 we held out for the win.

AC Milan 3-1 Carpi Italian Cup
View attachment 231608A easy win for a rotated side in the cup. We scored first early on as Babacar hit an unstoppable powerful penalty into the top corner. We extended the lead in the second half with Niang scoring the rebound of a Fekir shot. Carpi pulled a late goal back a great free kick robbing Delac of a debut clean sheet. We regained our two goal lead just after as Babacar belted an effort in from close range. As mentioned at the beginning we draw Inter in the quarter finals.

Catania 3-0 AC Milan
View attachment 231607Definitely my worst result so far. We missed a number of good chances early on before Catinia took the lead after a great passing move getting into the box. After this we crumble and it took some good saves from Perin to keep us only a goal down. We were looking better in the second half until Witsel got a straight red for a horror tackle after 51 minutes Catania took full advantage as a player got to the byline and cut it back to allow their player to tap the ball into an empty net. We let in another minutes later their winger beating a couple of men before firing past Perin. At this point I played into the team and we shored up the defence however, Romangoli picked up his 3rd red card of the season. Just after this game Maicon arrived and I think he adds the experience and leadership to stop this from happening again. Not great preparation for the game against Inter.

Italian Cup AC Milan 1-1 Inter (AET)

The game went down to penalties. Maicon made his debut. Inter took the lead as Mertens was tackled in the box and the ball fell to Icardi and he fired it in. We equalised early in the second half with Bacbacar heading into the top corner from a De Sciglio cross. Gary Medel was sent off for Inter after 67 minutes but, we couldn't capitalise. Luiz Adriano made his return from the injury sustained in the last Milan derby very late on so that he could take a penalty

Babacar scores the first penalty continuing his great run of penalties

Hernanes beat Perin to level it up

Luiz Adriano beats Handanovic to justify the substitution

Miranda scores as Inter re level the spot kicks up

Berardi fires high into the corner Handanovic had no chance

Perin dives right to save Taider's penalty

Malcom steps up and fires past Handanovic Inter lose if they don't score

Kovacic steps up and fires his effort well wide AC Milan win on penalties

AC Milan 1-1 Inter (4-2) penalties
View attachment 231606

AC Milan 1-1 Napoli

View attachment 231605
Not the best result not the worst. We took the lead through Berardi as he seized on Reina spilling a Bonaventura shot. Napoli hit back minutes later. Higuain cut past a defender inside the box and fired past Perin. I wanted a win as we haven't had one in the last few games but, a point is a fair result.

Sampdoria 2-0 AC Milan
View attachment 231604Possible crisis four games without a win and three in the league. We look poor upfront and let in a couple of goals. Daria opened the scoring after getting lots of space in the box and somehow getting his shot past Perin. Zapata scored late on to confirm the defeat redirecting a Barreto shot sending Perin the wrong way. A win against Verona is vital as our lead has been cut to ten points.

AC Milan 4-1 Verona
View attachment 231603We get back to winning ways with a big win over Verona. Bonaventura flicking in a near post header from a De Sciglio cross. Fekir firing a low shot into the bottom corner to get his first league goal to extend our lead. A cross was half cleared to Bonaventura and he fired a low half volley into the bottom corner. We then let an unlucky goal as a shot hit Niang and went in as it wrong foots Perin. Babacar scored a late goal to finish the off the game heading in a Niang cross to wrap up the win. Hopefully it is a catalyst for a good February.

Table
View attachment 231602
We have seen our lead cut to ten points which is big but, we still have to play almost all of our title rivals. 15 big games left for us in the league. Juve are also out of the Champions League places as it stands.

Finances

Somehow we have already earned more money this year than we did last year thanks to higher attendances, more games and Champions League football/prize money. However, we had spent quite a bit of more money than we did last season but, still looking good financially.

Transfer News

Bonaventura is wanted by Real Madrid and wants me to accept a bid if it comes in which I agreed to do however, whether I will or not remains to be seen.

Youngster

View attachment 231601
Daniel Manzo who I signed from Cesena is rapidly improving and could maybe get some first team football at the end of the month.

We have a lot of big games in February Juve, Fiorentina in the cup semi final and league and our Champions League first leg game against Sporting.​

Nice work, glad to see the derby record stays in tact after the penalties!

February Update

A busy month with seven important games and a ton of goals for us and the teams we face. Italian Cup semi final, Champions League first leg and Serie A action. Also, a big name signing on the cheap.

AC Milan 3-3 Fiorentina
View attachment 231498Oddly it is the same score as the first leg last year. Romangoli scored after a half cleared corner allowed Fekir to get into the box and he put it on a plate for Romangoli. Niang missed a wide open goal soon after. Bacca equalised with his close range shot wrong footing Perin. Fiorentina counter attacked just before half time and Traore hit an unstoppable shot into the bottom corner. We looked like we had squandered a great chance when Adriano squared the ball to Babacar when in on goal and it was intercepted but, we won the clearance and Flanagan launched in a cross that Babacar headed in to equalise and have each team concede a goal to an old player. Berardi fired us into the lead as he slammed a shot in after Luiz Adriano controlled a cross and passed to him. In the 93rd minute Fiorentina launched and attack and Traore had some space on the edge of the box and fired in a last minute equaliser. 3 away goals let in puts us second favourite for the second leg. Fekir tore his calf and will miss 3-4 months and Bonaventura will miss two weeks.
Lazio 5-4 AC Milan
View attachment 231497
Lazio get some revenge for the 10-1 thrashing. It all started so well ex-Lazio man Kishna hit the post after forty seconds. We took the lead after four minutes a corner was played to the edge of the box and Axel Witsel slammed it into the top corner. A couple of minutes later Luiz Adriano sent the keeper the wrong way from the spot to extend the lead. De Vrij headed in a corner to pull a goal back for Lazio. We went into half time with the lead. Llorente scored after a tackle played him in. He scored a well placed finish minutes later to give Lazio the lead. Djordevic wrapped up a great counter attack with a goal that hit the underside of the bar on the way in. Lose scored Lazio's last after 80 minutes Bacbacar had a shot saved when 1 on 1 Lazio countered and Klose made no mistake from a similar position. Malcom scored seconds later to give some hope turning in a low Berardi cross. He then grabbed a second after ninety minutes scoring from close range after a half cleared corner but, we couldn't find the equaliser and lost again.

Team Meeting

After that game I held a team meeting and said that they would have to pick their form up if they wanted to win the Serie A and it seemed to boost morale.
View attachment 231496
Italian Cup Fiorentina 4-5 AC Milan (AET)
View attachment 231492Another six-six aggregate draw saw us come out on top in extra time to reach the Italian Cup final. The game started off poorly as Rossi scored a questionable penalty. We then equalised as Balanta, who gave away the dubious penalty, scored from three yards out after we got a second cross from a corner. Rossi scored soon after heading in wide open at the back post. Balanta again equalised in the second half Romangoli had a shot from a corner blocked Balanta hit the rebound that was cleared off the line and then scored the rebound of that. Fiorentina again took the lead Illcic scoring a powerful effort from a tight angle. Again we equalised Malcom heading in from a corner. Then controversy Flanagan appeared to foul a player winning the ball and then passed to Babacar who was pulled back by Astori who was then harshly sent off. As we had to make changes due to injuries I had three players up front Adriano, Malcom and Babacar against a centre back and central midfielder. We failed to score in the ninety so it was on to extra time. A corner was cleared onto Romangoli and went in to give us the lead. Malcom scored from almost on the By Line his shot hitting the post on the way in. Rossi grabbed his hat trick late on, after Romangoli had to go off due to injury, firing a great half volley into the top corner. But, we held on and will face Juve in the final.

AC Milan 1-0 Sassuolo
View attachment 231490
Malcom will miss this game and the Juve one with a virus. Canales scored the only goal just before half time scoring the rebound of a wicked Witsel shot. A poor game but, we get the three points and that is all that matters.

AC Milan 2-1 Juventus
View attachment 231487
Two goals in two minutes enough to see us beat a Juve team that have disappointed so far this season. Berardi opened the scoring Canales cutting back to him instead of crossing and a beautiful strike hit the far post and went in leaving Buffon stranded. We scored from kick off we won the ball back and a Bonaventura cross was elected to Bertolacci he passed to Luiz Adriano he turned his man and fired a low effort past Buffon. Mandzukic scoring when in on goal after 79 minutes. This set up a nervy end and Juve missed a great chance but, we held on for a big win. Canales picks up a knock that will rule him out of the Sporting game.

Champions League AC Milan 5-3 Sporting
View attachment 231488
The three away goals is bad but, we did well to win as we were 3-1 down at half time. Ryan Gauld put an, exquisite free kick into the top corner to give them the lead. We hit back through Luiz Adriano who volleyed in a Berardi cross. Spring re took the lead Slavchev heading in a wide free kick. They extended it with Viola firing in a cross from close range. We scored early in the second half with Luiz Adriano scoring from the spot after Berardi was fouled. A Bonaventura goal equalised as he scored the rebound of a Babacar shot. Bonaventura returned the favour passing to Babacar in the box and he placed his shot into the corner. We grabbed a lucky last goal the keeper flapped at a cross and Luiz Adriano poked in the loose ball. I fully expect us to win the tie in Portugal.

Fiorentina 0-0 AC Milan
View attachment 231486After a 8-7 result in the cup it was always going to underwhelm. Romangoli got his fourth red card of the season in the first half and we were comfortable until the end. A scramble in the box saw a Fiorentina player hit the bar when it looked easier to score. Then another where our centre back blocked three shots from close range before the ball was cleared. Fortunately our slip up won't cost us as Inter lost and Roma drew so we gained a point.

Table
View attachment 231485
Anything but winning the title will be a let down an 8 point lead with eleven games left.

Interesting News
View attachment 231491
Messi refusing a contract with Barca is interesting, imagine getting him on a free.

Transfer News
View attachment 231489
A small fee is enough for us to get Xavi from Al-Sadd in the summer he will definitely add experience and still looks good except his physicals. Will use him to dictate play through the middle of the park a good signing and surprisingly low wages.

Also, ex-player Mallo finally makes his Juve debut. He symbolises their poor transfers.

Gustav Engali out on loan at last place Genoa looks to have adapted well to Italian football with three goals and an assist in four games

Next Month

Next month we have Sporting in the second leg and four league games. I expect twelve points as the highest one is 13th placed Atalanta. We need the points before a tough April.​

I had a quick question for the Italian cup final and other games with trophies on the line should I do them the normal way or do them "live"

March Update

5 wins is the goal for this month however, I rotated heavily due to the Champions League game and a midweek game.

AC Milan 1-0 Cagliari
View attachment 231441A slightly rotated side did just enough to see us get the three points. The substitute Luiz Adriano did the damage slamming past the keeper after Berardi found him in the box. A good win and the three points winning ugly is the sign of champions they say and we managed that today.

AC Milan 4-1 Palermo
View attachment 231437I played a rotated side as it was midweek and thought that I might regret it as Palermo scored first, Vazquez volleying in a cross. We struck back with Witsel scoring from the spot to equalise. Bonaventura headed in a Canales free kick to give us the lead after he was left wide open in the box. We got a third just before half time Niang scoring the rebound of a Bonaventura cross. Bonaventura got a brace as he beat his man in the box and hit a low effort past the keeper to make it 4-1. Maicon got a late straight red card for a professional foul that was unnecessary as we were three goals up in the 87th minute.

AC Milan 3-0 Bolonga
View attachment 231438I stuck with the rotated side a we play Sporting midweek. Kishna volleying in at the back post after a good Niang cross gave us the lead. Then the man who can only score when he is subbed on scored, Babacar went on a great long run and finished it by firing a low effort just inside the post. He wrapped up the points late on when Niang unselfishly passed to him when in on goal and he hit the open goal.

Champions League Sporting 1-3 AC Milan (4-8)
View attachment 231436A Luiz Adriano hat trick sees us through to the quarter finals. Hs first heading in a Boilesen cross, who made his return from injury, gave us a big advantage. He grabbed a second minutes later Canales played him in and he rounded the keeper to kill off any Sporting hopes. He wrapped up his hat trick as Bertolacci found him in space and he punished Sporting his shot going under Patricio. Sporting got a consolation with Tanaka finishing a chance well from inside the box.

Atalanta 3-5 AC Milan
View attachment 231435M'baye Niang grabbed a hat trick as we beat Atalanta, I feel that qualifies me to manage AC Milan in real life. He opened the scoring within a minute stabbing in a loose ball. Kishna added a second volleying in a great Berardi cross at the back post. Atalanta scored from the kick off as Denis beat Perin 1 on 1. They then equalised as Boayke did the same scoring a near identical goal. Niang put us back on top as he hit the post from twenty yards and the scored the rebound. Witsel placed his effort into the far corner from twelve yards out after a Niang pass to add to our lead after half time. Atalanta pulled back to within a goal with a nice finish beating Perin. Niang killed off the game and rounded off his hat trick as Babacar passed to him when in on goal repaying the favour from a couple of games ago.

Champions League Draw

Some great teams the best draw would probably be Tottenham.
View attachment 231434

Barcelona isn't good and we are in the only non-rivalry game of the quarter finals. England is guaranteed two semi finalists. It will be a good yard mark as to how far we are from winning the Champions League.
View attachment 231433

Table
View attachment 231432Our title rivals all played each other and had poor months leaving us 15 points clear with 7 games left. If us and Inter both win our next two games we could win the title with a point against them or earlier if they stumble. However, I want them to win their next two games so we can beat them to win the title. I should add our games are against 19th place Genoa and Chievo while Inter play Verona and Sampdoria

Youth Intake

View attachment 231440All awful. Will buy some young Italians to replace them

Contract
View attachment 231439
Gil Romero signed a new long term deal to keep him at the club for the next few years

I had a quick question for the Italian cup final and other games with trophies on the line should I do them the normal way or do them "live"

either way, choice is yours!
would be fine with it any how :)

amazing season there... scored a good number of goals, but you've also conceded almost a goal a game.. while Roma have been the best defensive side..

either way, choice is yours!
would be fine with it any how :)

amazing season there... scored a good number of goals, but you've also conceded almost a goal a game.. while Roma have been the best defensive side..

I think to add drama I may draw it out and write it up.

Thanks we have looked good we seem to go on runs of tight one or two nil games then we go on a run where both teams score a ton. Hopefully we aren't like that against Barca

Roma look good at the back but, last season Juve were only just in double digits when they won the title and let in 4 from us and 7 from other teams so not quite as good as them.

"However, I want them to win their next two games so we can beat them to win the title."

Haha, I like the thought process!

P.S, sort Romagnoli out man, sent off all the time! haha

"However, I want them to win their next two games so we can beat them to win the title."

Haha, I like the thought process!

P.S, sort Romagnoli out man, sent off all the time! haha

I feel it is the ultimate satisfaction to beat a rival to the title by beating them

I know I don't know what is up with him he is about the only player i get sent off and it is always two yellows but, he has good tackling decisions and composure. Still saves a lot of money for the club as he loses a weeks wages every time

Haha fair enough! Makes sure you rotate the CBs too lol

How are Cerny and Mastour doing on their loans now?

Haha fair enough! Makes sure you rotate the CBs too lol

How are Cerny and Mastour doing on their loans now?
Cerny has played 11 games decent average rating but, no goals or assists Mastour 13 games 4 goals 7 assists. So he looks good and I may involve him in the first team next year. Cerny I will probably loan out to an Italian team for a year then involve him

April Update

Either I misread the schedule or our game against Inter was postponed as if they win with their games then we will play Roma for the title. Also Champions League tie with Barcelona, who spent 15 million euros on Daryl Janmaat!

AC Milan 6-0 Genoa
View attachment 231167A great win by a rotated side as we play Barcelona mid week. Kishna put us into the lead early on as he cut inside got into the box and his shot took a slight deflection to give us the lead after 20 seconds. Canales found Niang in the box and he fired an effort past the keeper to double our lead. Kishna cut the ball back to Witsel and he volleyed in from just inside the box. Kishna put us four up after 14 minutes a great cross by Malcom leaving him with a simple tap in at the back post. Genoa missed a penalty in the first half so we led 4-0 at half time. A Kishna cross was knocked in by Bertolacci to extend our lead. Our final goal was scored by Bertolacci as he went on a great run before firing a great effort just inside the far post to wrap up an easy game. The only down side is that Canales picked up a knock and will miss the Barcelona game. Inter beat Sampdoria 3-1.

AC Milan 0-1 Barcelona
View attachment 231164
Mattia Perin was our best player as he made numerous great saves to keep Barca's front three to only one goal. Messi beat a man on the box and then hit a great shot that Perin had no chance with. We created very little but, we defended well 1-0 was a fair result we will need a result at the Nou Camp.

AC Milan 2-1 Chievo
View attachment 231162
A good win as we now need 1 point to get the title thanks to a late Babacar goal. Niang hit in a loose ball after a De Sciglio cross to give us the lead. Osvaldo hit back for Chievo minutes later as he chipped the keeper when in on goal after a counter. Babacar was again the super sub as he scored an exquisite chip that grazed the underside of the bar when in on goal a great goal.

Verona held Inter to a nil nil draw so we won the league.
View attachment 231161

I got my budget for next season 70 million euros to spend and 800k a week in spare wages could be another bug spending summer.
View attachment 231160
Barcelona 3-1 AC Milan
View attachment 231159
A Luiz Suarez hat trick dumps us out of Europe. Berardi volleyed us into the lead from just inside the box. From kickoff Messi played in Suarez and he lashed his effort past the keeper. Suarez got his second as he beat Balanta and the toe poked his effort past Perin. He wrapped up a late hat trick as a Pedro cross left him with a tap in. A deserved win for Barcelona as we go out the scoreline may have flattered them a bit.

AC Milan 0-0 AS Roma

View attachment 231158Some rotation as 16 year old Daniel Manzo made his debut. De Rossi was sent off after seven minutes and we dominated. Sczezeny pulled off amazing saves to keep the game at nil nil we should have won but, oh well we have already won the league. Witsel was injured and will miss 2 months

Inter 1-1 AC Milan
View attachment 231157We got screwed in this game as we dominated and let in a awful goal. Niang fired us into the lead with a thunderous effort just before half time. Inter got a bull equaliser Gil Romero made a good tackle in the box Perin dived to keep the ball from going out for a corner. He palmed the ball to their star striker Carlos and he tapped the ball int an empty goal. It took the stuffing out of us and we struggled to create anything after. Niang pick up a hernia and will miss 1 month

AC Milan 6-0 Torino
View attachment 231156After coming off the bench at half time Babacar grabbed a hat trick. Kishna got us into the lead volleying in at the back post. Bertolacci took advantage of space in the box after a counter attack to place his effort into the bottom corner. Torino went down to ten men after a second yellow card and we took advantage. Bertolucci found Babacar in the box and he slotted the ball into the bottom corner. Romangoli added a fourth heading in a Mauri corner. Babacar took a touch and fired in a Mauri cross. A corner was cleared to Babacar on the edge of the box his volley went a defender and rolled back to him and he took a touch and then fired past the keeper to complete his hat trick.

Table
View attachment 231155
We lead and cannot be caught, obviously. Cagliari, Genoa and Bologna all go down. Juve may miss out on Champions League awful for them. Inter will be back in it after an absence.

Transfers

Christian Trasch will leave for Bologna for 1.8 million euros he joined on a free and was a solid back up but, wanted first team football so I sold him and we made a decent profit

Youths

View attachment 231154Despite loaning out our best youngsters our under 20's won their league which is an encouraging sign

awesome there in the league!

what's your team like now? strengths and weaknesses?

KIU.. better luck in Europe next year!

awesome there in the league!

what's your team like now? strengths and weaknesses?

KIU.. better luck in Europe next year!

Thanks I will go over the squad in depth after I have spent the 70 million euros but for now strengths are Striker Adriano, Malcom, and Babacar and my wingers Bonaventura and Berardi

Weakness a definite lack of depth at full back that was exposed by Boilesen's injury it will be added to as Trasch is leaving and I refuse to pay what Liverpool want to make Flanagan's deal permanent I will need to buy some.

One last big plus is we won the league by a big margin with a team that has an average age of 22

Whao, only seeing this story now! Need to take some time and read through all of this. It looks great!!